What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

He is like a Bad Omen for Defence Ministry 0 induction ... which ever deal he is involved it gets postponed ... his trying to be Mr. Clean is Hurting the defence of the Country...

BS...MOD has to be cleaned up to be efective for the future.....nobody will ever do that except him so instead bashing the guy salute the guy. Its folks like and Anna that will save India ...idiot.

@Indian members.... Please pm me the schedule of test...as im near to odisha... Will drive to balasore, i ll try to capture some pics....i guess test was postponed for me....

record a good quality video not pics and go right now man. dont waste time.

lol tooo many people are waiting for bad news( trolls).... A5 will hit all of your ego's......

these losers never developed a car but waiting for India's advanced ICBM failure. :lol:

We have SLBM capability. We can launch our 12,000 km JL-2A missile from our Type 94 SSBN while underwater!

pakiisani false flag. :lol: hiding under china.

No thing stationed on land can survive nuclear strikes. Only deep underground hardened shelters would stand a chance.

Things in the sea also have a chance. China should focus on development of SLBM capability.

The survival rate of the cross-country TEL is about 30% against a pre-emptive nuclear strike, while you hide them into the underground will be 100%.

And the survival rate of the SLBM is about 90%.

So China does focus on the 3 dimensional nuclear arsenal such as land/sea/air just as other major nuclear powers like US and Russia.

Oh! and Still india is the most illeterate and largest slum nation of the world.. :lol: concentrate on A-5 , it shows that this missle don't work in bad whether.. and indians were dreaming to target China with this useless junk..
Teri G@@ND per attack hua hai kya??Itna uchal kyu raha hai?Bandar neeche baith jaa aram se..Test toh hone de..Tab tak tum 400 prisoners pakdo..jo jail se bhag gaye thhey lol

The survival rate of the cross-country TEL is about 30% against a pre-emptive nuclear strike, while you hide them into the underground will be 100%.

And the survival rate of the SLBM is about 90%.

So China does focus on the 3 dimensional nuclear arsenal such as land/sea/air just as other major nuclear powers like US and Russia.

sorry to butt in but India as well is looking at multi dimensional launch capabilities, will take a few years but we will be there.

these losers never developed a car but waiting for India's advanced ICBM failure. :lol:

pakiisani false flag. :lol: hiding under china.

Oy Chawal Singh,

From all the bs your writing, I hope your missile goes Tuuuuuuussssssss.

sorry to butt in but India has well is looking at multi dimensional launch capabilities, will take a few years but we will be there.

Yeah, everyone does look for the 4th dimensional launch capability as well, if you look up at the space program.

Oh! and Still india is the most illeterate and largest slum nation of the world.. :lol: concentrate on A-5 , it shows that this missle don't work in bad whether.. and indians were dreaming to target China with this useless junk..

it is better to die like your fellow terrorists than begging for $$$ from US when they use you as testbed for their new weapons. How US NAVY SEAL killed Osama? lol

i agree indians have great paitence with ArJUNK and Late combat aircraft and missiles and other weapon platform made by DODO
Why don't you use those words to describe us when you get spanked from 65 to 71 to 99?Tab toh chuhey ki tarah bhaag jate ho lol

It is a TEL of the DF-31A variant, the head is a bit pointed, so this does carry a large megaton city buster.

And DF-31A is on a 7-axle chassis, while DF-41 is on a 8-axle chassis.

I can not agree with you, that 10X10 chassis can not carry such an ICBM like the DF-31A. That is just a IRBM obviously.

Back
Top Bottom