What's new

Agni V Discussions

Oh,and by the way Mr Hafizz,I almost forgot to mention one more thing.Due to this vary MTCR,US stopped Russia from supplying cryogenic engine technoloy and as a result ISRO is still strugling to develop the indigenous cryogenic engine.Hopefully,the situation will improve wih the introduction of GSLV MkIII.So you can't just say that we got our ballistic missiles from dual use items supplied by other countries.That's probably right for your country's ballistic missiles thouh or whn know,you might have got readymade products from PRC or North Korea or both!!

many members cannot digest that Indian scientists are actually taking giant strides ahead when it comes to missile tech/satellite tech/SSBN techs etc..

We all know we have thousand of miles to cover before we can reach russia/US levels but a long journey starts with a simple step.. and I suppose we are mid way ...

I won't say DRDO is the best but the kind of red tapism and bureaucratism which persist in this part of the world, notwithstanding the serious cash strapped situation of various DRDO labs even know.. DRDO as a whole is performing in a stellar fashion. We are proud of having DRDO.

JAI HIND !!

Really....Russia's latest ICBM has the speed of Mach 13+ (RS-24 Yars) and because of its speed its causing global fear although it has failed few tests. Trident 2 as per some people can reach Mach 17 and people here are talking about A5 having speed of Mach 24. It looks stupid, unless its official then its fine, infact then its time for celebration. But right now the only sources are wiki and some untrustworthy newspapers.
Browse through all V K Saraswat's interviews in the media, especially NDTV and you will find him saying it was above Mach no 24. Agni V is a true ICBM and yes accordingly India has downgraded the test range so as not to make people there upset..

now that india has finally gotten herself an excellent deterrent against china with more to come in the near future, it would be most interesting to speculate whether or not these two giants choose to define their respective spheres of influence in their immediate neighbourhood as at the same time they continue to compete with each other and other powers globally. an interesting analogy would be how during the cold war, the entire western hemisphere was under the de facto total domination of the united states (which, apparently, it still is, more or less), while they challenged every move of the soviet union, any & everywhere on the planet.

presently, it is evident that china has the upper hand, but, the situation may change in the future.

presently, it is evident that china has the upper hand, but, the situation may change in the future.

Certainly since the Indian missiles besides being much better and accurate are much cheaper(Agni V costing 5-6million $) and mass produced at a much faster rate... would use a variety of configurations.. from launching satellites to shooting satellites, from carrying suicide drones to Reusable RE Vehicle... and a much reliable series of SLBM which would house submarines much quieter than the latest PLAN SSBNs.. that are even worse than the soviet submarines of 70s.

New news Pakistan will test another missile.. in response to Agni-V
Look for it from 4/24-4/30 2012

Regards, Pak47.

Browse through all V K Saraswat's interviews in the media, especially NDTV and you will find him saying it was above Mach no 24. Agni V is a true ICBM and yes accordingly India has downgraded the test range so as not to make people there upset..

Can you give a link to Saraswat's Mach 24 interview?

Mate! Bold part really unnecessary.. prepare yourself for Chinese Dragon " Ball and no ball " crises. Now he will paste all old links from his library..

regards
Jailer

C’mon, we Chinese are just peace loving people :oops:, don’t make us look as bad guy.

Bl[i]tZ;2224452 said:
Great news! :) Eagerly waiting for the test of this missile.

This test will raise alarms in a lot friendly countries including US, France, UK and Russia. I hope we do a good job in explaining our position to them just like we convinced Russia.

Three cheers to Indo-Russian friendship.

Bad news for China:bad: and no news for Pakistan:unsure:.

Since you drag China in to this...:devil:, I deserve to have a little modest comment on this thread. As I said before your Indo-genious Agni-5 is just over-rated. Regardless how your media brag is as “China-killer” or “China centric LMAO missle), India just can't take credit of all the glory and success for themself: if one seriously makes assessment on this missile, we will find a laugh stock of foreign components

Seeker from Russia : so obvious
Guidance are from Israel : no doubt about it
Sensor form Germany: don’t blame on Germany for faulty cable again as your SAT launcher
Engine from Russia: undeniable
Resistor, transistors are made in China: lol... from “copy + past” country

The only credit India can claim as achievement is to send a bunch of Indians to saturate PDF to brag and defend Agni-5t from incoming storm and shower of Chineses and Pakistani friend.

Yes..please send more of indians cheer leader team into PDF to defend your famously foreign-components Agni-5...you will need them big time...LMAO

cheerleadersLg.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom