What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

Its such a huge test..i think we might fail in the first attempt...I m being pessimistic than optimistic cuz i don't want to be disappointed later :laugh:...but lets hope all goes well!

I don't think it is going to be tested today..!

Its such a huge test..i think we might fail in the first attempt...I m being pessimistic than optimistic cuz i don't want to be disappointed later :laugh:...but lets hope all goes well!

I don't think it is going to be tested today..!

hawan karwa ke, nariyal phod kar hi launch karwayenge.. phikar na karo ..

they tested the electronics and removed truss stage( removed ventilated stage)and other paramteres in Agni 4 . dont worry.. this is going to be a success.

^The missile will be launched at around 7 P.M.It's quite dark at that time in Orissa which is in the east coast.

Why would DRDO carry out a night test for our most powerful missile?

Carry out in broad daylight, let the Chinese see in full color what we got to throw at them.

Why would DRDO carry out a night test for our most powerful missile?

Carry out in broad daylight, let the Chinese see in full color what we got to throw at them.

they will check the guidance. which was already partially checked in agni 4 during day light.

agni_1056938f.jpg

they will check the guidance. which was already partially checked in agni 4 during day light.

Such missile tests are meant to send political signals.

Missile tests are carried out at night only to check how the end user is able to launch and only when other parameters are all verified.

The very first test cannot be a night test.

If still a night test happens, then very likely India has quietly tested this missile earlier and today is only a parameter verification test.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom