What's new

Ahmadinejad raises 9/11 conspiracy theories at U.N.

Jigs

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
ahmadinejad.jpg

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the United Nations on Thursday most people believe the U.S. government was responsible for the attacks of September 11, 2001, prompting the U.S. delegation to leave in protest.

In his speech to the General Assembly, Ahmadinejad said it was mostly U.S. government officials who believed a terrorist group was behind the suicide hijacking attacks that brought down New York's World Trade Center and hit the Pentagon.

Another theory, he said, was "that some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime."

"The majority of the American people as well as most nations and politicians around the world agree with this view," Ahmadinejad told the 192-nation assembly.

The U.S. and several European delegations left shortly after Ahmadinejad made the remarks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US walks out on Ahmadinejad UN speech

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI (AP) – 24 minutes ago

UNITED NATIONS — The U.S. delegation walked out of the U.N. speech of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday after he said some in the world have speculated that Americans were actually behind the Sept. 11 terror attacks, staged in an attempt to assure Israel's survival.

He did not explain the logic of that statement that was made as he attacked the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Iranian leader spoke of threats to burn the Quran by a small American church in Florida to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Although that church backed down, several copycat burnings were posted on the Internet and broadcast in the Muslim world

He briefly touch on the four sets of sanctions imposed on his country by the United Nations over Tehran's refusal stop enriching uranium and to prove Iran is not trying to build an atomic bomb.

Some members of the Security Council have "equated nuclear energy with nuclear bombs," Ahmadinejad said.

He accused the United States of building up its nuclear arsenal instead of dismantling it and reiterated his call for a nuclear-free world.

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Last edited:
i wonder if i can get the same grass he smokes....

Yep he's right the Us took down the world trade centres and hit the pentagon just for the fun of it! :hitwall:

To think this guy could have nukes pretty soon.......

Yep he's right the Us took down the world trade centres and hit the pentagon just for the fun of it! :hitwall:

To think this guy could have nukes pretty soon.......

This guy just might get a 100 million people killed, and most of them are going to be Arabs.

Without any doubt US Government have done the 9/11 incident by themselves. There is is enough material on internet on this.... Do watch the Documentary named "loose change" just for the beginning.

Iranian President is right on this.....

err, why walk out? Millions of Americans believe that, report that, made documentaries on it, heck in my last trip to DC, I this group with huge banners stating Bush was behind 9/11 right outside the White house.

When Americans themselves believe 9/11 was an inside job and themselves have given this theory the most publicity, promotion and fame, then why pretend to be offended over a commonly held very American view?

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Conspiracy theories about 9/11 is an American idea.

err, why walk out? Millions of Americans believe that, report that, made documentaries on it, heck in my last trip to DC, I this group with huge banners stating Bush was behind 9/11 right outside the White house.

When Americans themselves believe 9/11 was an inside job and themselves have given this theory the most publicity, promotion and fame, then why pretend to be offended over a commonly held very American view?

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Conspiracy theories about 9/11 is an American idea.

I have heard his whole speech myself he didn't present any theory but he said "people believe that there are 3 theories "
1: It was an inside job done by the Govt
2: It was done by The Al qaida
3: It was done by some other terrorist group but US govt tried to make the best out of it.

He is free to speak and walking out is absurd , he is a head of state and when he listens to all Amrozionist bollshit vowing to bomb his country and comparing him with hitler then why Yanks are so intolerant that they cant even hear what hey has to say?

Its against freedom of speech:lol:

Some reports say it was an controlled demolition. One can see a blast on one of the top floors of tower num 2 when it just started collapsing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Can somebody post the utube video here. Any reports of blasts being "heard" at the time of collapse? The terrorists could have guided the planes not at the tip of the buildings but a crash into lower floors could have resulted in more damage on the buildings next to them. Imagine the towers falling on their sides. Were the terrorists so dumb? Basic laws of physics. What say?

I have heard his whole speech myself he didn't present any theory but he said "people believe that there are 3 theories "
3: It was done by some other terrorist group but US govt tried to make the best out of it.

He is free to speak and walking out is absurd , he is a head of state and when he listens to all Amrozionist bollshit vowing to bomb his country and comparing him with hitler then why Yanks are. . . . . . . . . waking out was their freedom of expression :D

He is free to speak and walking out is absurd , he is a head of state and when he listens to all Amrozionist bollshit vowing to bomb his country and comparing him with hitler then why Yanks are so intolerant that they cant even hear what hey has to say?

Its against freedom of speech:lol:

He said most people believe it was a inside job which resulted in most of the europeon countries and the U.S. leaving. Not that their were many nations there to begin with.
The man is talking about conspiracy theories why would the countries waste their time and listen to him.

I agree he has the right to freedom of speech(unlike his own people). They also have the right to not listen to him and leave the meeting.

In addition to the U.S. and EU, other countries that walked out of the speech are reported to include Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Costa Rica.

Last edited:
ahmadinejad.jpg

(Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the United Nations on Thursday most people believe the U.S. government was responsible for the attacks of September 11, 2001, prompting the U.S. delegation to leave in protest.

In his speech to the General Assembly, Ahmadinejad said it was mostly U.S. government officials who believed a terrorist group was behind the suicide hijacking attacks that brought down New York's World Trade Center and hit the Pentagon.

Another theory, he said, was "that some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy, and its grips on the Middle East, in order to save the Zionist regime."

"The majority of the American people as well as most nations and politicians around the world agree with this view," Ahmadinejad told the 192-nation assembly.

The U.S. and several European delegations left shortly after Ahmadinejad made the remarks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US walks out on Ahmadinejad UN speech

By ALI AKBAR DAREINI (AP) – 24 minutes ago

UNITED NATIONS — The U.S. delegation walked out of the U.N. speech of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday after he said some in the world have speculated that Americans were actually behind the Sept. 11 terror attacks, staged in an attempt to assure Israel's survival.

He did not explain the logic of that statement that was made as he attacked the U.S. wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Iranian leader spoke of threats to burn the Quran by a small American church in Florida to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Although that church backed down, several copycat burnings were posted on the Internet and broadcast in the Muslim world

He briefly touch on the four sets of sanctions imposed on his country by the United Nations over Tehran's refusal stop enriching uranium and to prove Iran is not trying to build an atomic bomb.

Some members of the Security Council have "equated nuclear energy with nuclear bombs," Ahmadinejad said.

He accused the United States of building up its nuclear arsenal instead of dismantling it and reiterated his call for a nuclear-free world.

Copyright © 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Not necessary. :disagree:

This, like Mr. Ahmadinejad's previous holocaust denial statements, is not going to foster good relations/good will between the U.S. and Iran. He is, in other words, feeding the Conservative trolls by trolling himself.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom