What's new

Agni V Discussions

im highly skeptical of this.

i think india is covering up something that went wrong, sinochallenger's picture proves something went wrong.

it launched but i highly doubt it achieved its objective.

i think indian government is hiding the truth of this launch due to the humiliation of the commonwealth games disaster so india cannot afford another global embarrassment.
indians are known to boast about things, so i will wait until all members of the veto power UNSC confirms the missile objective was successful and it didnt veer off course as there have been reports about that.

yaar seriously, what do you think you are? I am really doubtful on your being Chinese. They seem like sensible people. You are not.

Waise, tum India ka itna care kyo kar rahe ho? Tumhe itni fikr kyo hai India ki?

Har Har Mahadev

Nara-e-Takbeer Allah-u-Akbar

Jo Bole So Nihal Sat Sri Akal

India rocks, DRDO Zindabad

Agni V is the world's first truly Indigenous missile, rest are result of cooperation, JVs and theft :tup: :smokin:

indigenous my arse, america provided the technology to india in 2004.

Let me correct: TIPU and Ghauri III coming soon :mps:

Both Tipu and G3 is not threat to india, so I will happy to see them successfull. they may provide satellites launch capability to Pakistan.

don't forget cold war have given us many things, including internet and computer.

They informed you prior to technology transfer and you flew to moon and then used Xray vision to ward off evil from the distant planet from nebula constellation.

Wow.. really? any source to back this up?

Also, wanna ask you. Is there any upper limit on the number of 50cents you can earn in day. I suppose you must have exceeded your quota for today.

LOL, you don't make us laugh.it is the nightmare to our rivals.if any one not getting sleep,just try to do read super hero comic books.it will give the relaxation to the haters of A5.

Back
Top Bottom