What's new

Aga Khan Speaks Out As Pakistan's Ismaili Shiites Reel From First Major Attack Against Community

Is it time for shiites in Pakistan to pack their bags and leave?

• Yes

Votes: 21 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.9%
  • For limited duration until the war on terror is finished

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
more sunnis have died then any other sect or religion... one day these pigs attack sunnis next day they attack some one else... lets not make this war on terrorism sound like its a war on our minoirities when its not becuase its a war on all of us pakistanis....
@Hyperion @Icewolf

closing eyes like a piegon will not solve things. still fail to tell who is waging this state sponsored war since many decades. terrorist come and go and the innocent should only blame terrorists and not the Saudi controlled state.

Quran says alot of things which people give a deaf ear to unless it comes out of the mouth of a Mullah :tsk:

Selective practicing of religion for my own interests and purposes does not make me a better Muslim or even a Muslim. And unfortunately that is what Pakistani society does. And Mullah where do I find one? Very rare these days.

Go to some gali wali masjid....They are usually lined up with their stories and dreams of the Prophet coming to them :unsure:

:D, you don't have to go to masjid these days to find one, just visit some garments shop and you would find one with long beard and noorani face attending female customers. Its a new business strategy to extend customer base.

Blame every fart on India. Convenient isn't it?

@Irfan Baloch, what do you recommend mate? Is there space in the national psyche for one more bogeyman, other than India, or will it take another generation to learn our lessons? I wonder sometimes..... and keep wondering........
even I am guilty of this tendency.
but if you see my posts in this thread then you will see my apologetic explanations to it. in the end I said its mainly over 80% chance home grown takfiri mentality imported from the Middle east and rest can be anyone else.

you see I wont blame Uruguay or Uganda for the terrorism in Pakistan I would look both inwards and outwords towards my known enemies (here I go again ... more apologies).

by the way a Pakistani daily has declared that it is actually Iran which is responsible for everything.

garments shop and you would find one with long beard and noorani face attending female customers. Its a new business strategy to extend customer base.
:o:

by the way a Pakistani daily has declared that it is actually Iran which is responsible for everything.
And there goes the Wahabi hatred and rights to use minority card ....

:what: I am referring to sales of pant shirts etc here only. Females have a tendency of bargaining and relying on physical appearance of the shopkeeper to judge if he is being honest or not about the prices, so what better than a molvi type noorani face wala selling PKR100 thing as PKR200 and striking the deal at PKR150 , with baji thinking he won't be lying he has a beard and a very noorani face.

Obviously, India isn't above reproach, they are definitely involved in terrorism related activities, otherwise, what is the point of having various wings of RA&W specializing in Pakistan? However, most Takfiri crap is our apathy and direct involvement can ONLY be attributed to:

80% Saudia
10% Iran
10%?

Now which one of the above is reactionary and who are the other marginal players, that remains open for debate......

even I am guilty of this tendency.
but if you see my posts in this thread then you will see my apologetic explanations to it. in the end I said its mainly over 80% chance home grown takfiri mentality imported from the Middle east and rest can be anyone else.

you see I wont blame Uruguay or Uganda for the terrorism in Pakistan I would look both inwards and outwords towards my known enemies (here I go again ... more apologies).

One by one, ALL minorities, that are not Wahabi/Salafi/Deobandi will be slaughtered. Then and only then will the promised 'pure' land of 1973 constitution, shall be complete. This is not the Pakistan Quaid promised, rather what the sheikhs of Arabia promised our rulers.

Welcome to Pakistan 786.02!
What is786.02

I was wondering when someone might ask that question:

786 = A predominantly Muslim country where rule of land would give protection and equality to all it's inhabitants.
786.01 = 1973 Constitution, where Pakistan of Quaid was whored out to the dogs.
786.02 = 1978 - 2015 = Where no citizen, other than a Deobandi is an equal citizen of Pakistan.

Anything else you'd like to know?

What is786.02

They have mashallah killed a couple of ASWJ guys in Pindi.
What on earth is wrong with you?

Where no citizen, other than a Deobandi is an equal citizen of Pakistan.
You do know Deobandi is a place in india 1 of the sects where if you speak against them you are an automatic kafir? Sounds familiar?

My best guess is anyone hating India but still liking the superiority idea ended up in other sects

It's their divine right to protect their lives and their interests. If they are attacking ASWJ guys for the first time, then GOOD, they should. If Allah gives them the right to protect their lives, then they should. Who are you to judge to side with the wicked?

If you are one of ASWJ followers, may Allah's wrath also visit your house. Enough is enough!

@Akheilos @syedali73 @WAJsal @Shamain @Areesh @WAQAS119 @KURUMAYA @MastanKhan

@MastanKhan @Zarvan @DESERT FIGHTER @Indus Falcon @karakoram and any other Pakistanis I cannot think of right now.

See the true face of some bigot. It just took me to provide him instances of Tablighi jamat being attacked.

Woman, I'm well aware of who's who. You visiting Pakistan for 10 days in 20 years doesn't make you an expert. I'm @ ground zero of all this. Take my word for it. If you can't, then ask others who are fighting pitch battles with these folks.

@Irfan Baloch, educate our dear friend.

What on earth is wrong with you?

You do know Deobandi is a place in india 1 of the sects where if you speak against them you are an automatic kafir? Sounds familiar?

My best guess is anyone hating India but still liking the superiority idea ended up in other sects

Sir Aga Khan was used by the British to push their political agenda in Egypt and British India.
This point even I question....WHY?

While Ismaili men marry anywhere, their women are forbidden to look outside the community. This of course is to protect property interest of the family
Sounds similar to Jewish laws ...not implying anything but even in Judaism (at least those practicing) get their Jewish inheritance from their moms)

Back
Top Bottom