What's new

Agni V Discussions

Cheers to the missile woman of India..Dr.Tessy thomas..
TESSY1.jpg

Her last name is Thomas? She's Christian?

Addendum: Is she Malu? I know that I have a lot of colleagues in the hospital who are from Kerala (spelling?) who are Christian.

are you joker?? How many times will you post the same damn pic??? are you programmed to post only that pic??? or paid by CPC?? or a false flag??
We all know ,when one cant boast of his achievement he boasts his daddy's achievement..

and we know who is the "kid" and who is the "daddy"..all the best hiding behind your daddy :lol:

Dude!!!!! just wait for some time.....

megaton nukes and cj-10k cruise missile on its way:lol:

On some forums, members are speculating the range of this missile is between 6000 to 8000+ while considering the size and other factors related to this missile.

;)

Her last name is Thomas? She's Christian?

Addendum: Is she Malu? I know that I have a lot of colleagues in the hospital who are from Kerala (spelling?) who are Christian.

Yes she is a mallu and Christian.

In fact the Agni V team consist of Brahmin, Christian and even a Sikh.
:cheers: :smokin:

Bharat rakshak forum would ve been filled with anti-pak and anti-china comments:lol:

unlike thugs of PLA who drive dummies of so called ballistic missiles of unknown range, unknown test validation and unknown success or failure rate around Tienanmen square to bully own local population; they fear would revolt.

With alleged claim of long know how of ICBM technology and having the same operational, your rust bucket submarines still patrol near the yellow sea naked; without SLBMs.

Dude seriously, don't make me laugh to death. :lol:

All the scientists are saying Agni V is more then 5000 kms long range missile, but they are not disclosing its real range.

Is it 5500 kms or 6,000 kms ?????????

It can only b confirmed by chinese when it will hit them in case of war.

The Agni 5 will have another test in this year itself

And then they will test next year from the canister

Yes she is a mallu and Christian.

In fact the Agni V team consist of Brahmin, Christian and even a Sikh.
:cheers: :smokin:

That's one of the beautiful traits of India, bro. Secular democracy. Where people aren't burned to death for being Christian.

Keep it up guys. Know that the United States applauds and supports India's rise in South Asia!

It has not veered off-course.Do you expect it to go up and up and up and escape into space?It is curving towards its target and the optical illusion makes it look as if its going downwards.How will it hit its target if it doesnt curve??Or do you anticipate it to orbit the moon and then come back to earth to hit the target?:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom