What's new

Agni V Discussions

But are Americans and Western Europeans really india's true friends, when they eat so much beef? :azn:

With America we have good relation and with China relations( as per my view) are improving and also those who eats beef does not means all are our enemies if it so we will not have good relations with worlds 72 islamic nations. okay

AGNI_5_1057961g.jpg

So not only should Pakistanis and Chinese be wary of india, UK should be wary of india too. indians have such an inferiority complex and they think UK is no longer as strong as the British Empire, so they will try to bully UK if they can.

Chinese version of Zaid Hamid....the only difference is HIGH IQ :D

So not only should Pakistanis and Chinese be wary of india, UK should be wary of india too. indians have such an inferiority complex and they think UK is no longer as strong as the British Empire, so they will try to bully UK if they can.

loll dude ur crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ur an idiot. why will we bully the world lolll.. idiot, clown. its a blog so i cant let out my true feelings, but right now i think this guy is definitely mentally challenged.

he just wants indians keep replying to him, his every post has been crafted in a way that indians are immediately prompted to reply. just leave him alone guys, he is currently working on 6 different threads abt india and on every thread he is posting same sh1t again and again.

Sometimes these high IQ people can suspend their IQ if required. Just look at Sinochallenger lately.

I think the cause must be frustration arising out of A-5's success.

STATUTORY WARNING: Frustration can be injurious to high IQ.

loll dude ur crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ur an idiot. why will we bully the world lolll.. idiot, clown. its a blog so i cant let out my true feelings, but right now i think this guy is definitely mentally challenged.

he just wants indians keep replying to him, his every post has been crafted in a way that indians are immediately prompted to reply. just leave him alone guys, he is currently working on 6 different threads abt india and on every thread he is posting same sh1t again and again.

Now now don't be so harsh on him...A-5's success has been mentally traumatic to him, hence his behaviour:D

GET WELL SOON SINOCHALLENGER!!!

Not sure if this has been posted here ....

The Hindu : News / National : In Wheeler Island, a perfect mission sparks celebrations

The mission was so perfect that the missile's re-entry vehicle hit the waters of the Indian Ocean in the targeted area with an accuracy of a few metres. :cheesy:

The data indicated that the mission objectives were fully met. The fireball created by the explosion of the dummy payload was recorded by cameras onboard the ships
Agni-V is such a versatile missile, incorporating as it does several new technologies, that Dr. Saraswat called it “a technological marvel.” “This missile belongs to the 21st century not only in timeframe but in technological capability.

This gives us the confidence to go in for larger number [of missiles] and longer ranges. But a longer range is not the issue. Our main focus is on induction [of the missile into the armed forces

V.G. Sekaran, Director of Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL), Hyderabad, said: “A great advantage in the configuration of Agni-V is that we can further enhance and expand its range. We could upscale Agni-III with a range of 3,500 km to Agni-V in a short time. On similar lines, we can go beyond Agni-V. That is the beauty of Agni-V's configuration. Its up-scaling and mobility is high.”

This is stunning !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom