What's new

Afzal Khan applogises for his allegations of Rigging!

bro,

I watched the whole show, and as a student of law, there not a single importance of what he saying, every thing is written apology, and in that apology he used the Words " Un conditional " which means, in law that he took back all his allegations.

and for your information, what ever said in tv shows, jalsa's, and meetings, law never accepts all that materiel as a Proof, and in that show is also revealed that he will not came in any tv show again.

now my questions,
1. If according to Afzal khan elections were rigged that on that time afzal not said any thing?
2. Why after his retirement, and getting all the privileges of his job, and his posts, from the same elections commission why he suddenly realized Elections were rigged.
3. If elections where rigged then why he chose the plate form of a Political party, instead of revealing all that in news conference.

any ways.

You are a student of law? I remember once you told me that you are an accountant?? what the heck is this? Tomorrow you will say that you are a politician? :D

I damn care what you think, the point is you will always remain a liar and you cannot prove your claims right by lying.

Back
Top Bottom