What's new

AH-1Z Viper, 1000 Hellfire II Missiles approved for sale to Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok there is bad news coming. ....
I guess we have made some payments already, US is unlikely to roll back now. If they do what good are our PMs friendly relation with the Saudis if we cannot ask them to talk to US. Saudia is actually RUNNING america these days. Kya faida asi tajurbakar team ka!

I guess we have made some payments already, US is unlikely to roll back now. If they do what good are our PMs friendly relation with the Saudis if we cannot ask them to talk to US. Saudia is actually RUNNING america these days. Kya faida asi tajurbakar team ka!
We had paid 650 million for the F16s also and got embargoed.

:o:, if it turns out to be another f 16 fiasco and they hand us soya beans again, someone needs to string up the establishment policy makers who after all that wonderful history still went for american platforms when chinese, turkish and russian ones were available...
Those are not good enough.

Say what you want but American hardware is the best you can get for different missions.

Those are not good enough.

Say what you want but American hardware is the best you can get for different missions.
They are the most mature platforms due to seeing extensive offshore combat but that doesnt necesarily mean the other options are any less....what good is a machine when it becomes useless in war due to sanctions and embargo's?

but we dont have friendly relations with Saudis, we missed that boat while eygpt cashed in
we have friendly relations with iran

Sir if i am not wrong internal distributions of CSF is 60-40 ratio (60% for civilians [at the name of development of FATA & other terror hit areas] & 40% for defence [mainly for military])
purpose of csf is to pay for military deployment expense on western boarder

but we dont have friendly relations with Saudis, we missed that boat while eygpt cashed in
we have friendly relations with iran

purpose of csf is to pay for military deployment expense on western boarder
Just a few weeks ago Iranian were threatening to attack inside Pak if i remember correctly.
While on the other hand we joined the Saudi led alliance against Iran a few months back
Nawaz Sharif do have excellent personal relations with Saudia i think, why whas he totally ignored in the last summit? :)

THESE ARE A FEW QUESTIONS PEOPLE SHOULD ASK OF THE GOVERNMENT!
They are ruining every thing and what India could not do directly in terms of isolating Pakistan, he is doing that via his stooge Nawaz Sharif. May be the recent visit of family friend Jindal was related to that?

@Zibago @Hell hound @Mentee @Mrc do you know of any PMLN supporters who can actually think about these things with a neutral mind and reply?

@Zibago @Hell hound @Mentee @Mrc do you know of any PMLN supporters who can actually think about these things with a neutral mind and reply?
he'll no ! Majority of this lot is deprived of using any intellect whatever is left there . To them It's all about "k" biradari . so , they will jump in to defend him no matter even if Quaid himself gonna resurrect from the dead -------

Just a few weeks ago Iranian were threatening to attack inside Pak if i remember correctly.
While on the other hand we joined the Saudi led alliance against Iran a few months back
Nawaz Sharif do have excellent personal relations with Saudia i think, why whas he totally ignored in the last summit? :)

They are ruining every thing and what India could not do directly in terms of isolating Pakistan, he is doing that via his stooge Nawaz Sharif. May be the recent visit of family friend Jindal was related to that?

we never joined saudi led alliance, its just a show

there are three groups in current scenario
1. who actively joined saudis like gulf, UAE etc
2. who politically spoke against asad in syria and supported UN legitimate govt in Yemen but refuse to send military like eygpt and turkey
3. those who remained neutral and refused to condemn assad

we belong to third group
hence, the recent advancements of india in GCC

do you know of any PMLN supporters who can actually think about these things with a neutral mind and reply?
foreign policy is biggest chunk in our armor and after ayub i have yet to see anyone bringing some positive development in this area. truth be told i am a political atheist who once was afraid of imran's stance on America,afghanistan and talibans.but after seeing these n leagues butchering our already deformed foreign policy i think he would have been a lot better than nawaz.

foreign relations cannot be run on delusions... calm down...

we are not part of Saudi alliance as such for now...

as for Iranian, kalbushan yadev had a sanctuary in iran and it was not given on NS request , so did uzair Baloch even some of IK favourites have been coming and going through iran

I'd advise against sounding alarm bells without official statements or sources. Bell Helicopters told Alan Warnes that the first three will be delivered sometime this year, I'd leave it at that for now.

Those helicopters are coming. There's no reason to stop them for any reason: Pakistan paid cash for them and given Trump's focus on increasing manufacturing jobs in US, they will no be embargoed. This is not the 1990s.

foreign relations cannot be run on delusions... calm down...
EXACTLY!!
The delusion of a tajurbakar team and its personal relations with Saudia coming to help the country have been busted at the loss of the nation!! What happened with us i Riyad was MORE than a slap on OUR faces. Now NS or his team, on faces of a common Pakistani. You are part of Saudi alliance so Iran is pissed at you and Saudis are in mood to show who the boss is so we are getting a beating there as well, NOT AN IDEAL SITUATION and all thanks to the delusion created by NS and Co. sir.

we are not part of Saudi alliance as such for now...
Our defense minister says otherwise. :)

as for Iranian, kalbushan yadev had a sanctuary in iran and it was not given on NS request , so did uzair Baloch even some of IK favourites have been coming and going through iran
So what have the government done to STOP that?
Kulbushan should be hanged (seem he may get a business class ticket to India on NS's expense now), Uzair Baloch must be punished and what you call IK fav. must be DESTROYED. Government SHOULD step up and start addressing the real issues now rather then being busy in fooling the nation.

Anyway, i am sorry for getting off topic here, the point is that AH-1Z have been paid for. Any embargo on these will be criminal and Pakistan must get read to fight there case if any such thing happens.

Pakistan has by default annoyed iran and made enemy from Afghan and india. But annoying GCC was by choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom