What's new

Agni-V vital: Tessy Thomas

I found indians to be so funny and naive.

We are talking about ballistic missiles designed primarily for delivering nukes. Tell me what is the different of 10m accuracy or 100m accuracy???

want accuracy? check the trajectory correction records of our space program, e.g. your moon mission. then compared to the one achieved by Chinese.

one day indian, always loser.

What else you say when your missiles have accuracy in kilometers?

By the way do you know India and China have no first use declaration. So Nuke delivery is out of question. Now a days long range missiles are considered as traditional weapon deliver weapons. Even country like US have equipped its Missiles with High explosive non nuclear bombs. Here accuracy matters a lot. But I am not surprised that you think that accuracy do not matter since you are a Chinese.

Our moon Mission have bought such a huge information about moon which all previous mission to moon together have not bring. So do not compare your dumb mission with ours.

Once a Chinese always a troll.

no rubbish.

tell me how many trajectory correction your moon satellite had on its way to the moon? what is the error for each of such trajectory correction?

accuracy? what a bloody load of joke.

Do not you know that trajectory correction is always a part of these kind of Missions? How can a spacecraft change direction without trajectory correction? e.g A spacecraft moving around earth have to move out of earth orbit towards moon. How that is possible without trajectory correction? Do you know that at least 70 trajectory correction are planned in Mission to the mars??

Ohhh how can you know when your country have to abort the Mars mission because of complexity involved in the mission??

Any way I am not surprised by your post since this is a trait of semi educated CCP trained trolls who earn their livelihood from this kind of posting.

[

I found indians to be so funny and naive.

We are talking about ballistic missiles designed primarily for delivering nukes. Tell me what is the different of 10m accuracy or 100m accuracy???

want accuracy? check the trajectory correction records of our space program, e.g. your moon mission. then compared to the one achieved by Chinese.

one day indian, always loser.

it's funny, the chinese act tough on the net, because in real life you guys just take abuse.

Maybe instead of talking non sense on the net, you should be out there plaesing your women. because you guys are such dull, humorless drones, your women are leaving you by the droves.

Right now Asian women are spreading their legs for foreigners so easy. They are screaming this while getting screwed by manlier foreigners.

ME SUCKY FOR FIVE DORRAH! ME RUV U RONG TIME!

FOREIGNER ROCKET MORE TRAJECTORY THAN ASIAN ROCKETS!!!

It's amazing even while on the net you guys lack individuality. Keep posting racist drivel on the internet while foreigners take your women.

Guys please leave that guy @peaceful alone...he is one deluded guy who comes up with claims like 'India doesnt even have windtunnels' :omghaha: :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys please leave that guy @peaceful alone...he is one deluded guy who comes up with claims like 'India doesnt even have windtunnels' :omghaha: :omghaha:

welcoe back sir.....saw u in pink recently what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a very common incident for me,here on pdf..

Hey dont call me air...sounds weird...:D
actually i saw u trolling with trolls on pdf recently :enjoy: so i guess thts the reason
ok will not cal u sir.....gslv :)

And which sophisticated technology that might be?? :what:

Light weight Composite motors, Ring Laser gyro, Lings, Mings, Single chip guidance. Knowledgeable member may add something to this.

Very interesting data ..... :woot:

Man, Agni IV is a 16 tons of missile and it can carry (already tested) 1.5 ton load to a target of 4000 KM. In fact can hit a target much beyond 4000 KM. So no surprise.

Agni 3 can carry a Huge payload up to a distance of somewhere between 3000 KM To 4500 KM.

Man, Agni IV is a 16 tons of missile and it can carry (already tested) 1.5 ton load to a target of 4000 KM. In fact can hit a target much beyond 4000 KM. So no surprise.

Agni 3 can carry a Huge payload up to a distance of somewhere between 3000 KM To 4500 KM.

well what I know is that Agni-4 can go upto 4000KM with full load due to path breaking technology and Agni-3 can go upto 4500KM or even close to 5000KM with full load due to the same path breaking technology. DRDO is gonna apply this tech for all coming agni missiles i.e Agni-5/6 and this would increase their range around 40% more so range of Agni-5 would be around 7000+KM with full load.

well what I know is that Agni-4 can go upto 4000KM with full load due to path breaking technology and Agni-3 can go upto 4500KM or even close to 5000KM with full load due to the same path breaking technology. DRDO is gonna apply this tech for all coming agni missiles i.e Agni-5/6 and this would increase their range around 40% more so range of Agni-5 would be around 7000+KM with full load.

You have observed Second test of Agni IV, you might have noticed that it hit a height of above 800 KM before hitting the target. This in itself is an indicator of much longer range. If you make missile travel at a height of around 350 KM which is a normal trajectory of this kind of missile than certainly it can travel at a great distance. I have read somewhere a statement of a scientist involved in Agni IV project that Agni IV still has a scope of adding some additional fuel. I am sure that with some additional fuel in upper stage, range can further increase by a good margin.

One will see a highly depressed trajectory path in K series missile which are light weight and carry a huge payload to a long distance and deliver them with a pint point accuracy.

Last edited:
Hi guys How many of you know that MIRV technology is ready but dumb Manmohan is not allowing it to test?

Back
Top Bottom