What's new

Again, great example of corruption and money in the name of religion

opportunist86

New Recruit

Reaction score
About 7 six years back I used to pay PKR 4000.00 for Umrah visa and I used to go there every Ramazan. Now the visa issuance criteria depends upon money rather being on merit basis. Now a day if someone is ready to pay PKR 70000.00, they get visa even if they give there passport today and those who gave their passport a couple of months back, still waiting for expected rejection. What are authorites doing? Apparently it portrays that its an inside job. Who is to be contacted as an effort to put an end to this corruption in the name of religion?

I think the current hike in prices this year is solely because of 15% cut on quota of people coming from Pakistan- and its not only Pakistan that has been affected by the current problems zaereens are facing due to Haram expansion projects- 15% cut is for all Countries-

About 7 six years back I used to pay PKR 4000.00 for Umrah visa and I used to go there every Ramazan. Now the visa issuance criteria depends upon money rather being on merit basis. Now a day if someone is ready to pay PKR 70000.00, they get visa even if they give there passport today and those who gave their passport a couple of months back, still waiting for expected rejection. What are authorites doing? Apparently it portrays that its an inside job. Who is to be contacted as an effort to put an end to this corruption in the name of religion?

In the last 7 years, please name 1 thing which has lost value (become cheap).

IF the fuel price has increased many folds, how do you expect the dependent commodities to maintain price.

My suggestion to you is to quit being a cry baby, and work hard.

IF the fuel price has increased many folds, how do you expect the dependent commodities to maintain price.

he is implying at corruption not higher price.

lol it reminds me of Amarnath yatra .... quota system ... who the **** are they to decide when and how many people can go to their sacred places.

he is implying at corruption not higher price.

those times are long when people really believed in that crap man ... now its a lucrative business. sooner people gonna realize that better it's gonna be !!!

lol it reminds me of Amarnath yatra .... quota system ... who the **** are they to decide when and how many people can go to their sacred places.

those times are long when people really believed in that crap man ... now its a lucrative business. sooner people gonna realize that better it's gonna be !!!
quota system is important to control crowd. Otherwise you will see hunderds dead.

Umrah visa has always been free. Previously agents used to charge some service charges. 4000 is still justifiable. But what is the rate of inflation which makes 4000 equal to 70000 in 6 years? How do you define it if I may ask?

quota system is important to control crowd. Otherwise you will see hunderds dead.

I know it's important but then selling tickets for extra charges thats where this whole thing regarding religion comes crashing down on its own head ... be it Amarnath yatra ... char dham yatra ... hajj yatra .... I am against that. otherwise i totally agree with you on it, crowd control would be complete nightmare ....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom