What's new

Ah memories! :D

It's been buried forever. :D

Do you believe in Resurrection? :D

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

uh, you have to request to be inducted into a specific post, like Mod or TT or Researcher. Elections take place?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :P

Sometimes silence speaks volumes. ;)

I remember my intro thread - Rafael do you remember mine? :P

Yes I do Elmo - It was probably the longest intro thread on PDF before it was closed down ;)

Hai naa?

Yup - had our share of fun. Remember Du?

Yeah the old members have had so much fun that the newbies cannot even think of.

And yes I remember Du. He was my buddy on PDF. :)

For those who are still curious for whatever reason, here is one of my old PMs, with only a few details removed:

What was the result?

I lost the TT election UNANIMOUSLY. :D

Did you now? No you did'nt.
You have become a TT anyway........................... (Tactical Target). ;)

and in some other books (and minds), another kind of TT (Thinking Talker).

You have made a very big impact here.

Any reason for the rather large gap between the join date and that intro thread?

I'd like to meet you someday Mr Cheng, you seem like an interesting guy with interesting views. I don't believe you live too far from my place anyways (unless you live in upstate NY, not NYC). Sometimes, I believe our posts (or the content in them) on this forum can hide our real ages & personalities. I still believe I am much younger than you, so if any of my posts were disrespectful to you, I am truly ashamed, & I apologize profusely. It's always good to have a 'different', critical viewpoint on Pakistan; & I have definitely learnt a few things from you on this forum. You are a very respectable/respected/revered member. Take care sir :tup:

Did you now? No you did'nt.
You have become a TT anyway........................... (Tactical Target). ;)

and in some other books (and minds), another kind of TT (Thinking Talker).

... or a Timid Titan ..

... or a Terrified Teen?

:P

You have made a very big impact here.

Any reason for the rather large gap between the join date and that intro thread?

I am old and I move too slow. My impact is more like a fly hitting a car windscreen, makes a mess but doesn't slow the car down. A wipe/wash and all is well! ! :P

I'd like to meet you someday Mr Cheng, you seem like an interesting guy with interesting views. I don't believe you live too far from me anyways (unless you live in upstate NY, not NYC). Sometimes, I believe our posts (or the content in them) on this forum can hide our real ages & personalities. I still believe I am much younger than you, so if any of my posts were disrespectful to you, I am truly ashamed, & I apologize profusely. It's always good to have a 'different', critical viewpoint on Pakistan; & I have definitely learnt a few things from you on this forum. You are a very respectable member. Take care sir :tup:

Thank you for the kind words. No apologies needed!

True, I am upstate, but I drive down to the city quite often. We could plan a meeting at some point. :)

Back
Top Bottom