What's new

Agreement Done Myanmar will buy JF-17... Dunya news

By selling a weapon to their perceived enemy which they will be using against BD
the likes of monitor aazidani wont be happy

Right now JI don't like BD as they are killing there leaders by using their courts so now enemy of the enemy may become friends. Also Pakistan have close military relations with Mayanmar as we train their soldiers too and no political or religious party have any issue about it, so please don't try to make non issue an issue.

Right now JI don't like BD as they are killing there leaders by using their courts so now enemy of the enemy may become friends. Also Pakistan have close military relations with Mayanmar as we train their soldiers too and no political or religious party have any issue about it, so please don't try to make non issue an issue.
Why should I make anything lol
It has got nothing to do with India

It's an obvious thing .....it's Okay for normal Bangladeshis.....but for those who like Pakistan.........well let's wait and see

It's an obvious thing .....it's Okay for normal Bangladeshis.....but for those who like Pakistan.........well let's wait and see

These days most Pakistanis don't see BD as friendly country toward Pakistan, specially the way they have behaved in Cricket and with PIA.

Sheesh......

So the ones who like Pakistan are abnormal?

Sheesh......

So the ones who like Pakistan are abnormal?
No comments

Just kidding Rampy
I meant the ones who are neutral or not pro Pakistan will not feel bad but the ones who like Pakistan especially the pdf cheerleaders they will feel bad for sure

But there are too many clauses ......I don't see the deal happening
Argentina is a potential customer though

so what we have to do ?
Sell it to someone who doesn't slaughter Muslims

Half of Pakistan doesn't get sarcasm :cry:
2 medals won't be enuff for your genius post and for your brethren :lol:

No comments

Just kidding Rampy
I meant the ones who are neutral or not pro Pakistan will not feel bad but the ones who like Pakistan especially the pdf cheerleaders they will feel bad for sure

But there are too many clauses ......I don't see the deal happening
Argentina is a potential customer though

Sell it to someone who doesn't slaughter Muslims
I was messing with you. Got it the first time.

Back
Top Bottom