What's new

After Tibetan special forces killed, Indians dislodged from Pangong Lake south shores by PLA

india have 2 wars 62 and 65 which you will not admit your lose offcourse we know it hurts, 71 was attack from behind not a war. kargil wasnt a war what els its been peaceful 50 years ..
its a habbit of indian to live in well or delusion..

you attacked in 65 71 and 98 , gained nothing .

to see and laugh at how much of a feces hole india is :wave:

i have sympathy for you people , you are not free .

i can judge how a person becomes whose life is spent under heavy restrictions and constant fear of communists eyes watching

I thought we did not capture anything..

So, who exactly did PLA dislodge? Some bats perhaps?

You captured our remote cameras and punched them, then we shot 2 butt boys. Lol.

Sir, please inform me when your mighty PLA launches MASSIVE assault on us Indians,
I have few goats grazing in Ladakh, will pull them out before your 9th gen weapons and super soldiers start rolling in.

Thanking you in advance...
And please have mercy...am too afraiding here.
:cry::cry:

Sir, please inform me when your mighty PLA launches MASSIVE assault on us Indians,
I have few goats grazing in Ladakh, will pull them out before your 9th gen weapons and super soldiers start rolling in.

Still waiting for Indians to retake 1000sqkm and stop punching our cameras and 'pre-empt' empty peaks near the border.

Aur koi ghusa nahi! 😜 😅 😊

As far as i understand, it is not so easy. Even when I try to talk to a Chinese, he will first see left and right then he will talk.
SURE, we understand why it is NOT SO EASY for people with IQ82.
No worries buddy.
Jai Hind SARENDRA MODI.
1962 SURRENDER.jpeg

China should consider those dancing Tibetans on the hill top as domestic terrorists operating within the border of China, and the "no first fire" policy would not apply to them.

poor chinese cant connect to the world , forced to resort to illegal ways . heard news about chinese people punished for using proxy .

VPNs are only used by the rich and Chinese bots and trolls/50 cent army, so as you can see by the many trolls and bots on PDF you know exactly who the bots and trolls and 50 cent army are.

China should consider those dancing Tibetans on the hill top as domestic terrorists operating within the border of China, and the "no first fire" policy would not apply to them.
Chinese leadership only wants to piss off its people. They just want to look good for themselves on the international stage. This no first use, no firing first is dumb. That's why US continue to harrass Chinese boys in their own backyard.
Did you hear the news of a US spy plane disguised as a civilian plane was spying Chinese mainland outside HK 's shoreline. The idiot PLA didn't even know until it was too late. You know what they found out?
The weakness of DF 17. When Beijing test fired the two DF17 the spy plane gathered all the data. Now this "aircraft carrier killer" is almost useless. :china::sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom