What's new

Aftermath of Removal of Article 35A and Article 370

The reason I believed his post was sarcastic is because if there's anyone in the world who's even more cowardly than Indian Hindus, it's the Indian Muslims.

Well then I wasn't going to pick up on his sarcasm because that's not what I believe at all mate.

Cheers.

What do you people think would happen if India repelled atleast 1 of these articles mentioned in the thread above?
Will it disadvantage Pakistan for its Kashmir Cause?
What could potentially happen in Indian Administered Kashmir?
What should Pakistan do if it is proving to be disastrous for Kashmir Cause?
@Oscar @Arsalan 345 @Mangus Ortus Novem @MastanKhan @third eye @Chak Bamu @CHACHA"G" @Reichsmarschall @waz @Khafee @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Tps43 @pakistanipower @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @War Thunder @war&peace
@PakSword @PAKISTANFOREVER
Have you guys ever read these articles in detail? Just wanted to know what is your knowledge level about the real issue, before believing you guys.
@Indus Pakistan @Politico @Reichsmarschall

nobody can do anything coz 35A and 370 are there for its protection.

Article 35A and 370 are the instruments of accession of Kashmir to India with the autonomy that was agreed upon and that India granted...that autonomy was the cornerstone of Kashmir accession to India...once they are done away with, Kashmir will cease to be a part of India...

India will need new legislation, new clauses and much more...

http://www.newindianexpress.com/the...hdrawal-of-articles-370-and-35a--1964159.html

...at the same time it is a BJP election manifesto...

The BJP election manifesto, jointly released by Prime Minister Modi and Shah ahead of the blistering poll campaign they crafted together, succinctly lays out the saffron party's position and intent:

"In the last few years, we have made all necessary efforts to ensure peace in Jammu and Kashmir through decisive actions and a firm policy. We are committed to overcome all obstacles that come in the way of development and provide adequate financial resources to all the regions of the state. We reiterate our position since the time of the Jan Sangh to the abrogation of Article 370.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...oq-abdullah/articleshow/68778681.cms?from=mdr

Kashmir issue may get entirely solved. Integration, education and commerce will pave way for peace.
Disguising fascism under that pretext only goes a short way.

How exactly is anything in that post racist? Is your surname Mr 'racist' or do you see racism everywhere. Get out of your complex please. I stated facts. If you don't like them. Tough.
Your facts are opinions. Lets get that straight!
You have been (or still are) a racist bigot in the past and hence the suspicion on all your statements regarding “racial” qualities will remain.

Ask this guy.

What a beautiful human being.

Disguising fascism under that pretext only goes a short way.

Your facts are opinions. Lets get that straight!
You have been (or still are) a racist bigot in the past and hence the suspicion on all your statements regarding “racial” qualities will remain.
This is my honest opinion.
Not trying to be deceptive.

The inclusivity and warmth of the rest of India is bound to have a positive impact on the situation.
What you read in the papers is not the absolute on ground reality.

What a beautiful human being.

This is my honest opinion.
Not trying to be deceptive.

The inclusivity and warmth of the rest of India is bound to have a positive impact on the situation.
What you read in the papers is the absolute on ground reality.
I am whatsapping someone in sopore right now so I don’t think you are aware of the ground reality.

Ill repeat it for the umpteenth time, India HAD its victory in Kashmir prior to this fascism with Modi. The Kashmiri youth had moved onto careers and economic improvement. They were cheering Yuvraj and traveling all over the world as Indians.

Your insecure majority voted in a fascist government that lost that plot completely.

I am whatsapping someone in sopore right now so I don’t think you are aware of the ground reality.

Ill repeat it for the umpteenth time, India HAD its victory in Kashmir prior to this fascism with Modi. The Kashmiri youth had moved onto careers and economic improvement. They were cheering Yuvraj and traveling all over the world as Indians.

Your insecure majority voted in a fascist government that lost that plot completely.
Let’s see what happens.

God bless us all.

Have the same feelings, India lost the plot completely with Modi's Hardline tactics of browbeating the Kashmir youths.

As Burhan Wani's, the shaheed father has said, India has lost the hearts and minds of Kashmiris and consider it a piece of real estate.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1277337

Have the same feelings, India lost the plot completely with Modi's Hardline tactics of browbeating the Kashmir youths.

As Burhan Wani's, the shaheed father has said, India has lost the hearts and minds of Kashmiris and consider it a piece of real estate.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1277337
That is what you get with religious extremists and bigots. Most if not all of them have low IQs (otherwise they wouldn’t be extremists) or mentally unstable. They cannot see anything other than insecurities and fears which is why their policies almost always fail in the long run.

That is what you get with religious extremists and bigots. Most if not all of them have low IQs (otherwise they wouldn’t be extremists) or mentally unstable. They cannot see anything other than insecurities and fears which is why their policies almost always fail in the long run.
Please don’t generalize like this sir.

@Mangus Ortus Novem Sir u value this person's opinion???check the red bold wow totally redefine 2 nations theory. again and again proved he is just blinded by hate.Funny thing he shared himself they make fortune in Karachi
In Pakistan we have a sample of them in Karachi, relics of migrants who high tailed it out of India in 1947 for economic or other reasons. There has been a continous issue in that city because of the Indian migrants failure to adjust with the natives of that part of Pakistan who are Sindhi.

More like in UK Altaf Hussain ny hi hath pheer diya hoga he always love to share his pics/videos too
@Mangus Ortus Novem Sir he is lost case which is sad.On the topic things are not adding up for Kashmir situation its before the time why they want to move now when there is good chance in early next year ?
don't take him serious he hates Muslims so much that he is always taking the mick!

sometimes I think he must have been an inmate at some madarsa in Pakistan and had some bad experience with one or more of the molvis there

Back
Top Bottom