What's new

After Vote, Pakistan’s Strongest Ally Should Be India

:laugh: So saffronies are rightist.shitist, pottist.
?

Main samjha mohtarma ki angrezi achhi hai....

which party do you support in India?

I vote based on the person,his performance, and his election charter.. if its in line with my ideas.. I vote for hi..... or else I pick the next suitable candidate....

Last election i voted for Congress... before that I voted for BJP... before that I voted for Communist....

I don't follow an ideology..I follow progress...

?

I vote based on the person,his performance, and his election charter.. if its in line with my ideas.. I vote for hi..... or else I pick the next suitable candidate....

Last election i voted for Congress... before that I voted for BJP... before that I voted for Communist....

Do you live in India? if yes then why cant you answer my question?

what will be Saffronies reaction?

My dear dear priti,

I enjoy your posts.

But on this one you gotta readup. There is a relatively unbiased report by a South African expert. Pretty recent too.

It is an eye opener.

peace

I'm assuming that you are referring to a article by John Briscoe. If that is the correct reference, I have seen nothing there to suggest India is in the wrong. If I remember correctly, he did suggest India giving more assurances to Pakistan on flows as a goodwill gesture but that's about it. No blame was apportioned.

?

Voted for Congress, the most corrupt party in the history? I am shocked.

Didn't expect from you.

I live in India...ab kya apne ghar ka GPS location dena padega sabit karne ke liye...

Aap sunna kya chahti hai... khud hi bat do...

Mujhe kya pata ki woh log kya karainge..... ho sakta hai kuch bhi na karain...ya ho sakta hai kuch bhi karain...

Too early to invite Nawaz Sharif to India: BJP tells PM

New Delhi, May 13 (ANI): A day after Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh congratulated Nawaz Sharif and his Pakistan Muslim League- (Nawaz) (PML-N) party over their convincing victory in the May 11 general elections, and invited him to visit India, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday said the government should have waited till Pakistan's attitude towards India improved before inviting him over.
"The prime minister has been in a too much of hurry to invite Nawaz Sharif. He should have waited and seen if Pakistan's attitude towards India improved before inviting him here," BJP vice president Balbir Punj said.
"Surely he could have invited him but it is too early and in fact it does not make much sense even before he sworn-in," he added.
Reaching out to the new government in Pakistan, Dr. Singh conveyed India's desire to work with Sharif to chart a new course in bilateral relations.
Singh also invited Sharif to visit India at a mutually convenient time.
"I am writing to extend to you my heartiest congratulations on your emphatic victory in the general elections in Pakistan. You have received a strong mandate to lead Pakistan towards a stable, peaceful and prosperous future. I wish you all success in meeting the hopes and expectations of your people as you prepare to assume your new responsibilities," he said.
"This historic election is also significant victory for democracy in Pakistan. The people of India have watched with admiration the people of Pakistan braving violence and strife and turning out in large numbers to affirm their democratic rights. The Pakistani people and the political parties in Pakistan deserve all credit for strengthening the framework of democracy in their country by participating in these elections despite facing enormous challenges," he added.
Dr. Singh further said that the people of India also welcome your publicly articulated commitment to a relationship between India and Pakistan that is defined by peace, friendship and cooperation.
"I look forward to working with you and your government to chart a new course and pursue a new destiny in the relations between our countries. I would also like to extend an invitation to you to visit India at a mutually convenient time," he added. (ANI)

If India and China, two adversaries can have a thriving trade relationship of $70 billion which has stood the test of time, why not a full blooded India Pakistan trade relationship that can be worth more than $30 billion in the coming years and perhaps even reach $50 billion within this decade which will benefit the people of both countries immensely.

But I guess that is easier said than done what with the terrorists waiting in the wings to throw a spanner in the works. Unless and until there is a paradigm shift in the policy of Pakistan's Establishment of using terrorists as 'strategic assets', especially in Kashmir there can be little or no forward movement.

On the contrary, lately it has been Pakistanis that are plagued by terrorism that has roots in India from Baluchistan to Karachi. The response to that can not be silence and patience on our end indefinitely and at some point in time, the patience may give way to a befitting response. Unless, ofcourse, India ceases criminal and terrorist activities throughout Pakistan and sincerely moves ahead with Pakistan, as per the first part of your post.

Saffronites were the ones that came to Lahore and almost solved Kashmir with Musharraf.

Don't worry about them. They are happy to get over this little nuisance and move on.

Voted for Congress, the most corrupt party in the history? I am shocked.

Didn't expect from you.

Err.... I just voted Congress in my state elections. Even Advani said that he would been shocked if people had voted BJP in my state. :)

"I feel sorry that we have lost in Karnataka. But I am not surprised. The surprise would have been if we had won," Advani said

Saffronites were the ones that came to Lahore and almost solved Kashmir with Musharraf.

Don't worry about them. They are happy to get over this little nuisance and move on.

Saffronies were the one who had pressurised Indian Govt and stopped it from issuing joint statement over Kashmir which was indeed about an agreed solution and a good work by Musharraf.

New Delhi, May 13 (ANI): A day after Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh congratulated Nawaz Sharif and his Pakistan Muslim League- (Nawaz) (PML-N) party over their convincing victory in the May 11 general elections, and invited him to visit India, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday said the government should have waited till Pakistan's attitude towards India improved before inviting him over.
"The prime minister has been in a too much of hurry to invite Nawaz Sharif. He should have waited and seen if Pakistan's attitude towards India improved before inviting him here," BJP vice president Balbir Punj said.
"Surely he could have invited him but it is too early and in fact it does not make much sense even before he sworn-in," he added.
Reaching out to the new government in Pakistan, Dr. Singh conveyed India's desire to work with Sharif to chart a new course in bilateral relations.
Singh also invited Sharif to visit India at a mutually convenient time.
"I am writing to extend to you my heartiest congratulations on your emphatic victory in the general elections in Pakistan. You have received a strong mandate to lead Pakistan towards a stable, peaceful and prosperous future. I wish you all success in meeting the hopes and expectations of your people as you prepare to assume your new responsibilities," he said.
"This historic election is also significant victory for democracy in Pakistan. The people of India have watched with admiration the people of Pakistan braving violence and strife and turning out in large numbers to affirm their democratic rights. The Pakistani people and the political parties in Pakistan deserve all credit for strengthening the framework of democracy in their country by participating in these elections despite facing enormous challenges," he added.
Dr. Singh further said that the people of India also welcome your publicly articulated commitment to a relationship between India and Pakistan that is defined by peace, friendship and cooperation.
"I look forward to working with you and your government to chart a new course and pursue a new destiny in the relations between our countries. I would also like to extend an invitation to you to visit India at a mutually convenient time," he added. (ANI)

:lol: :lol: hahahahahaha and here comes the reaction i was asking about.

dahhhhhhhhh eggs on your faces my dear Indians

Saffronies were the one who had pressurised Indian Govt and stopped it from issuing joint statement over Kashmir which was indeed about an agreed solution and a good work by Musharraf.

Musharraf was being too clever in Agra.

Later he came to his senses and there was good progress.

Between PA and BJP! That is the best chance of success on both sides. Strong nationalist credentials to take strong decisions.

Musharraf was being too clever in Agra.

Later he came to his senses and there was good progress.

Between PA and BJP! That is the best chance of success on both sides. Strong nationalist credentials to take strong decisions.

Would love to see saffroni Hindu extremists forming Indian Govt in next elections

Back
Top Bottom