What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Not expensive if you consider 1000 hellfire Block II Missiles plus continued support and spares, training, lifecycle costs etc. Its all accounted for. $952 million is the total cost of those elements.
sir with due respect this part can never be trusted looking at record of Past 67 years.

At least a moderator should not act like fan boy or a juvenile. Sir! with all due respect you should do your research first .We are paying a out outrageous high price for something which does not worth it.Not just that we are also putting our newly developed good relations with russia in danger.

We are not paying for it :rolleyes:

these things we are getting in 1 Billion$

15 AH-1Z Viper Attack Helicopters
32 T-700 GE 401C Engines (30 installed and 2 spares)
1000 AGM-114 R Hellfire II Missiles in containers
36 H-1 Technical Refresh Mission computers
17 AN/AAQ-30 Target Sight Systems
30 629F-23 Ultra High Frequency/Very High Frequency Communication Systems
19 H-764 Embedded Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation Systems
32 Helmet Mounted Display/Optimized Top Owl
17 APX-117A Identification Friend or Foe
17 AN/AAR-47 Missile Warning Systems
17 AN/ALE-47 Countermeasure Dispenser Sets
18 AN/APR-39C(V)2 Radar Warning Receivers
15 Joint Mission Planning Systems
17 M197 20mm Gun Systems.
Then it,s sound reasonable but still if the russian Mi5 can get the same job done then why pay a higher price ?

Calm down dude. The US Marines didn't get their delivery until this year which was a priority.

My friend, its not about getting the deliveries but recognising and approving the deal at the time or a little while after the request was made. China has given us its top notch chopper for free, of course for trials but have US is giving second in the line attack helo for 1 billion and only 15 of them with its teeth.
In that money China can give you something equally deadly as Apache.

Pakistan military's obsession of US hardware has cost us alot.

Inshort Amreekan baray Harami hain....

Pakistan request for zulu 5 years ago (15X initial) rejected by US. They all of the sudden approve 15X sales becuz of fear of "Pakistan haath say nikal na jaye". I bet Pakistan even don't knnow that State. Dept will approve this request. Pakistan don't have 1 Billion seperately for this... even U.S. will agree to sell these 15 even Pakistan show "No further interest in Zulu" the reason is pretty clear. PAkistan don't need 15X Helis... as far as my info, Pakistan need 30 + Attack helis to ensure on both borders. This Mi 35 + 1 more attack heli is basically for balance of power on both borders. Now achanak 15X zulu, You will see soon Pakistan ask for 15 + more if 15 approved ones arrived asap...
@Horus frankly speaking PAA Ah-1 fleet is nightmare for Indian Armored formation,when we demanded Ah-1z they only rejected to please India,know when we are going to have Ah-10 they are just trying to stop us by offering us 15 units actually we need more then that with continued support and spares that is thing for which only china can be trusted.

If US is selling its Vipers then it means they refused to clear engines for T-129. :(

:( How can US refuse to sell engines for T-129 to Pak and then sell its own helicopters. On wht principle? I mean, i know..there are hardly any principles invlved in such things... But on basis of which argument...atleast on face value..why hv they refused sales of T-129 engnes to Pak and then selling its own? Turkey was willing to sell them on favorable terms and price..... I still would like to hope to see t-129 in Pak....:( If possible...to enhance Tukey Pak cooperation... And some people ..earlier used to perfer z-10 over T129 due to possibility of them being prone to sanction for having US engines...now wht abtAH 1Z?

11013016_696912200420967_2798139931569232171_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom