What's new

Ah memories! :D

Every political party now a days with their distorted selfish agenda are organizing mass rallies- and people are offered incentives to come to fill in-

Looks like here on PDF there is a virtual private rally for TT going on aswell- and Aryan and Kaif acting like paid shaydaes- chanting VCheng Zindabad- VCheng for TT :rofl:-

j/k :P

My dear Jonasad when you reached 5000 posts recently I was one of the first to congratulate you. I value your past threads and posts. However I think your comments above are a tad unfair. Mr Cheng as we all are aware and if some are not aware can check his posts and threads and see that he likes and or loves america. I on the other hand have at times saturated the forum with anti american threads. So much so that a number of anti american pakistani patriots pm me and asked me to tone my anti americanism down.

I dont really care much for titles myself. I am not so insecure. The romantic side of me would say a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Dont know whether thats appropriete on pdf but does the job. I have seen titles on here of mods, tt and researchers. I have noticed posts by some tt which are very good and some not so good. However my expectations of great work are raised and to be blunt so far I have seen little out of the box or original thinking.

In so far as Mr Cheng goes in the past because I have disagreed a lot with him and my thinking is nearer to your I think than his, but hold on he says he is pakistani and he says things that sometimes are unpalatable and not nice about pakistan but hey we do need at times to face unpleasent things. We need to distill what cheng says listen to his views and either convince him the errors of his ways or vice verca. I saw an excellant post here earlier from Asim which was a well thought argument about chengs views and I thanked him. He certainly wasnt pro cheng.

This reminds me of what in my opinion is a big problem with pakistanis and muslims. The problem is illustrated by a joint venture i undertook in biz with two jews. One of the jews used to eat pork and was not religous at all. The other jew was so religous that in the UK where we normally work on friday took the day off. However I noticed that neither were ever judgemental of each other. I as a muslim believe that there is one Allah and Mohammad Pboh was his last prophet. Anyone that agrees with this statement is a muslim to me. Yet I notice that as muslims some some of us are all too ready to judge. I try not to judge I will leave that to our maker. Similarly some pakistanis here think they are more pakistani than others and deride cheng. Is that what are founding father of pakistan intended?

In any event the discussion I was having with Mastankhan had little to do with Cheng and Cheng would probably not agree with our particular solution. btw that doe not make him a less of a pakistani

Under the circumstances I hope you will withdraw your submission that I am a paid whatever you said.

here we go again we have so many self proclaimed genius on this board lol who are such a high intellectual that peoples with tiny brain cannot comprehend them :P better peoples with tiny brain leave these intellectual alone :D

I really dont see what your problem is. MastanKhan and I were having a discussion on what we thought would be best in our opinion for pakistan. As a pakistani you may disagree with us but you cannot allege our intentions are anything but good. You come along in the middle of the discussion. You ask for thread to be closed and you accuse the thread of being a thread to glorify cheng.

1, we did not ask you invite you or force you to come onto this thread. There are numerous other threads for you to learn and discuss.
2. Even if it was a thread to glorify Cheng why should it be closed down. We have had threads put up by indians that upset me and are anti pakistani. I dont go and ask mods to close them down.
3. You make allegations of me buttering cheng up? How by discussing pakistan with MastanKahn? By being anti american? how.
4. A simple skim of your posts where and what you comment on shows that you are out of your depth here so why continue? To get the last word in? make you feel a winner does it? You ignore what you read and go off at a tangent? why?
5. Why do you feel compelled to keep wanting to come back to a thread that you arnt interested in?
6. Are you hoping that TTs and members who dont like cheng will consider you a beacon of light/hero?
7. Why do you feel TTs cant come on here and defend themselves that you need to speak for them?
8. If you feel so strongly about cheng why dont you do what Asim did in his post. Which I thanked and was actually anti cheng?
9. Are you scared of cheng? Why are you scared of cheng?

AryanB,

I have been talking to these guys about this issue for the last so many years---Pakistan is motherland----Dharti Mata----for its security---you have to sign with the devil sometimes---and Mushy was no devil---.

I acn say that he got misguided by the Ch Shujaat brothers and co----. That is what took him down---he was too liberal for a dictator---we can't forget what he done for the news media the freedom he gave---. I firmly believe that the Ch brothers were clueless in running the nation----. But I guess at the end of the day----the top dog takes the blame.

In my opinion sir it was not that he was too liberal. I believe in human rights, free press strong institutions, dare I say democracy separation of powers etc however but how do we get there?

No point in democracy if we have population that is illiterate and will vote for a donkey cos bibi or sardar told them to. Also outside enemies like america use this democracy stick to beat pakistan up and interfere in pakistan for ulterior motives. As if they really care whether pakistanis have a vote or not

Simply Mush did not have the ruthlessness required for a leader of pakistan. We need a ruthless leader who throws caution to the wind and eliminates all "pakistanis" that constitute a threat to pakistan. Lets not beat about the bush the evidence is there and you would start with Zardari and the bhutto family. The russians did it with their royal family. We need to bring back all the Pakistani state money stolen and that is invested in america etc.

I know some of you will say oh but what if this person starts becoming corrupt as they say absolute power corrupts my response to you is would you prefer the present abortion that we call a govt with Zardari and rehman types who make pakistanis look like jokers on the international stage whilst looting pakistan

Please be clear: This thread is NOT about me.

It has raised, and continues to discuss many issues, including dissent, disloyalty, patriotism, and expression of views.

I have stressed time and again, the TT is not a "target" of any sorts (and neither am I).

If we cannot keep our discussion civil and impersonal, then I can always ask the thread to be closed down. I hope we can keep it open and learn some important lessons, no matter what our personal opinions are.

Hi,.

I don't know if new members know about it---I am the least social of members on this board---that is what I think---so in order for someone to take a stand for me would have to had either similiar thoughts, concerns and solutions---or he would be just like me---can't see people insulted just like that and jump in to stop the nonsense.

So Aryan----the biggest beef the cupreme court had was the property attached to the steel mill----what was it---worth half a billion or a billion dollars----. The Judge Chaudhry---I pesonally would call him a simple honest man didnot understand the significance of Mittal buying this steel mill.

Pakistnis misunderstood his nationality----as an indian----but they didnot do any research---they thought that Mittal would sabotage the steel mill rebuilding---little did they know that it would be the pakistanis who wopuld be a bigger danger to the steel mill than Mittal---. Pakistanis don't understand that Mittal---doesnot want to be related to india----I am talking about the steel mill magnate----not the other----.

It was a matter of his massive ego to buy underperformiong steel mills and turn them around---it was a God sent gift to pakistan---and pakistan trampled upon it in their ignorance---. Today the accumulated loss of the steel mills is beyond many a billions----just from loss of production----poltical mayhem----current govt corruption and destruction of the infrastructure of the country----.

I guess pakistan stands close to a loss of $100 billion dollars from the scenario that started with the steel mills fiasco---.

The histoy of the past performances of pppwas already in front of us---they were going crazy on the sidelines---they were seeing pakistan progressing and so much money coming in----they were out of control and when they got the oppurtunity---they took us to the cleaners.

The question needs to be asked from the public----how could they become so blind----.

^^^^^^ interesting but sorry am not too familiar with all this but will do research sometime on this steel mill project.

MK:

"There are so blind as those who will not see."

^^^^^^ interesting but sorry am not too familiar with all this but will do research sometime on this steel mill project.

That is what started the movement against Musharraf. Upset Shaukat aziz----who had issues with the Chief Justice---who had issues with the steel mills sale.

That is what started the movement against Musharraf. Upset Shaukat aziz----who had issues with the Chief Justice---who had issues with the steel mills sale.

That, plus the issue of the Supreme Court taking up the missing persons cases.

Well in my mind CJ should have been dealt with ruthlessly. It was american pressure on Mush to introduce "democracy". suddenly americans had developed a conseience.It was american pressure on mush to do a deal with BB etc and mushys decesion to fall in line

Well in my mind CJ should have been dealt with ruthlessly. It was american pressure on Mush to introduce "democracy". suddenly americans had developed a conseience.It was american pressure on mush to do a deal with BB etc and mushys decesion to fall in line

Because she promised more---she had promised handing over A Q Khan to the U S----and taking down ISI as well----she had promised everything-----did you not hear the offencive tone of her voice in the speech she was making at pindi just before her death----she had had the backing of america and it was showing----.

And why was she so offencive in her speech against Musharraf----because pakistani public had inadvertantly sold themselves to the united states----. By supporting Benazir----during the agitation---pakistanis were doing the job as defined by the u s.

In the history of mankind----this is one of the worst sales known to man---where the seller is doing the bidding of the one whom he hates the most----ain't it the tragedy of the worst kind-----.

Because she promised more---she had promised handing over A Q Khan to the U S----and taking down ISI as well----she had promised everything-----did you not hear the offencive tone of her voice in the speech she was making at pindi just before her death----she had had the backing of america and it was showing----.

And why was she so offencive in her speech against Musharraf----because pakistani public had inadvertantly sold themselves to the united states----. By supporting Benazir----during the agitation---pakistanis were doing the job as defined by the u s.

In the history of mankind----this is one of the worst sales known to man---where the seller is doing the bidding of the one whom he hates the most----ain't it the tragedy of the worst kind-----.

yea but that was mushys fault for a dictator he was surprisingly soft, what we needed was someone who should have eliminated or jailed traitors like bb staright away within 6 months of taking power. Thats what i meant when i said a bit of blood letting was necessary but mush didnt have the balls.

Back
Top Bottom