What's new

After Tibetan special forces killed, Indians dislodged from Pangong Lake south shores by PLA

Whether India captured dominating heights at South Pangong or not is a different story altogether. The language being used by the Chinese "Efforts to control Chinese lake have been thwarted successfully" is so pathetic. I get a feeling as if we are committing gross injustice of some poor nation and that they are trying so hard to defend themselves. :lol:

effort to control chinese lake ..... lol ....:D:D:D

Modi will find an excuse to portray that as a victory and dumb ugly monkeys will start victory dance.
Their Tibetan special forces managed to scale 6000 meter peaks like monkeys. They are still hanging on at Rechin La, a few kilometers south of Pangong lake. Let's see how long they can last at those 6000 meter heights.

so india is actually have sikhs for Pakistan, gorkhas and tibetans for china when actual indian fight on front line?
oh when they send actual indian they get caught either from sky like abhinandan or from ground like kulboshan.

so india is actually have sikhs for Pakistan, gorkhas and tibetans for china when actual indian fight on front line?
oh when they send actual indian they get caught either from sky like abhinandan or from ground like kulboshan.

sikhs , gorkhas , Tibetans are sufficient for you and chinese . they are all indians .

poor chinese cant connect to the world , forced to resort to illegal ways . heard news about chinese people punished for using proxy .
haha, vpns aren't illegal. but i know trying to convince indians who only watch indian news is useless.

haha, vpns aren't illegal. but i know trying to convince indians who only watch indian news is useless.
why chinese are violating govt rules ? why they are forced to see and connect the outer world through proxy ?

He died stepping on a Chinese land mine ... not a sniper kill. That is why India has kept super silent about this.

LOL . BUT BUT BUT, India was saying that poor chap died because of vehicle overturned on him? LOL These fkers cant even lie and build narrative properly!

The death of a Tibetan member of an Indian special forces unit in a
mine blast near the site of a
border flare-up with Chinese troops has offered a rare glimpse into a little-known group of elite, high-altitude warriors.

you are seeing it from last 70 years .
india have 2 wars 62 and 65 which you will not admit your lose offcourse we know it hurts, 71 was attack from behind not a war. kargil wasnt a war what els its been peaceful 50 years ..
its a habbit of indian to live in well or delusion..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom