What's new

Afzal Khan applogises for his allegations of Rigging!

In Nadra report where is written, that all the votes which are not verifiable belongs to PML N,???

bro,

actually arguing with any PTI 'er is only waste of time, and sorry from my side, i cant able to convey my thoughts to you!
keep praising that foolish man, and i am still waiting for your proofs of allegations, read last line again, and try to teach your party leaders, that without proof allegations were always baseless, like 35 punctures.

I think you are mad or you're facing a mental problem not IK.

Second you still want proofs? Your special courts made your party members guilty after rigging decision came on those constituencies and you still want proof? Ufff such idiotic demand

For your information 29 polling stations votes are still missing, means that those votes were not caste in 2013 elections and if not than how khawaja asif won the election? It clearly reflects the result was manipulated. Anyone with common sense can judge what happened there.

Every constituency which is being open reflects punctures done in election. You are seriously a waste of time.

A politician in making I say...won't be surprised if he stand he stand in next elections

I think you are mad or you're facing a mental problem not IK.

Second you still want proofs? Your special courts made your party members guilty after rigging decision came on those constituencies and you still want proof? Ufff such idiotic demand

For your information 29 polling stations votes are still missing, means that those votes were not caste in 2013 elections and if not than how khawaja asif won the election? It clearly reflects the result was manipulated. Anyone with common sense can judge what happened there.

Every constituency which is being open reflects punctures done in election. You are seriously a waste of time.

bro,

name one candidate of so called four Halqa's in which courts says that PML N candidate involved in Rigging??

and brother, i wish and pray for your success, but the people always follow blindly will never succeeded its a advice from your brother if you think....

secondly i am not a supporter of PML N, even we always against PML N, but its not that mean, that if because IK think PML N is wrong then we start believing on that.

Open your eyes, and see where is PTI heading, i live in Karachi, and i know very very well what now people are saying about PTI, which also reflected in Bi elections as well.

bro,

name one candidate of so called four Halqa's in which courts says that PML N candidate involved in Rigging??

and brother, i wish and pray for your success, but the people always follow blindly will never succeeded its a advice from your brother if you think....

secondly i am not a supporter of PML N, even we always against PML N, but its not that mean, that if because IK think PML N is wrong then we start believing on that.

Open your eyes, and see where is PTI heading, i live in Karachi, and i know very very well what now people are saying about PTI, which also reflected in Bi elections as well.

Don't need your advice anymore.

If your candidates wasn't involved in rigging and votes wasn't original then how they remained parliamentarians for years? Who declared them winner?

I told you before that Karachi never decides whose gonna make govt in central. Karachi only belongs to mqm since 1980s and no other party is present there in majority except MQM so stop talking this bullshit.

I don't want to argue with you anymore you're seriously a useless person to argue with.

Don't need your advice anymore.

If your candidates wasn't involved in rigging and votes wasn't original then how they remained parliamentarians for years? Who declared them winner?

I told you before that Karachi never decides whose gonna make govt in central. Karachi only belongs to mqm since 1980s and no other party is present there in majority except MQM so stop talking this bullshit.

I don't want to argue with you anymore you're seriously a useless person to argue with.

Brother,\

PTI's many candidates also disqualified for certain reasons, but its not mean that they are involved in rigging
and i also not want to argu with a person who's brain was used by another stupid brain.

About Karachi, i never said karachi form Government in central, but i am telling you the trend that who a PTI losing its ground all over Pakistan. In Local Bodies elections, rejected in all over country not even able to secure the majority votes in KPK too in Local Bodies Elections.

About popularity of PTI, in just recent bi elections in Peshwar, in which PTI is at No 4, telling the whole story.

and dont behave like a typical PTI'er.

Brother,

read the written appology of afzal khan, which tells who is leir, and who is not.

Brother,\

PTI's many candidates also disqualified for certain reasons, but its not mean that they are involved in rigging
and i also not want to argu with a person who's brain was used by another stupid brain.

About Karachi, i never said karachi form Government in central, but i am telling you the trend that who a PTI losing its ground all over Pakistan. In Local Bodies elections, rejected in all over country not even able to secure the majority votes in KPK too in Local Bodies Elections.

About popularity of PTI, in just recent bi elections in Peshwar, in which PTI is at No 4, telling the whole story.

and dont behave like a typical PTI'er.

Seems like m dealing with a person with serious issues

Most of PML n candidates are disqualified and only a few of PTI. Secondly if you have some knowledge or you have some sense than you will understand that getting disqualified on the basis of dual nationality, dual ID cards and undeclared assetts is different from getting disqualified on the basis of irregularities. PML n members got disqualified due to irregularities. Go learn something yet

I guess you have a mental problem because PTI, JI and QWP means the ruling parties won the most districts in KPK local bodies and made their govt there. Don't lie lie and lie.

About that recent by election that seat belong to PML n before too and it was won by PPP not PML N and when I woke up next day i found PML n won the seat :D :D :D At that election night every channel was saying PPP won the seat

PTI won a lot of bi-elections in Punjab after 2013 and more than how much PML N won in opposition during PPP and musharraf term.

Seems like m dealing with a person with serious issues

Most of PML n candidates are disqualified and only a few of PTI. Secondly if you have some knowledge or you have some sense than you will understand that getting disqualified on the basis of dual nationality, dual ID cards and undeclared assetts is different from getting disqualified on the basis of irregularities. PML n members got disqualified due to irregularities. Go learn something yet

I guess you have a mental problem because PTI, JI and QWP means the ruling parties won the most districts in KPK local bodies and made their govt there. Don't lie lie and lie.

About that recent by election that seat belong to PML n before too and it was won by PPP not PML N and when I woke up next day i found PML n won the seat :D :D :D At that election night every channel was saying PPP won the seat

PTI won a lot of bi-elections in Punjab after 2013 and more than how much PML N won in opposition during PPP and musharraf term.

Brother,

Please elaborate how many Bi Elections conducted and how many PTI won in Punjab after 2013??

and i know you will never answer the question! waiting the response of world's most wise person!

and thanks for calling me mental, and bla blaaa, my family always told me to respect others even if your enemy arguing with you!

Brother,

Please elaborate how many Bi Elections conducted and how many PTI won in Punjab after 2013??

and i know you will never answer the question! waiting the response of world's most wise person!

and thanks for calling me mental, and bla blaaa, my family always told me to respect others even if your enemy arguing with you!

:D Open wikipedia and search there how much bi elections PTI won and how much PML N won, the difference will be very close and after that see bi-elections from 2008-13 and you will see govt winning the most bi-elections and at last open bi-elections from 2002-2008 and will see the govt winning the maximum bi-elections

You keep on lying and making baseless arguments and its irritating me

:D Open wikipedia and search there how much bi elections PTI won and how much PML N won, the difference will be very close and after that see bi-elections from 2008-13 and you will see govt winning the most bi-elections and at last open bi-elections from 2002-2008 and will see the govt winning the maximum bi-elections

You keep on lying and making baseless arguments and its irritating me

Brother,

Truth is always bitter bro! sending you the list of bi elections took place in punjab, open your eyes, and read that with open mind.

PP-232 Gaggo Mandi Detail Bye-Election Result 2016 Winner PML N.
PP 89 Toba Tek Singh Bye Election 2015 Result Winner PML N
PP147 Bye Lahore Election 2015 Result Winner PTI
PP-16 Attock II Detail Bye-Election Result 2015 winner PML N
PP-16 Attock II Detail Bye-Election Result 2015 Winner PML N
PP196 Multan Bye Election 2015 Result Winner PML N
PP240 Dera Ghazi Khan Bye Election 2015 Result Winner PML N
PP48 Bhakkar Bye Election 2014 Result Independent then Join PML N
PP162 Sheikhupura Bye-Election 2014 Result Winner PML N
PP107 Hafizabad Bye-Election 2014 Result Winner PTI
PP136 Narowal Bye-Election 2014 Result Winner PML N
PP81 Jhang cum Chiniot Bye Election 2014 Result Winner PML N.

now read all that open your eyes, secondly in if u want to know what will be the results for Bi Elections of National Assembly seats then i will also share with you.

Brother,

Truth is always bitter bro! sending you the list of bi elections took place in punjab, open your eyes, and read that with open mind.

PP-232 Gaggo Mandi Detail Bye-Election Result 2016 Winner PML N.
PP 89 Toba Tek Singh Bye Election 2015 Result Winner PML N
PP147 Bye Lahore Election 2015 Result Winner PTI
PP-16 Attock II Detail Bye-Election Result 2015 winner PML N
PP-16 Attock II Detail Bye-Election Result 2015 Winner PML N
PP196 Multan Bye Election 2015 Result Winner PML N
PP240 Dera Ghazi Khan Bye Election 2015 Result Winner PML N
PP48 Bhakkar Bye Election 2014 Result Independent then Join PML N
PP162 Sheikhupura Bye-Election 2014 Result Winner PML N
PP107 Hafizabad Bye-Election 2014 Result Winner PTI
PP136 Narowal Bye-Election 2014 Result Winner PML N
PP81 Jhang cum Chiniot Bye Election 2014 Result Winner PML N.

now read all that open your eyes, secondly in if u want to know what will be the results for Bi Elections of National Assembly seats then i will also share with you.

See below bi-elections results since 2013

pp-193 PML N lost by 5884 votes
pp-243 PML N lost by 3805 votes
pp-247 PML n lost by 11949 votes
pp-292 PML n lost by 10664 votes
pp-72 PML N lost by 5716 votes
pp-107 PML N lost by 5095 votes
pp-48 PML n lost
pp-147 lahore PML n lost by 3562 votes
NA- 48 PML N lost by 6887 votes
NA-177 PML N lost by badly
NA-262 PML N lost 36584 votes
NA-149 pml n lost by 13930 votes
na-144 PML n lost by 40515 votes
NA-154 PML N lost by 39621 VOTES

Want more?

Don't try to malign the facts.

Soon your NA-110 wicket is going to be taken by PTI and we will see who is in power there. NA 125 Lahore, your govt is still living on supreme court stay order.

You made me laughed by saying your family told you to respect others, didn't they told you to respect a person who is far elder than you? You kept on bashing Imran Khan and you stated him "stupid brain" etc etc so this is what you was told? You first started bashing IK for which in response i bashed you. Make yourself correct first.

See below bi-elections results since 2013

pp-193 PML N lost by 5884 votes PPP Won, and NO PTI their
pp-243 PML N lost by 3805 votes PTI Won ,
pp-247 PML n lost by 11949 votes
pp-292 PML n lost by 10664 votes
pp-72 PML N lost by 5716 votes
pp-107 PML N lost by 5095 votes
pp-48 PML n lost
pp-147 lahore PML n lost by 3562 votes
NA- 48 PML N lost by 6887 votes
NA-177 PML N lost by badly
NA-262 PML N lost 36584 votes
NA-149 pml n lost by 13930 votes
na-144 PML n lost by 40515 votes
NA-154 PML N lost by 39621 VOTES

Want more?

Don't try to malign the facts.

Soon your NA-110 wicket is going to be taken by PTI and we will see who is in power there. NA 125 Lahore, your govt is still living on supreme court stay order.

You made me laughed by saying your family told you to respect others, didn't they told you to respect a person who is far elder than you? You kept on bashing Imran Khan and you stated him "stupid brain" etc etc so this is what you was told? You first started bashing IK for which in response i bashed you. Make yourself correct first.

brother,

u posted only those bi elections in which PML N lost from last 3 years, but i posted the results of last 12 bi elections .

and for your information, national leader is not a personal property, i will keep calling imran a mad man, nawaz sharif chorr , and zardari a lutera, and corruption Mafia King, its my right and nobody will take my right .

My point is, let this government complete 5 years, that pakistani nation will judge the performance and vote.

brother,

u posted only those bi elections in which PML N lost from last 3 years, but i posted the results of last 12 bi elections .

and for your information, national leader is not a personal property, i will keep calling imran a mad man, nawaz sharif chorr , and zardari a lutera, and corruption Mafia King, its my right and nobody will take my right .

My point is, let this government complete 5 years, that pakistani nation will judge the performance and vote.

You better watch Off the record again in watch afzal khan clearly said he stand by his stance and election was rigged. Again you're proved wrong.

Second thing Bi-elections which I posted are after 2013 elections. You mentioned last bi-elections really? again lie because NA-154 was a recent by election in which PML n lost badly which proves you again lied. I can post many more bi-elections which PML n lost to prove your stance wrong as always I proved it wrong.

Nobody damn care about your point of view. Why let a rigged govt complete its tenure?

You told me that your family told you to respect others despite what other one is, really? If so, than why you called IK a mad man? means you don't follow what you were taught? :D

Nobody is mad except you here.

You better watch Off the record again in watch afzal khan clearly said he stand by his stance and election was rigged. Again you're proved wrong.

Second thing Bi-elections which I posted are after 2013 elections. You mentioned last bi-elections really? again lie because NA-154 was a recent by election in which PML n lost badly which proves you again lied. I can post many more bi-elections which PML n lost to prove your stance wrong as always I proved it wrong.

Nobody damn care about your point of view. Why let a rigged govt complete its tenure?

You told me that your family told you to respect others despite what other one is, really? If so, than why you called IK a mad man? means you don't follow what you were taught? :D

Nobody is mad except you here.

bro,

I watched the whole show, and as a student of law, there not a single importance of what he saying, every thing is written apology, and in that apology he used the Words " Un conditional " which means, in law that he took back all his allegations.

and for your information, what ever said in tv shows, jalsa's, and meetings, law never accepts all that materiel as a Proof, and in that show is also revealed that he will not came in any tv show again.

now my questions,
1. If according to Afzal khan elections were rigged that on that time afzal not said any thing?
2. Why after his retirement, and getting all the privileges of his job, and his posts, from the same elections commission why he suddenly realized Elections were rigged.
3. If elections where rigged then why he chose the plate form of a Political party, instead of revealing all that in news conference.

any ways.

Back
Top Bottom