What's new

Agni-V missile to be tested this Wednesday

if we wont use it? why do we maintain the capability? to rust?

its a first time attempt, i'll be extremely impressed if DRDO pulls this off

You and me both. Even if it fails, as long as DRDO keeps pursuing its ambitions; well that would be just fine as well. Win-win situation if you ask me.

u dont understand. the more u have these weapons, the less likely u are to use them, ie nobody does panga with a strong country

No, I know that. We've got you guys covered, and even though people can huff and puff I don't predict any large scale conflict between our countries.

No, I know that. We've got you guys covered, and even though people can huff and puff I don't predict any large scale conflict between our countries.

you are talking about nuclear waeopns. using nukes in any conflict is like bringing guns to a fist fight

I don't perdict any nuclear armed conflicts. But surely down the line issues regarding Kashmir, Saichen, insurgency etc. will escalate. I personally believe that the nukes(quantity and quality) is merely based on who has the biggest stick. A nuclear war between India and Pakistan will be bad for both countries, not to mention neighboring countries receiving the effect as well.

i heard they r gonna launch it around 7pm...
kinda night test or wht?

agni.jpg

Just saw the news....
They said this missile can be used to deliver satellites if necessary...
This missile is also capable of knocking down other satellites in space....
Anybdy got any comments on those claims?

What is written on the missile?

DRDO
Agni - 5

Just saw the news....
They said this missile can be used to deliver satellites if necessary...
This missile is also capable of knocking down other satellites in space....
Anybdy got any comments on those claims?

not just this missile but Agni 4 also. and 3 also for lower orbit.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom