What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( How can US refuse to sell engines for T-129 to Pak and then sell its own helicopters. On wht principle? I mean, i know..there are hardly any principles invlved in such things... But on basis of which argument...atleast on face value..why hv they refused sales of T-129 engnes to Pak and then selling its own? Turkey was willing to sell them on favorable terms and price..... I still would like to hope to see t-129 in Pak....:( If possible...to enhance Tukey Pak cooperation... And some people ..earlier used to perfer z-10 over T129 due to possibility of them being prone to sanction for having US engines...now wht abtAH 1Z?
T-129B was the one that Pakistan was after so one can say that it would have either a Turkish engine or could have the ones on the AH-1's

Not a good idea at all. Too expensive and we're relying on an unreliable supplier. There are better alternatives out there. There is a reason why the Yanks are suddenly so eager to sell attack choppers. These are the same Americans that were unwilling to sell any attack choppers to Pakistan before. Russia and China are willing to sell attack choppers.

Last edited:
:( How can US refuse to sell engines for T-129 to Pak and then sell its own helicopters. On wht principle? I mean, i know..there are hardly any principles invlved in such things... But on basis of which argument...atleast on face value..why hv they refused sales of T-129 engnes to Pak and then selling its own? Turkey was willing to sell them on favorable terms and price..... I still would like to hope to see t-129 in Pak....:( If possible...to enhance Tukey Pak cooperation... And some people ..earlier used to perfer z-10 over T129 due to possibility of them being prone to sanction for having US engines...now wht abtAH 1Z?

Welcome to international arms market.

if we are getting 15 of it where does it say we refused Z-10? still 35-40 units required to replace Cobras
Well i think after seeing too much pain and betrayal from america may i be i have a natural tendency of disliking them .I personally think now it,s enough and we should not rely on america anymore .There are other countries which offer the same high tech or more advanced equipment at a better price .

Well i think after seeing too much pain and betrayal from america may i be i have a natural tendency of disliking them .I personally think now it,s enough and we should not rely on america anymore .There are other countries which offer the same high tech or more advanced equipment at a better price .

Bhai what is it that you don't understand?

As i stated above there will be HILO mix for attack helicopters. Both AH-1Z and Z-10 will become the high and low end solutions.
Pakistan has separated Mi-35 from that calculus as we no longer classify it as an attack helicopter but an assault helicopter.

At least a moderator should not act like fan boy or a juvenile. Sir! with all due respect you should do your research first .We are paying a out outrageous high price for something which does not worth it.Not just that we are also putting our newly developed good relations with russia in danger.

lets compare the cost with the indian apache deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom