What's new

Ahmadinejad: Iran not afraid to make nuke weapon

Only proves that the Iranian leadership is a pack of liars. Everyone said they were trying for nukes, and they moaned that they were only trying for civilian reactors. So next time they say something...remember this. The west was right all along, and the Iranians lied through their teeth.

that's right, we know how to make you guys look like idiots
btw, you didn't need the world's approval to attack Iraq, why do you care about the world when it comes to Iran? I thought our military would be defeatable in days and stuff like that.
pvssies

yep they do, the same guy said that Isreal should not be there in middle east map, if he intened to use one, if he builds one then his experimental ground might be Isreal.

oy are you the village idiot or smtg?

1)Ahmadinejad doesn't control the military. His sole role is to control the budget approved by the parliament.

2) If we wanted to erase Israel, there would be an easier way. We could send 5000 missile armed with chemical and bio weapons which we've been piling up for 4-5 decades. Bye bye Israel. Obviously that's not the goal of Iran.

now stop being an idiot

@ somebozo

is the ayatollah of iran azeri? how do they choose an ayatollah by the way?

yeah he is
a good chunk of the mullahs are actually azari. They are usually more religious then Persians.

an ayatollah is like a cardinal and you have to study to become an ayatollah I think. It's the same as Christianity and how they rank their clergy. When it comes to the leader of Iran, the Assembly of Experts chooses the ayatollah and technically the assembly can remove him (not sure completely and frankly don't care enough to google this stupid system).

I couldnt care less about Iran getting a nuke but I am only worried about (the end Saudi occupation of makkah) types in Iran and the ones screaming of cleansing the holy lands of dirty Arabs...... Yeah I saw more than one Iranian with the mentality unfourtnately.

I couldnt care less about Iran getting a nuke but I am only worried about (the end Saudi occupation of makkah) types in Iran and the ones screaming of cleansing the holy lands of dirty Arabs...... Yeah I saw more than one Iranian with the mentality unfourtnately.

what is the diff between those types and the "shias are evil types" of KSA? There are WAYYYYY more saudis who want shias to all die and dissappear than Iranians who care about the saudi occupation of meccah. Stop making excuses. If you are against the nuke than come out and say it (not that Iranians ever gave a care in the world about anybody else's opinion lol). Don't beat around the bush so much.

what is the diff between those types and the "shias are evil types" of KSA? There are WAYYYYY more saudis who want shias to all die and dissappear than Iranians who care about the saudi occupation of meccah. Stop making excuses. If you are against the nuke than come out and say it (not that Iranians ever gave a care in the world about anybody else's opinion lol). Don't beat around the bush so much.

And how do you know that there are more Saudi who hate ships than Iranians who hate "wahabis"?
And I never said there is a difference between them u hate them both the same the difference is those who are shia hating do not have key positions in the government while in Iran there is a whole army for them.

And how do you know that there are more Saudi who hate ships than Iranians who hate "wahabis"?
And I never said there is a difference between them u hate them both the same the difference is those who are shia hating do not have key positions in the government while in Iran there is a whole army for them.

so wahabis aren't ruling saudi arabia? That's a new one.
Plus, in Iran the rulers are the most extreme elemnts of the country. The regular people don't even care about these issue. Gallop did a poll in Iran and Turkey and the result was pretty amazing. There are more atheists in Iran than in Turkey. In the ME we are second after Israel. In KSA the vast majority of the people are either ignorant about shias or have ill feelings towards them. To me, that's much more dangerous.

wow dude are u serious, the guy u r talking about is just a random guy on this forum and he can say anything that he wishes, that does not mean that Iran will bomb israeil just because a random guy on internet said so,

the president himself is saying that Isreal has no place in Middle East. have you heared his speeh when he quotes on the presence of Isreal.

oy are you the village idiot or smtg?

1)Ahmadinejad doesn't control the military. His sole role is to control the budget approved by the parliament.

2) If we wanted to erase Israel, there would be an easier way. We could send 5000 missile armed with chemical and bio weapons which we've been piling up for 4-5 decades. Bye bye Israel. Obviously that's not the goal of Iran.

now stop being an idiot

if your so sure that you are not going to bomb Isreal, then why is the idiot elected by the people of Iran is voicing his anger against Isreal in public, don't you have any other intelect that can do what his job profile requires to do. i am no idiot you dummy, i am just pointing the fact for what your leader lashes out in public meeting.

if your so sure that you are not going to bomb Isreal, then why is the idiot elected by the people of Iran is voicing his anger against Isreal in public, don't you have any other intelect that can do what his job profile requires to do. i am no idiot you dummy, i am just pointing the fact for what your leader lashes out in public meeting.
get a life, honestly, everyone who is obsessed with ahmadinejad needs to get a life. he just make announcements to get political support within the estabilishment. the guy is out of office in 2 years time, then he will be history forever.

And every now and then someone from the Iranian government talks about taking over Bahrain, or declaring it as it's 32nd province and so on.

Really, please show one such statement!

get a life, honestly, everyone who is obsessed with ahmadinejad needs to get a life. he just make announcements to get political support within the estabilishment. the guy is out of office in 2 years time, then he will be history forever.

until then he is real buddy, and what garentee that you have he will not be given a next term in his office. Come on dude, either talk ground reality or do not do the talk talk for the sake of idiotism.

until then he is real buddy, and what garentee that you have he will not be given a next term in his office. Come on dude, either talk ground reality or do not do the talk talk for the sake of idiotism.

Since the Iranian revolution each president till now has served 2 terms each of 4 years. Ahmadinejad has now served 6 years, in 2 years he will be gone and someone else will take his place. Iranian islamic constitution states 2 terms of 4 years maximum for a president

Back
Top Bottom