What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
First of all you do not live in those countries so you do not know. It is better for you to stick to your country.

But if you want the definite answer, it is the same sects there. Just look which sect blew up mosques in Yemen just before the Saudi Air Force started bombing. Or you might want to start to see which sects are fighting in Syria and supported by whom.

But then Pakistani Military already knows this and that is more important than what you think personally. That is why they did not go into Yemen. That is why Pakistani Air Force is bombing Wahabi and Deobandi extremists hide-outs and not Shias or Christians or Brelvis.

What Pakistan army is doing is sending those foreign sponsored bitches to hell, calling them extremists is an insult. They are sponsored by our evil neighbors the ones who are stirring up trouble everywhere

What Pakistan army is doing is sending those foreign sponsored bitches to hell, calling them extremists is an insult. They are sponsored by our evil neighbors the ones who are stirring up trouble everywhere

You can say whatever you want. Making excuses and apologizing on behalf of these ideologies which today have deep roots inside your own nation will not get you anywhere. In fact, the mere fact that you want to implicate India, Afghanistan, China and Iran or even Martians and ET in this, goes to show how deep this support is. Basically you are providing them with breathing space and deflecting attention from these ideologies in order to allow them doing what they do.

Good luck!

You can say whatever you want. Making excuses and apologizing on behalf of these ideologies which today have deep roots inside your own nation will not get you anywhere. In fact, the mere fact that you want to implicate India, Afghanistan, China and Iran or even Martians and ET in this, goes to show how deep this support is. Basically you are providing them with breathing space and deflecting attention from these ideologies in order to allow them doing what they do.

Good luck!

why are ismailis and hazara are being targetted, the ones not considered Shia by Shias. A terrorists in Karachi can find Shias more easily than Ismailis, so who would be sponsoring these terrorists as I am sure India sponsored terrorists will not attack hindu temples just as Saudi sponsored terrorists wont attach Wahabis

Good luck!

I have said this before, and I will say it again.
This is extremely ironic coming from a country which has blamed the Jews, Saudis and Americans for all its problems since it's conception. For 40 years, Iran has continued to whine like a baby who has soiled its diapers, oblivious to its own patronage of dictators and militant organisations.
You whine about tafkiris and sectarian-minded terrorists, my friend. May I ask why Iran itself is arming solely Shia militant groups in Iraq? Why is Iran solely supporting Bashar-al-Assad? Why did it not support Muammar Gaddafi? Why did it not support the Bahraini government when it was under fire from protestors? Why did it mainly support Shia Mujahideen in Afghanistan? If Iran is so peaceful, how come it has been supporting organisations like Hezbollah which were formed a decade before Al Qaeda?

why are ismailis and hazara are being targetted, the ones not considered Shia by Shias. A terrorists in Karachi can find Shias more easily than Ismailis, so who would be sponsoring these terrorists as I am sure India sponsored terrorists will not attack hindu temples just as Saudi sponsored terrorists wont attach Wahabis

Say for a moment that you are right. Though you do not have any evidence for it. But say for the sake of the argument you are right.

Then who are these who have allied themselves with India? As you can be very much sure these attackers are not Hindus. They belong to a branch of Islam.

So who are these Muslims who have allied with India?

Another way to ask this question is which sect allied with India against the creation of Pakistan?

Which sect still predominately says the creation of Pakistan was a sin?

Any idea?

This is extremely ironic coming from a country which has blamed the Jews, Saudis and Americans for all its problems since it's conception. For 40 years, Iran has continued to whine like a baby who has soiled its diapers, oblivious to its own patronage of dictators and militant organisations.
You whine about tafkiris and sectarian-minded terrorists, my friend. May I ask why Iran itself is arming solely Shia militant groups in Iraq? Why is Iran solely supporting Bashar-al-Assad? Why did it not support Muammar Gaddafi? Why did it not support the Bahraini government when it was under fire from protestors? Why did it mainly support Shia Mujahideen in Afghanistan? If Iran is so peaceful, how come it has been supporting organisations like Hezbollah which were formed a decade before Al Qaeda?
And unnecesary intervention in Yemen.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Terrorism in Pakistan, hasn't spared any sect & religion. To say that "only minorities are targeted in Pakistan" is both delusive and unfounded hyperbole and just for that the admin of defence.pk should take a prudent stance to at-least not let such propaganda fume from defence.pk. @WebMaster If we wont respect our country, no one will, kindly make sure that these "Moderate Pakistani's" don't get to talk down Pakistan, just because they have moved to the so-called western states. As a Pakistani forum, defence.pk should be treading towards neutralizing such hogwash on the internet and not pave way for it to become a cyber trend like #blahblahPakistan, #blahblahMuzlims just because they are endorsed by the "keyboard analysts".
Agreed, we need unit. It's better than any institution or weapons...

Say for a moment that you are right. Though you do not have any evidence for it. But say for the sake of the argument you are right.

Then who are these who have allied themselves with India? As you can be very much sure these attackers are not Hindus. They belong to a branch of Islam.

So who are these Muslims who have allied with India?

Another way to ask this question is which sect allied with India against the creation of Pakistan?

Which sect still predominately says the creation of Pakistan was a sin?

Any idea?

they are criminals and criminals dont have a religion they work for money and they are found in every country.

let me ask you this question which islamic sect dominates Indian sub continent?
or put it another way most of the criminals in Pakistan belong to which sect. or another way is which sect has least criminals...and you answer is right its Shia sect....now why??, I would let you wonder on that

11128355_707424479369082_3450668822564614773_n.jpg

Explain them what? That we first killed 60000 Pakistanis of majority sunnis so that we can later slaughter minority groups like Shias, Ismailis and Christians. Or the death of 60000 sunnis at the hand of same terrorist scumbags is all lies and stories and no sunni has died till today and only minorities are being targeted by TTP and Jundullah rats.

What about Sunnis who were kiled in Meena Bazar in Peshawar
What about Sunnis who were killed in Wahga Border attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in APS attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad fruit market
What about Sunnis who were killed in Moon Market in Lahore
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad Court
What about Sunnis who were killed in various suicide and bomb attacks in Karachi

As per @Hyperion these are all lies and never happened since only people belonging to minority groups are targeted in Pakistan and people belonging to majority sunni group are all safe and totally support terrorist in this massacre.

How come they don't report these attacks as attacks against Sunnis??

According to pamphlet found in bus , attack was revenge of ISIL terrorist deaths in Syria and Iraq. So either its Takfiri elements or RAW elements at work.

Was curious, so just checked Wiki. You're wrong it seems:

Don't know how you missed next paragraph in same wiki entry.

During the latter stages of the First Anglo-Afghan War (in 1841 and 1842), Hasan Ali Shah and his cavalry officers provided assistance to General Nott in Kandahar Province and also to General England in his advance from Sindh to join Nott.He was awarded the status of "Prince" by the British government's representatives in India and became the only religious or community leader in British India granted a personal gun salute.In 1861, the Aga Khan won a court victory in the High Court of Bombay in what popularly became known as the Aga Khan Case, securing his recognition by the British government as the head of the Khoja community. In 1887, the Secretary of State for India acting through the Viceroy of India, formally recognized the title Aga Khan.

He was one of many British pet stooges, and everything he has, whether his title or his claim of being sole leader of Ismails, is a gift given by British for his loyal service to crown.

Back
Top Bottom