What's new

Agartala Conspiracy confession, what does it mean for our history

I have no intention to justify actions of "Hanadar" army. My only intention is to do justice to history. If that feels uncomfortable and feels like justification for others actions, that is not my problem.

Don't take it the wrong way but any normal Bangladeshi will react to those articles.

Don't take it the wrong way but any normal Bangladeshi will react to those articles.

I am aware of that. That is because most "normal" Bangladeshi's do not know the correct version of history. I think all of us have been a victim of a large scale propaganda exercise. I did not about these either, till I got curious and started digging.

I am aware of that. That is because most "normal" Bangladeshi's do not know the correct version of history. I think all of us have been a victim of a large scale propaganda exercise. I did not about these either, till I got curious and started digging.

Selective history is common all over the world. Every children learn about their glorified history from school history book. Try to dig dart on others without putting dart on Bangladesh. Truth can be twisted in a way that sometimes truth is worse than false.

Selective history is common all over the world. Every children learn about their glorified history from school history book. Try to dig dart on others without putting dart on Bangladesh. Truth can be twisted in a way that sometimes truth is worse than false.

I think your feeling about this issue is clear by now, if you have something of value to add, please do it.

I think your feeling about this issue is clear by now, if you have something of value to add, please do it.

I have said too much already, hope you will consider peoples feeling in your search for truth :).

Mujib and AL is not Bangladesh.

I didn't object because your comments on Mujib and AL. I don't have problem with that, you have right to criticize anyone you want. I don't know how many times i have to repeat myself , your Agartala related posts are justifying Pakistani Army's action in 1971 that's why i am complaining over and over :hitwall:.

Mujib and AL is not Bangladesh.

Before taking about Mujib, go learn some history first. Did you listen to the Speech of declaration of Liberation by Major Zia? Why was Mujib mentioned there? Anyway, no point arguing with someone who is trying to make Bangladesh look bad.
@Moander, he knows that already. Watch his posts closely, you'll see a pattern.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been to dhaka once and stayed with one of my firends who studied in our college. very crowded place and had a feel like an india town. not much diference though. i wish they had more vegetarian food. i think i will go there some time as his sister is getting married, bangla style , of course!

I didn't object because your comments on Mujib and AL. I don't have problem with that, you have right to criticize anyone you want. I don't know how many times i have to repeat myself , your Agartala related posts are justifying Pakistani Army's action in 1971 that's why i am complaining over and over :hitwall:.

I know how you feel, but I will continue to point out activities of Indian agents and collaborators among our midst.

I know how you feel, but I will continue to point out activities of Indian agents and collaborators among our midst.

If you gonna do it, please be careful about Bangladesh's image that's all i ask.

If you gonna do it, please be careful about Bangladesh's image that's all i ask.

Bangladesh image will be better if we learn to be self critical and not blind followers of some demagogue who proved himself to be a failure on all aspects.

Bangladesh image will be better if we learn to be self critical and not blind followers of some demagogue who proved himself to be a failure on all aspects.

are you saying this about mujib who got you freedom from oppression? why would you?
most bangladeshis are happy to be secular from what i have experienced.

Back
Top Bottom