What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The view of ah1 z model is absolutely magnification compared to ah1 older model and the pic above is view from rear seat perhaps the front is much better

Like f16 you are.sitting top and not dug into the aircraft

And looks.like you can fly from both seats front and rear

I hope Pak will get more deals with US in trump era

if i am not wrong the deal is FMS(sale) not FMF(foreign military finance) so i expect pakistan to pay in full for the price

if i am not wrong the deal is FMS(sale) not FMF(foreign military finance) so i expect pakistan to pay in full for the price
Discounted price like the block 52 we were gonna get, but discount on them ended as the not coin weapons. This is coin weapon so discounted FMS

Recent payment of $300 M plus million for csf- can be applied towards it ???

Nope. gone to civilian khazana.

Sir if i am not wrong internal distributions of CSF is 60-40 ratio (60% for civilians [at the name of development of FATA & other terror hit areas] & 40% for defence [mainly for military])

Sir if i am not wrong internal distributions of CSF is 60-40 ratio (60% for civilians [at the name of development of FATA & other terror hit areas] & 40% for defence [mainly for military])

not aware of such arrangement. highly unlikely as govt. uses these funds for balancing / reducing its deficit.

Reactions: HRK
Have the 3 super cobras been delivered?

Ok there is bad news coming. ....
:o:, if it turns out to be another f 16 fiasco and they hand us soya beans again, someone needs to string up the establishment policy makers who after all that wonderful history still went for american platforms when chinese, turkish and russian ones were available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom