What's new

Aftermath of Removal of Article 35A and Article 370

What do you people think would happen if India repelled atleast 1 of these articles mentioned in the thread above?
Will it disadvantage Pakistan for its Kashmir Cause?
What could potentially happen in Indian Administered Kashmir?
What should Pakistan do if it is proving to be disastrous for Kashmir Cause?
@Oscar @Arsalan 345 @Mangus Ortus Novem @MastanKhan @third eye @Chak Bamu @CHACHA"G" @Reichsmarschall @waz @Khafee @Bilal Khan 777 @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Tps43 @pakistanipower @AZADPAKISTAN2009
Kashmir will become an independent state, if India pulls this move.

The Kashmir freedom struggle would collapse
and Pakistan would condemn it verbally and request the International Community to take action
the International Community would take no notice
LoC will be converted into a de facto border
things will move on and life would continue

the current Pakistani Government doesnt have the will or guts to take an substantial; aggressive steps if OP mentioned scenario occurs

They are Muslims. They have a Muslim heart beating in them. They are successors of Moghuls.They might not bother about beef and lynching but 35A? Bhagwan help you from the wrath of the Muslims. Rest assured.

Successors of the Moghuls ? :D I believe that the Moghuls successors all moved to Pakistan during partition. My husband's family are Gujarati Muslim business folk. They support the repealing of those articles for the reason that they want to rush into IoK to further their manufacturing there

What do you people think would happen if India repelled atleast 1 of these articles mentioned in the thread above?
All these articles should be cancelled as a whole. There is no at least one, or two.

Will it disadvantage Pakistan for its Kashmir Cause?
Nothing more than it already has.

What could potentially happen in Indian Administered Kashmir?
People from around the country can come and live in the state, buy properties, start business. Jammu and Kashmir becomes a full fledged state without any autonomy or special status.

What should Pakistan do if it is proving to be disastrous for Kashmir Cause?
Up to your leadership, but I don't think it has any effect. GoI will say "These are internal affairs of our state, Pakistan has no say in this".

They are Muslims. They have a Muslim heart beating in them. They are successors of Moghuls.They might not bother about beef and lynching but 35A? Bhagwan help you from the wrath of the Muslims. Rest assured.
Awww the ummah logic !
If you think a kerala muslim guy would take up arms for a kashmiri muslim who he has never met, can hardly communicate, they dress differently,eat differently, look differently, then I guess some people may want to hook you up with a Nigerian princess for few dollars on the internet.
You need a reality check.

If this happens, then that would be a point, where Pakistan would have to make a final decision about the nature of its struggle for the cause of Kashmir. Current policy, then, would not do and become irrelevant.

I believe that the Moghuls successors all moved to Pakistan during partition.
How so? Did they reserve special tickets on "Moghul Express" train to Pakistan and did DNA testing?

My husband's family are Gujarati Muslim business folk.
So they are not Moghuls or Muslim?

If you think a kerala muslim guy would take up arms for a kashmiri muslim who he has never met, can hardly communicate, they dress differently,eat differently, look differently, then I guess some people may want to hook you up with a Nigerian princess for few dollars on the internet.
Yes he will. The Nigerian prince will lead the charge for Muslim conquest with all sundry Muslims behind him. I won't be joining but that's because I am a confused desi with weak faith and partial to secularism. But beware the real Muslims will rise up from Mumbai, Karachi, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Hydrabad, Kolkata etc

It will lead to full scale insurgency. Kashmir will be utterly destroyed. Kashmir will be another intifada, major atrocities, changing demographics by flooding Hindus into jammu first then valley. expect a lot of losses for indian army. IEDs will be extensively used, Expect mainland India and major indian cities to be targeted. Possibly a lot of exit of foreign companies. BJP will be pushing for war with pakistan and try capture AJK and possibly further rivers. Kashmir is just a pretext to defend Pakistan.

How so? Did they reserve special tickets on "Moghul Express" train to Pakistan and did DNA testing?

They're Muslim as can be but certainly not Moghuls. In fact , right now many members of their family are involved in some trust to have the remains of Badhur Shah returned to Delhi. Moghuls in India are down to nothing these days. Hopefully they still thrive in abundance in Pakistan

Yes he will. The Nigerian prince will lead the charge for Muslim conquest with all sundry Muslims behind him. I won't be joining but that's because I am a confused desi with weak faith and partial to secularism. But beware the real Muslims will rise up from Mumbai, Karachi, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Hydrabad, Kolkata etc

I suggest that you leave Mumbai and Delhi out of those numbers. Too many of the Muslims there are just too busy making money to worry about anything else

Back
Top Bottom