What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Blame every fart on India. Convenient isn't it?

@Irfan Baloch, what do you recommend mate? Is there space in the national psyche for one more bogeyman, other than India, or will it take another generation to learn our lessons? I wonder sometimes..... and keep wondering........

at this time we need emotional and irrational idiots like you to make it easy for india in achieving what it is trying to achieve by this terrorist activities.

No one has killed a deobandi for being a deobandi ever in Pakistan.
You sure? I swear I have heard of some Braelvi doing some shit on deobandi....

It is not a TTP apologist if we believe other people are also dying....Like ISIS in Syria Boko Haram in Africa...these creatures dont have time to go around asking who is what...sure they target large crowds of a said sect....But the very fact that they dont take precaution to protect their own speaks heaps to what their real agenda is!

To create a rift big enough to be unsolvable!

Read the story (Kafir in the story is used loosely):

"What Color Was The Dog?"
Why Muslims are in such a dire state today

Author Unknown

Once there was a community of Muslims who were small in number yet large in iman and strong in action. So much so that, the kufaar [non-believers] could not defeat them in battle even though they had the Muslims out numbered.

One day a young man from the kufaar pretended to enter into Islam and he went to the big sheik [learned man] in one part of the city and listened to his teaching of the Quran. The subject happened to be on the chapter of the Quran called Al Kahaf (the Cave, #18].

When the sheik completed his talk he offered a chance for the brothers present to ask some questions. When it came the turn of the kafar, he asked the sheik the question:

“Sir, in the story of the ‘sleepers’ in the cave, there is mention of a dog. And I was wondering if I might inquire as to what color the dog might have been? I hope you don’t mind my asking, especially if it is something that maybe you don’t know the answer to.”

Immediately the sheik says to the young man, “That’s no problem at all, everyone should know that the dog was YELLOW.”

The young man said, “Are you sure? I mean, could it have been another color?”

“No.” replied the old sheik, “It was definitely YELLOW.” Once again the young man thanked him and when on his way.

The next night the young kafr man went to the other side of town and sat in another gathering of knowledge and they too were discussing different things about verses in the Quran.

So when it came time for the teacher to give each person attending, the opportunity to ask a question, the kafr man raised his hand and then asked the question, “In the chapter about the “Cave”, the sleepers are mentioned in different numbers but each time there is a reference to their dog as being counted along with them. Now I was wondering whether or not anyone of knowledge has ever made any reference to what the color the dog might have been?”

The sheik immediately said, “Yes! The dog in this story in the Quran was BLACK.”

The young kafar man was pleased and continued, “Sir, are you quite certain that the color of the dog mentioned in the story was BLACK?”

“Young man,” he quickly replied, “I’ll stake my reputation on that as a fact.”

“Thank you, sir.” Said the young man.

The next night the kafar posing as a Muslim went back to the first sheik and then when it came time for the questions and answers he raised his hand and asked, “Sheik, may Allah reward you for all your effort and knowledge and for sharing it with us. Could you maybe remind me about the answer to the question the other night about the color of the dog in the cave in Surah Al-Kahaf?” (Holy Quran: Chapter 18).

The sheik said, “There is no doubt whatsoever amongst the great scholars of Islam on this question. The dog was YELLOW. And anyone who says other than this has no knowledge.”

With that the young man spoke up again and said, “Sir, what would you say if someone else said that he would stake his reputation of being a scholar in Islam on the fact that the dog is not yellow, but rather that the dog is most certainly BLACK?”

The sheik quickly replied, “Then his reputation is not that of a scholar but one of a fool.

Now the next time the kafr man went to the sheik that was upholding the idea of the dog being BLACK, he told the sheik that the sheik on the other side of town was calling him names and saying that he had no knowledge of Islam and that for sure that the dog was YELLOW. The old sheik became angry and shouted, “You tell him, that I said he is the one without knowledge. I’m the one who graduated from the greatest of schools of Islam, while he is but a fool.”

The plan was working. Before long the community was divided into two groups. Each group was claiming that their sheik was the one with the correct answer.

Fighting broke out in the streets and the Muslims began attacking each other all over the city. Everyone became involved to the extent that there was not a single person who was excluded from this terrible situation. Screaming, shouting, hitting and fighting were everywhere.

And then it happened. The kafr went back out to his people and told them, “Let us go to fight them now. You will now find them most easy to defeat.”

And that is exactly what they did.

Too long, did not read.

Just show me one instance of random deobandi or wahaabis getting killed only because of their sect.
2 scholars - who fell prey to pride were asked 1 question (a question which isnt given any details in the Quran nor in the hadith) what colour was the dog in surah Kahf....and each answered a different answer yellow/brown and black....When confronted instead of admitting that it is not mentioned they became stubborn and accused the other of having no knowledge...and sheep followed whichever mullah they liked forming 2 sects!

Explain them what? That we first killed 60000 Pakistanis of majority sunnis so that we can later slaughter minority groups like Shias, Ismailis and Christians. Or the death of 60000 sunnis at the hand of same terrorist scumbags is all lies and stories and no sunni has died till today and only minorities are being targeted by TTP and Jundullah rats.

What about Sunnis who were kiled in Meena Bazar in Peshawar
What about Sunnis who were killed in Wahga Border attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in APS attack
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad fruit market
What about Sunnis who were killed in Moon Market in Lahore
What about Sunnis who were killed in Islamabad Court
What about Sunnis who were killed in various suicide and bomb attacks in Karachi

As per @Hyperion these are all lies and never happened since only people belonging to minority groups are targeted in Pakistan and people belonging to majority sunni group are all safe and totally support terrorist in this massacre.
Hi ..60,000 Sunnis killed .. You have examples of moon market and Islamabad court .. Etx ... Can you tell me something ... ! When a bomb explodes in a market or anyplace for that matter .. Does it differentiate between a Fukin sunni or a Fukin shia ?

Also are the shias invisible ? Do you think they don't die when it went off in moon market or Islamabad court or bomb blasts in karachi ?

But than again do "Sunnis" die when Hazaras are targeted in quetta ? When their funerals are targeted ? When they are pulled out of buses in GB or baluchistan ? When a imam bargah is bombed ? When they are assassinated in target killings ? Or when a bomb goes off in Ashura procession?

Do the "60,000" victims also not include shias ?

Can you explain these "facts" the the hazaras of quetta that have had to dig mass graves for hundreds of their dead? Or the doctors,professors etx who were shot for being from a different sect or the 47 Ismalilis (including 18 women and 3-4 kids) that died today in karaxhi ? Talk to me when you are targeted for being a sunni in your own country !

No such incident till now.
Yet if one counts death toll the most who have lost lives will likely to be sunni.
Attacks on police stations, courts, police mess, markets etc,, and then aps, were there no sunnis there?

So they attack non sunni sects by taking their names ,but when they attack sunnis and general populace in public areas and gov properties ,nobody notices that?

Blame every fart on India. Convenient isn't it?

@Irfan Baloch, what do you recommend mate? Is there space in the national psyche for one more bogeyman, other than India, or will it take another generation to learn our lessons? I wonder sometimes..... and keep wondering........
Funny .. Blame everything on others .. While your own ppl Fuk you over!

Who are ttp?who are bla ? Who are LEJ or SSP ? All these bastarfs are our own ppl!

Yet if one counts death toll the most who have lost lives will likely to be sunni.
Attacks on police stations, courts, police mess, markets etc,, and then aps, were there no sunnis there?

So they attack non sunni sects by taking their names ,but when they attack sunnis and general populace in public areas and gov properties ,nobody notices that?
And shias don't die in those police stations,courts,police mess,markets,public areas,govt properties not are they part of the general public ? Very logical bibi.

I bet the bombs warn the Shias immediately before going off in those areas ..
"Hey shia bros.. Get aside I'm gonna blow up n kill only Sunnis ... Kill you later ... TC.. "Kisses and hugs!".

P.S: the 60,000 tally includes dead terrorists aswell!

Tell these "Stats" to these ppl getting blown off for their beliefs :

image.jpg

This is what a mass grave looks like.

Ghoul they havent attacked any sunni masjid till now whether barelvi or deobandi.

tell me one thing when masjids are attackd and when marketplaces are attacked, what is the outcome. A human dies.

They wont kill a sunni wahabi etc in a masjid but they will kill in public places. In the end they are killing pplwhether he is a sunnii or not. Are they or not?

And no i ammot saying that in attacks on public places shias dont die. they also do.

60000number doesnt include terrorists. Its civilians and armed personnels.

I have seen sunnis and shias both feeling insecure in pakistan. and living in fear.

I think it is better for you to concentrate on the ideology of these attackers such as the one in Karachi or the Peshawar.

For example start like this:

Are they Shia (Ismaili and twelver)?
Are they Christians?
Are they Hindu?
Are they Parsi?
Are they Sikh?
Are they Catholic?
Are they Deobandi?
Are they Wahabi?

Another way to look at it, is which ideology among these believes and practices Takfir which then allows for such heinous acts to be rationalized among its believers.

Ghoul they havent attacked any sunni masjid till now whether barelvi or deobandi.

tell me one thing when masjids are attackd and when marketplaces are attacked, what is the outcome. A human dies.

Oh thanks yet the 3rd post in this thread talks abt figure! ? Funny ain't it!

They wont kill a sunni wahabi etc in a masjid but they will kill in public places. In the end they are killing pplwhether he is a sunnii or not. Are they or not?

And no i ammot saying that in attacks on public places shias dont die. they also do
Haha so than what's your point???

60000number doesnt include terrorists. Its civilians and armed personnels.

I have seen sunnis and shias both feeling insecure in pakistan. and living in fear.

why don't you google?

P.S: Thank god you aren't scared of getting assassinated or bombed over your beliefs ... If you were surely you wouldn't say that with such confidence!

Oh thanks yet the 3rd post in this thread talks abt figure! ? Funny ain't it!

Haha so than what's your point???

why don't you google?

P.S: Thank god you aren't scared of getting assassinated or bombed over your beliefs ... If you were surely you wouldn't say that with such confidence!
Okay

I think it is better for you to concentrate on the ideology of these attackers such as the one in Karachi or the Peshawar.

For example start like this:

Are they Shia (Ismaili and twelver)?
Are they Christians?
Are they Hindu?
Are they Parsi?
Are they Sikh?
Are they Catholic?
Are they Deobandi?
Are they Wahabi?

Another way to look at it, is which ideology among these believes and practices Takfir which then allows for such heinous acts to be rationalized among its believers.

then you go and ask which ideology is doing what its doing in Syria or now in Yemen. so lets not look for idiological answer

then you go and ask which ideology is doing what its doing in Syria or now in Yemen. so lets not look for idiological answer

First of all you do not live in those countries so you do not know. It is better for you to stick to your country.

But if you want the definite answer, it is the same sects there. Just look which sect blew up mosques in Yemen just before the Saudi Air Force started bombing. Or you might want to start to see which sects are fighting in Syria and supported by whom.

But then Pakistani Military already knows this and that is more important than what you think personally. That is why they did not go into Yemen. That is why Pakistani Air Force is bombing Wahabi and Deobandi extremists hide-outs and not Shias or Christians or Brelvis.

Back
Top Bottom