What's new

After Tibetan special forces killed, Indians dislodged from Pangong Lake south shores by PLA

LMFAO you got another spanking from PLA just like a little child who acted naughty :rofl:

The-remains-of-COmpany-Leader-Tenzin-Nyima-at-Sonamling-Tibetan-settlement-in-UT-of-Ladakh-Photo-courtesy-Tenzin-Tsundue.jpeg

LOL another dead Indian, shot by a sniper rifle right in the neck! :lol:
He died stepping on a Chinese land mine ... not a sniper kill. That is why India has kept super silent about this.

youdont honour your dead soldiers , we give them full rites with honour .
how shameful and inhuman concealing your dead .
Pls try to give us a chance to burial our boy scout. You can't even score a kill.. Indian indeed is impotent. Do u want Chinese to help u? :rofl:

LOL the Indians masturbate themselves to tomb stones from 1962 war :rofl:

Meanwhile, we spank Indian Army and the LAC is Modi-fied by the PLA :lol:

Thank you Surindar Modi!
Indians have the weirdest fetishes ... I didn't see any Chinese masturbating to the mangled bodies of Indian soldiers who were killed by spiked clubs on June 15th :omghaha:

Indians have the weirdest fetishes ... I didn't see any Chinese masturbating to the mangled bodies of Indian soldiers who were killed by spiked clubs on June 15th :omghaha:
we care even for poor chinese soldiers killed for communists aggression policy . they should get honorable burial.

Whether India captured dominating heights at South Pangong or not is a different story altogether. The language being used by the Chinese "Efforts to control Chinese lake have been thwarted successfully" is so pathetic. I get a feeling as if we are committing gross injustice of some poor nation and that they are trying so hard to defend themselves. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom