What's new

Agartala Conspiracy confession, what does it mean for our history

Wow, such uncouth and threatening words, kudos to you my Indian friend. I should say these words above are embodiment of India and would be sufficient proof of what I have been trying to make my silly and naive countrymen understand about the true nature of India.

In answer to your question, I hope and plan for a new set of friends/partners/masters for Bangladesh and hope to convince my countrymen that this is the preferred and only route available to us to forever end Indian meddling in Bangladesh. These new friends/partners/masters would be Japan and Korea, under an ASEAN+ arrangement:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/180755-geopolitics-asean-region.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/164048-kalu_miahs-new-world-order-road-map-future.html

How are my words even remotely threatening? Let us be clear, I do not- absolutely do not endorse this idiocy about Indian parties, organisations, RAW, or the GOI controlling matters in Bangladesh! Which part of my post came out as threatening to you. Quote those relevant bits! Wait, was it the last bit where I stated that any attempt to destabilize India's north east would lead to lethal and permanent consequences for your nation? I have mentioned the RAW and its "interference" and supposed "mastery" in Bangladesh because POSTERS LIKE YOU INSIST THAT IT CONTROLS YOUR COUNTRY- NOT BECAUSE IT IS FACTUALLY CORRECT! Every other Indian only views such opinions as lunacy and at most will laugh at the expense of the poster espousing them. The post is meant to simply highlight the pusillanimous attitude that plagues certain people from your nation and various attempts by them to undermine its pride and sovereignty. By all means, no one has prevented Bangladesh from joining the ASEAN or any other such grouping- that is not for us (Indians) to decide or even seriously comment upon. If anything though it would be a welcome move- bringing greater prosperity to the region. One needs only to look at the close integration that India is in the process of executing with ASEAN and the benefits that shall be reaped from it.

After reading tri- nation mud slinging.one have to agree the British raj ....ed up us pretty good.we all have tendency to butt in where we are not welcome.not a single time I saw we agree on something all together. Indo- pak agree bd disagree. Bd- pak agree indo disagree.bd- info agrees pak disagree.what's up with us man?

True bangladeshi..

shahbag2013_01.jpg

After reading tri- nation mud slinging.one have to agree the British raj ....ed up us pretty good.we all have tendency to butt in where we are not welcome.not a single time I saw we agree on something all together. Indo- pak agree bd disagree. Bd- pak agree indo disagree.bd- info agrees pak disagree.what's up with us man?

True bangladeshi..

shahbag2013_01.jpg

Every coin has 2 sides.why our ( bd- indo- pak) political leaders do what they do gets out of their own hand and plan.we the people get sandwitched between their treacherous dids.what started as a beautiful dream is now turning into our worst nightmare.about info involvement. If the shoe fits......

Let me sum this up, wily evil hindus, peaceful innocent noble muslims. This is how some members see everything.

Just a quick info.politically and geo- Cally a person born in Hindustan( be that Muslim,cristian s,Sikh,Jews) is by definition Hindustani or Hindu in short.

Don't be so disrespectful towards your own country, you clearly have a sense of inferiority and insecurity but that offends me highly. No one is living in a hellhole, YOU are your country so if you cannot make it better, better not whine about the stuff taking place.

Friends,countrymen,romans thukku deshi bhai lend me your ears.don't take offence.but he is right.going abroad for better life is understandable. But kicking own............ On the process is highly unethical.

History is much more powerful entity than we give it credit for. The events that lead up to the 1971 have a long past with seeds sowed in the Cold War dynamics and our local rivilary. To blame Mujib, Yahya Khan or even one party and not the other is unfair. Everyone shares the blame. Yes, India manipulated the situation; yes, Mujib got impatient; yes, Bhutto got unrelenting; yes, the West Pakistani upper crest suppressed the Bengali culture (they still oppress other cultures even/especially Punjabis). So why are we fighting? Pakistan and Bangladesh can still be good allies and develop togther and if need be even act as counters to Indian strenght but the path to that is in future planning and vision not revisiting history.

History is much more powerful entity than we give it credit for. The events that lead up to the 1971 have a long past with seeds sowed in the Cold War dynamics and our local rivilary. To blame Mujib, Yahya Khan or even one party and not the other is unfair. Everyone shares the blame. Yes, India manipulated the situation; yes, Mujib got impatient; yes, Bhutto got unrelenting; yes, the West Pakistani upper crest suppressed the Bengali culture (they still oppress other cultures even/especially Punjabis). So why are we fighting? Pakistan and Bangladesh can still be good allies and develop togther and if need be even act as counters to Indian strenght but the path to that is in future planning and vision not revisiting history.
I thank you sir for your input.yes we can be good friends and allies as soon your country men and gov: apologize for the crimes of71 and post70.

The Agartala incident is a conspiracy from the west Pakistani point of view. Years of oppression led to that incident. But it was necessary for us which was later proved by west pakistani authority when they denied to handover the power.

Bangladesh, its land mass and people did not come out of vacuum in 1971 and magically created by Awami League and Sheikh Mujib. We the people in this land long existed before Bangladesh, Pakistan and India took shape and will exist long after these entities are gone. My loyalty is with the people of this land, not with any brand of make believe nationalism. If we have to choose an ism, I would choose regionalism rather than nationalism, as it will serve the long term interest of our people.

I have already done some real service to this nation, by founding a 100% export oriented manufacturing industry that employ several thousand people today and produce export earnings for this nation every working day. Insha-Allah, I will do more in the future.

In this thread, I have attempted to put to rest some myths and uncover some history. My effort may not be perfect. I support a full investigation of these events with collection of classified intelligence files of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, so we can set history straight, and full investigation of the events of 1971 and collect evidence of eye witness from all sides under a UN sponsored and directed effort.

Than please tell me who are your people? It seems you are justifying the actions taken by Pakistani Army against our people in 1971.

I thank you sir for your input.yes we can be good friends and allies as soon your country men and gov: apologize for the crimes of71 and post70.

I really do not see what improvement that would do, sir. Are words really that important to you? From what interaction I've had with your countrymen a lot of them have the same opinion that it's history; the present generation has largely forgotten 71. If you wish to hold to it, sir then do, it is up to you. I do not think that an official apology would come your way soon. If it does, good. If you want to keep it as a condition for cooperation then let us see how it turns out.

Regards.

I really do not see what improvement that would do, sir. Are words really that important to you? From what interaction I've had with your countrymen a lot of them have the same opinion that it's history; the present generation has largely forgotten 71. If you wish to hold to it, sir then do, it is up to you. I do not think that an official apology would come your way soon. If it does, good. If you want to keep it as a condition for cooperation then let us see how it turns out.
Regards.

Although it would threaten to get things off topic but I am quite tempted to reply here.

My single penny says that even if we apologise nothing would come out of it. Anti-Pakistanism is what AL thrives on, its their polity. As long as they keep coming to power they'll keep coming up with some anti-Pakistani reason & prevent at all cost any attempt to forge strong friendly & brotherly BD-Pakistan relations. BNP's polity however appears to be exact opposite. What is surprising is that Mujib did not appear as hostile to Pakistan post BD separation as Hasina does. But what do you expect of a popular leader & a popular puppet?

On the other hand, I don't know if our BD brothers know or not, there is a speech by ZA Bhutto post BD separation saying (paraphrasing) that they (Bangalis) are our brothers and we must accept their independence. Those who don't agree are children of pigs & can go to hell. Subsequently the first elected parliament accepted BD as a separate country in a constitutional amendment. Every state is an egoistic entity & for Pakistan this measure was a huge one that put darts right at the heart of its ego. It was a tacit apology. Asking for anything more is really pushing it.

Our histories are tinged with prejudice. Pakistanis see it as a civil war where India meddled where it did not need to; India sees itself as a knight in shining armor which rescued and liberated Bangladesh singlehandedly; Bangladesh sees it as a War of Independence where India provided assistance to the freedom fighters. After having read quite a bit on it, I can say that Pakistan-Bangladesh were split the day the Bengalis were denied what they had fairly and squarely won - the reins of power in the Pakistani Parliament. If your short sighted Bhutto and Yahya had accepted the verdict of the people - forget India - even the USA or USSR could not have split you.

There is no shame in apologizing - I wonder why countries refuse to apologize. The Japs to the Chinese; the Pakistanis to the Banglas; the Brits to the Indians for Amritsar - everyone including the perpetrator knows that an apology is needed. Why shy away?

Back
Top Bottom