What's new

Ahead of PM Modi's visit to Israel, India lines up defence deals worth $3 billion

The around Rs 10,000 crore joint development of the MR-SAM for the Army, in turn, will follow the similar ongoing DRDO-Israeli Aerospace Industries projects worth around Rs 13,000 crore for the Navy and IAF. The IAF-Navy variants have an interception range of 70-km, while the one for the Army will be 50-km:cuckoo:.

The reason for that might be the topography of operation, as for navy, there is very little attenuation of signal obstructed by the terrain. While for Army, there will be diverse terrain of operation. Hence the range of radar will be different in different operational platforms.

Two zionist state cooperation. Same on you.

Yes, Same on us. :D

Barak 8 now has 90-100 km range ,,,which you know already ......but the article says 70 km which is old figure..not to mention its was never said that army version will be 50 km ....it quite misleading
The reason for that might be the topography of operation, as for navy, there is very little attenuation of signal obstructed by the terrain. While for Army, there will be diverse terrain of operation. Hence the range of radar will be different in different operational platforms.

Last edited:
Barak 8 now has 90-100 km range ,,,which you know already ......but the article says 70 km which is old figure..not metion its was said that army version will be 50 km ....it quite misleading

I understand that, the extra range is because of adding another booster stage at the bottom. You can check it if you want.

I understand that, the extra range is because of adding another booster stage at the bottom. You can check it if you want.
Nah...you are wrong..

It's like this...
Barak 8 had range of 70km.. But during development change of fuel composition increased its range to 90 km.. That is 25-30% increase
Barak8 with booster is actually barak8 ER..which is supposed to have range of 150 km max.... It is having a length of 6m when compared to barak 8(4.5m)
I hope it's clear now...

Two zionist state cooperation. Same on you.
jeevan.jpg

I think it's just spine, that is bone to keep erect posture.
Spinal cord is flexible , it's only neuron.. :D

Just saying.".

My bad.....

Not a doctor.....just a bad Engineer :(

Will edit :tup: Thanks

Edited, but I hope ki tumne meri BHAWNAO AUR LEVINAO (@Levina) ko samjha hoga in the orignal post sathya bhai................ :cray:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom