What's new

Aggression to agreement: The inside story of the Doklam deal

The toughness failed to faze Doval, who, according to sources here, is learned to have responded that the point of contention was not China's territory either as it had been claimed by Bhutan. "Does every disputed territory become China's by default?"

That's a good one! :)

Does it help to overcome the utter humiliation China suffered? :)

If China's decision to hold the construction make you guys feel like a winner, be my guest. As far as I know both governments haven't acknowledged that China promised to cancel its construction plan, and they may restart whenever they feel like.

btw, they just started 30 new roads in India-Tibet border area.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chin...-india-tibet-border-area.514736/#post-9813939

And we will restart Doklam 2.0 the moment China may 'feel like' restarting the road construction there, but I doubt China will grow a pair anytime soon to 'feel like' restarting the road construction. :)

That's a good one! :)

Does it help to overcome the utter humiliation China suffered? :)

And we will restart Doklam 2.0 the moment China may 'feel like' restarting the road construction there, but I doubt China will grow a pair anytime soon to 'feel like' restarting the road construction. :)
Please don't run this time OK. Stay on till the fun begins.

Fact that indian troops withdrawn and Chinese troops kept their paroling, say which way wind had blown. India had capitulated not to Chinese bullet but to browbeating. That is worse defeat than 1962. Second indian defeat is that, indian withdrawals along with Bhutan's statement establishes Bhutan own say over its foreign policy and IF any dispute with China. Essentially india is side stepped. Wow....
Offcourse, chest thumping indians now will look for propaganda megaphone to cover their loss of face.

Fact that indian troops withdrawn and Chinese troops kept their paroling, say which way wind had blown. India had capitulated not to Chinese bullet but to browbeating. That is worse defeat than 1962. Second indian defeat is that, indian withdrawals along with Bhutan's statement establishes Bhutan own say over its foreign policy and IF any dispute with China. Essentially india is side stepped. Wow....
Offcourse, chest thumping indians now will look for propaganda megaphone to cover their loss of face.

It takes guts to post such garbage, I must say! :lol:

Doklam was always patrolled by Chinese and Bhutanese soldiers. It is a dispute between the two countries. We just ensure that the greedy bigger country didn't change that status quo.. and succeeded.

Doklam was always patrolled by Chinese and Bhutanese soldiers. It is a dispute between the two countries. We just ensure that the greedy bigger country didn't change that status quo.. and succeeded.

Now, Bhutanese, "instead of deposed indians" will shake hand with Chinese. That is a so big of a fall that indians not only lost face but also lost their a$$. Now indians dont even have behind to put burnol on.

Now, Bhutanese, "instead of deposed indians" will shake hand with Chinese. That is a so big of a fall that indians not only lost face but also lost their a$$. Now indians dont even have behind to put burnol on.
Exactly that is how it used to be. Indians crossed the border to stop road construction and see no road is coming up. Mission accomplished.
By the way, why are you trying to provoke me unnecessarily. Don't you know how we respond to bangladeshi provocations? See below

India is a concept that simpletons like you would not understand.

Indian SUB CONTINENT!
India OCEAN!!!
Rings a bell?

And you tell me India did not exist in history?

You're a funny guy. :lol:

India did existed as a geographical expression, as you inferred.

Indians had no passport of their own before 1947, while the rest of the world countries had this luxury.

Exactly that is how it used to be. Indians crossed the border to stop road construction and see no road is coming up. Mission accomplished.
By the way, why are you trying to provoke me unnecessarily. Don't you know how we respond to bangladeshi provocations? See below
Bro, THERE IS ALREADY A ROAD IN DOKLAM. How many freaking times I need to remind you Indians of this fact. China already completed upgrade to grade 40 roads till Doka La, covering roughly 30-40% of Doklam. Existing low grade paths already existed all over Doklam built over the years. The issue is not whether China is building roads in Doklam, the issue is China upgrading those existing footpath to grade 40 roads, meaning it can take 40 tonnes load. You did not even destroy a single inch of Chinese road, you 'obstructed' the construction party and that triggered a crisis. By obstructing I mean using 2 mini excavators to block Chinese machines while your unarmed soldiers hold hands to sing kumbaya.:rofl:

Do I need to repost the official MOFA statement that we will continue to build the road, my blardy 12th time doing this.:enjoy:

Indians had no passport of their own before 1947, while the rest of the world countries had this luxury.
but Chinese would definitely need a Bhutanese visa on their passport before visiting Doklam.

India was created by the British. India continues British political system.

Not really.

By your logic, modern India is the territory created by the Mauryan empire. Considering the various empires of India, north, south, east, west and northeast, everything from Afghanistan to Sumatra and Java islands should be India today.

The point is, you choose to represent the history that is more convenient to you but censor whatever doesn't suit CCP's convenience.

It is no means to negotiate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom