What's new

Agni V Discussions

Finally the news i was waiting for, damn in this nervousness since yesterday has resulted my task list in Bugzilla to grow up to 2 pages... Kudos to team DRDO Team, but tough road ahead as we need to get Cainsterised version and SLBM up and ready in short span of time ahead. I don't know how DRDO is going to manage this many of projects on time, apart then again they have Nirbhay lined up as well.

im highly skeptical of this.

i think india is covering up something that went wrong, sinochallenger's picture proves something went wrong.

it launched but i highly doubt it achieved its objective.

i think indian government is hiding the truth of this launch due to the humiliation of the commonwealth games disaster so india cannot afford another global embarrassment.
indians are known to boast about things, so i will wait until all members of the veto power UNSC confirms the missile objective was successful and it didnt veer off course as there have been reports about that.

Seems your Grey cells have veered off your brain :woot:...Stop trolling...

LOL, you don't make us laugh.it is the nightmare to our rivals.if any one not getting sleep,just try to do read super hero comic books.it will give the relaxation to the haters of A5.

With the success of the Agni V system, it is apparent that New Delhi has greater leverage in dealing with the Chines-Pakistani Nexus in case of a strategic conflict.

Now that this system has been tested and to flying colors; The Armed Forces of India should produce 100-200 more for strategic reserve. A nation the size of India, with its population and with its economic clout should have more than 100+ nuclear warheads. A minimum of at least 1,000 in India's strategic reserve should guarantee New Delhi's regional hegemony.

Right now, GOI has recently acquired 1 nuclear sub (INS Chakra), she should reverse engineer this and build her own indigenous nuclear sub; at least 5 would help champion Indian strategic interests into the world.

Keep it up guys. Chalte Chalte ! ;)

With the success of the Agni V system, it is apparent that New Delhi has greater leverage in dealing with the Chines-Pakistani Nexus in case of a strategic conflict.

If MRIVs were part of this test , than it does increase the leverage, but an 8000Km range SLBM with MRIV would be the true deterent.

Now that this system has been tested and to flying colors; The Armed Forces of India should produce 100-200 more for strategic reserve. A nation the size of India, with its population and with its economic clout should have more than 100+ nuclear warheads. A minimum of at least 1,000 in India's strategic reserve should guarantee New Delhi's regional hegemony.

All the mentioned above can be possible if our economy supports it in the coming 2 decades.

Right now, GOI has recently acquired 1 nuclear sub (INS Chakra), she should reverse engineer this and build her own indigenous nuclear sub; at least 5 would help champion Indian strategic interests into the world.

We already have our own nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine, currently under sea trails, expected to be operational by 2015

INS_Arihant

Keep it up guys. Chalte Chalte ! ;)

Wow! people might doubt your an American. :cheesy:

Now who is more advanced in Missile technology???

India with a 5500Km ICBM,ABM tech ,1000KM Hypersonic Shaurya,Supersonic Brahmos..,K series SLBM?

OR

Pakistan with no more than 3500KM BM,no ABM,No Supersonic let alone hypersonic.No SLBM....?

You know the answer... yet there are videos in youtube which say pakistan missile tech is superior :lol:

It is obvious that India is far more powerful than Pakistan; in conventional and nuclear terms.

I am actually amazed that in the wars India has had with Pakistan, the Indian Armed Forces practiced restraint.

India had the capability of rolling through Islamabad, but did not do so; her strategic and tactical goals were merely defensive , albeit in devastating efficiency.

Comparing Indian and Pakistani defense capabilities is useless; there is no comparison.

awesome_news_big.jpg

Now, This is A.W.E.S.O.M.E :tup::tup::tup:

Congrats to DRDO and all scientists of the mother land!!

You all have made us Proud today!! :tup:

:)

Now who is more advanced in Missile technology???

India with a 5500Km ICBM,ABM tech ,1000KM Hypersonic Shaurya,Supersonic Brahmos..,K series SLBM?

OR

Pakistan with no more than 3500KM BM,no ABM,No Supersonic let alone hypersonic.No SLBM....?

You know the answer... yet there are videos in youtube which say pakistan missile tech is superior :lol:
Just to any big mouth low on intellect Chinese 50 cent troll with fuming sigmoid colon.

India has shoved Agni 5 into your communist *** by openly showing it on TV and by declaring the time and date to rest of the world with all the good details, many days before. They have done it with style and grace unlike thugs of PLA who drive dummies of so called ballistic missiles of unknown range, unknown test validation and unknown success or failure rate around Tienanmen square to bully own local population; they fear would revolt.

With alleged claim of long know how of ICBM technology and having the same operational, your rust bucket submarines still patrol near the yellow sea naked; without SLBMs.
LOL at indian inferiority. Your Agni-5 is another humiliating failure. Good luck for Agni-6 and Agni-7.

2956e1k.jpg

Now it's time for China to put india back in its place! The nuclear missile genie is out of the bottle, too, because india wants to play with the big boys. :azn:

dGKUr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom