What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

According to Times Now till now countdown not starts yet .....

Most probably they will test it tomorrow

This missile is the most publicized till now...more than ISRO launch...maybe less than GSLV launch.

I am 90% sure this will fail.. Mostly something so anticipated is never a smooth ride :what:

5500 kms in 20 mins...Awesome !!

If only such technology be used for travel instead of war :)

If the test fails, the chinese and pakistanis are going to have a ball today :lol:

O! Koi Nahi.. Girte hain sheh sawaar hi maidane jang mein.. Woh tifl kya giren jo ghutno ke bal chale :) (this is my version of anticipatory bail, in case the test fails today )

how are they same?so there are two agni 5s?because they look really different

I think this one was taken before the final coat of paint was put on. Must be atleast a week old photo.

18TH-OPEDAGNIV__1056438f.jpg

This missile has got nothing to do with Pakistan.

Starting Agni III, all our missile friends are to convey our deepest sense of respect for our panda friends up north.

Agni III (range - 3500 km) is a rail launched version and would have to be put near Chinese border to hit the major Chinese cities..

Agni V (range - 5500 km) is a canister launched road mobile missile. This can be stored for longer duration and gives India the abiity to hit all of China from relatively farther launch points from Chinese border.

Agni_missile_range.png

Big day for DRDO..wishing u guys all the best! :victory::victory:

Anyone knows how long do we have to go till the test?

The three-stage, solid propelled missile was taken to the launch pad in the early morning to conduct range readiness checks. It was later shifted to another shelter and the vehicle will be brought back to the launch pad a few hours before the launch.

The Flight Readiness Review meeting and Launch Authorisation Board are scheduled to meet later in the day to give the final nod for the launch of the missile at around 19.00 hrs.

The Hindu : News / National : Crucial Agni-V launch today

Time in India - 12:06pm Wednesday (IST)

Guys, its only after seven hours the nod will be given. I'm off to sleep, I thought I'd keep awake till this is test fired (2:36 am here). See ya! :)

If the authorization will come today evening at 19:00 then they might test it tomorow or day after.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom