What's new

Ahmadinejad Calls for Direct Negotiations with the U.S.

If you accept the law of jungle then you need to accept all its consequences , what if this so-called strong tiger would ask your territory , honor ? Yes it is a fact this tiger is insane! Please do not give the tiger accuses to invade us like Iraq for nothing.

would you say Ok there is no problem ? like Iran-Iraq war ?did we start it? I know far more better than every one how dirty is this tiger. but please do not scarify anything just for a thing!

It's said if you take 2 steps towards GOD he'll take 11 steps towards you , what about devil ? he anticipates to see one mistake from you then he'll stand in his place firmly then it's you the one who has to bow and take steps afterwards little by little you will change to a real devil. He will takes steps back. as he wants to get the reason to invade.

Our former president helped them a lot in Iraq and Afghanistan , accepted all their conditions in nuclear issue he talked about dialogue among civilizations and by the end they called us what we know. That is because they want to push us in war by mal-informing the world about our nuc program.

About accuses ... when there is a will there is a way , don't worry they make a mountain out of a molehill .

there is 2 ways to be strong :

1) try hard to be number 1
2) make troubles for the other to slow their progress or stop it at all

USA seeks both of these policies in the same time. there is only one exception which they let a country develop , when the country accepts to act base on their interests .

So the news indicating our daily oil product is less than 1m barrels was not true.
OK, lets support current politic. It seems there is no problem. but just make sure our feeling will not damaged if we hear most of our neighbors has the economy at least twice as big as ours, in the near future.

So the news indicating our daily oil product is less than 1m barrels was not true.
OK, lets support current politic. It seems there is no problem. but just make sure our feeling will not damaged if we hear most of our neighbors has the economy at least twice as big as ours, in the near future.

Please.don't mix different matters.
Right now,we have no other way,they want us to completely accept their demands,without giving any concessions,it won't happen.
But as soon as they treat us fairly,both sides will compromise and it would be a win-win situation.They don't want a war,we don't want sanctions,they don't want to see a nuclear weapon in Iran,we want to be treated like others.That's the way of dealing with tiger in current situation (considering we don't have any other way after the mistakes we did in past and we both agreed on that),not going to his house and surrender to him.

But as soon as they treat us fairly,both sides will compromise and it would be a win-win situation.They don't want a war,we don't want sanctions,they don't want to see a nuclear weapon in Iran,we want to be treated like others.That's the way of dealing with tiger in current situation (considering we don't have any other way after the mistakes we did in past and we both agreed on that),not going to his house and surrender to him.

Ok, this is almost the same as what I said. There is no profit in not having diplomatic relation with USA. Although this does not mean to say yes always to USA. Not bad to see other members opinion like Harry_Thomason about this!

This is interesting.

Looks like the Sanctions are really biting that Ahmedinijad is now calling for direct negotiations.

Thats what you miss, you think issue is a nuclear program, while its clearly not, its just a pretext. Thats what Nejad and Khameini many times said, but you dont understand what they mean, while Khatami was bending over and still didnt got anything in return, just got called an "axis of evil" by Bush.

Bottom line, if you want unobstructed "rapid economic development", you should become US puppet (a la Saudis, S.Korea, etc), if not - face the consequences of being independent.

How exactly does being a U.S. puppet guarantee that they get rapid economic development? Didn't Saudi Arabia imposed Oil embargo on the U.S. because of its support of Israel? You don't even make sense.

War must be avoided....By looking the conflict of Iran and US, on the paper it seems that it is Israel who is drumming for the war with Iran...But if you go deeper into the conflict..I find it as it is the Arab nations and in partcular some Islamic nations who are just desperately waiting for war to happen so as to gain their own benefit....US GOV is really intelligent enough to avoid this conflict till the last moment.....

How exactly does being a U.S. puppet guarantee that they get rapid economic development? Didn't Saudi Arabia imposed Oil embargo on the U.S. because of its support of Israel? You don't even make sense.

Being a puppet doesnt guarantee progress, but provides more means to it, as well as unobstructed progress (no sanctions or sabotage).

If you want to talk about 1973 oil crisis, look up the outcome. Relationships arent always black and white, however around that time US took the influence in Saudi to the next level - Saudis (and OPEC) the only acceptable currency became US dollar.

After that arabs massive funds had to be kept in mainly US banks, which then was used for US needs and as "Petrodollar recycling", i.e. US was making huge profits and extending its influence in 3rd World countries by lending arabs money to them.

See the trend?

Being a puppet doesnt guarantee progress, but provides more means to it, as well as unobstructed progress (no sanctions or sabotage).

If you want to talk about 1973 oil crisis, look up the outcome. Relationships arent always black and white, however around that time US took the influence in Saudi to the next level - Saudis (and OPEC) the only acceptable currency became US dollar.

After that arabs massive funds had to be kept in mainly US banks, which then was used for US needs and as "Petrodollar recycling", i.e. US was making huge profits and extending its influence in 3rd World countries by lending arabs money to them.

See the trend?

No I don't see the trend because you just sugar coating about it. Either Saudi Arabia is truly a puppet or you just spouting nonsense.

No I don't see the trend because you just sugar coating about it. Either Saudi Arabia is truly a puppet or you just spouting nonsense.

I showed to you how far US influence goes to Saudis, and yet you blindly refuse the truth and go "it can be black and white-only."

I showed to you how far US influence goes to Saudis, and yet you blindly refuse the truth and go "it can be black and white-only."

You didn't show me crap. Talking nonsense like Saudi Arabia is a puppet and other countries are also puppets and their economies are growing because it is allowed by U.S. If our influence with Saudi Arabia was so deep there wouldn't have been an oil embargo. Our relationship with the Saudis is always tense especially dealing with terrorism. This is a mutual alliance nothing more. Not about being puppets. Just cause we had bases in Saudi Arabia doesn't mean they are puppets to the U.S. Or Japan is a puppet or South Korea is a puppet or Germany or Britain, etc.

You didn't show me crap. Talking nonsense like Saudi Arabia is a puppet and other countries are also puppets and their economies are growing because it is allowed by U.S. If our influence with Saudi Arabia was so deep there wouldn't have been an oil embargo. Our relationship with the Saudis is always tense especially dealing with terrorism. This is a mutual alliance nothing more. Not about being puppets. Just cause we had bases in Saudi Arabia doesn't mean they are puppets to the U.S. Or Japan is a puppet or South Korea is a puppet or Germany or Britain, etc.

That just shows you know little about this subject, and/or are in denial. Read about it (a lot), then we can talk :wave:

That just shows you know little about this subject, and/or are in denial. Read about it (a lot), then we can talk :wave:

That just shows your perception of U.S. and its relationship with other countries is not meeting your expectations of how puppets should react no matter how you try to sugar coat it, like you can't explain why puppet nations do this and that to the puppeteer. Don't be jealous that other countries are being successful by their own right and not just that U.S. allowed it.

I don't feel comfortable with your avatar, but then again you can say the same about my pseudonym :)
no problem cause my pseudonym is as scary as yours.kollang means this:
250px-Pickaxe.jpg

lol

Back
Top Bottom