What's new

After the South China Sea illegal arbitration, he was the first to stand up and support our country!

But in here we can see a lot of pakistani said pakistan should stay in neutral

https://defence.pk/threads/islamaba...bunal-ruling-on-south-china-sea.439165/page-2

It was mere just 3 pages, man. They were having just discussion/stating opinions....I m sure, out of 1 billion Chinese, a lot of Chinese will hold different opinions on Pakistan....For example, according to one PEW global survey, only 30% Chinese had a favorable view towards Pakistan while 78% Pakistanis had positive views on China....

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/14/chapter-4-how-asians-view-each-other/

I don't consider these kind of surveys all correct but even if true, it makes point that people hold different opinions even if their countries are friendly to each other....what matters is countries should be loyal to each other....just like Pakistan and China are loyal with each other.... :pakistan::china: So, Chill and cheers...:-)

@Chinese-Dragon you'll love this thread.....:tup:

( I have tried to translate this long post appeared at China Central Communist Youth League Weibo page yesterday as close as to the the OP's writing and format. It has already received more than 800 thousand viewing so far. Although I haven't been to Pakistan myself , but felt the very same feeling as the writer.)

(The original post)
http://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309403998659833367899
View attachment 318761

After the South China Sea illegal arbitration, he was the first to stand up and support our country! I feel to cry as I write.....

In the world, the most beautiful love, is "when the world is against you, I will be against the world." He loves you, even more than yourself......

Do you think this is a great love?

No, it's the relationship between China and Pakistan.

“Higher than the Himalaya mountain,

Deeper than the Arabia sea, Sweeter than honey."

Pakistan people use this proverb,

To describe the friendship between the two countries for many years of friendship.

The Sino-Pakistani relations are how much firm and tight?

He was the first one to stand up for our country!

Since the South China Sea arbitration ruling orchestrated by the US and Japan was announced on July 12, the first country to stand up and support China's position is Pakistan!

View attachment 318753

Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman said: “Pakistan oppose to placing unilateral will on the other party and respect China's position according to Article 298 of the United Nations Convention on the law of the sea. Disputes in the South China Sea shall be settled directly by the parties to the parties in accordance with the bilateral agreement and the Declaration on the conduct of parties in the South China Sea. Pakistan believes that maintaining peace and security is the common responsibility of all parties in the South China sea. Foreign countries should fully respect China and ASEAN countries to maintain peace and stability in the South China Sea, and to play a constructive role in this.”

He, without hesitation, is the first one to stand by China;

He, not afraid of the United States and the United States sanctions, firmly standing on our side!

China, at time when Pakistan was isolated by the world, stood behind him.

Since then, the country becomes Chinese's most faithful friends, country becoming China's enemy means it becomes the enemy of Pakistan too.

View attachment 318754

In the early 90s of last century, the United States in the United Nations General Assembly openly asked the world to impose sanctions on china. The United States required Pakistan to leave China, to stand on the side of "democracy and freedom".

Pakistan did not talk, but at the time of the General Assembly vote, Pakistan had suddenly stood up and spoke loud: "we firmly oppose sanctions against China, which is no reason to interfere in China's national sovereignty." This was the first vote against the UN General Assembly sanctions against China's motion. As a result, the Palestinian state received a storm of military, economic, diplomatic sanctions from the US.

View attachment 318755

Pakistan, this country, when China is at rise, he applause for China, when Chinese is at down, he shout for Chinese. The most iron friend, is no more than such.

View attachment 318756

In 2008 Chinese Sichuan earthquake, he sent all his disaster relief tents to us. The Pakistan's president personally visited the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan, expressed condolences to the Chinese people. "The Chinese brother needs something, we offer something."." They removed all seats on the cargo plane so that they could fill in more disaster relief goods to China. Even the president was standing on the plane to China.

View attachment 318757

The Chinese Embassy in Pakistan was very clear that these tents are a big expense for Pakistan which is still a developing country, so the Embassy wanted to purchase these tents. But after a few attempts of requiring their prices, Pakistan's national disaster mitigation agency chairman Farooq and other Pakistani officials refused to disclose the tent prices.

“these tents are for disaster relief, is the expression of our mind, the aid is not measured by money.” So said by Mr.Faroog, “Did Chinese ask for our money when China helped us?"

“At the moment of hearing this, my tears went down.” Said by on Chinese Embassy employee in emotion.

View attachment 318758

It is hard not to moved by this......Amazing....Thanks to you and your fellow Chinese people for this....Very much appreciated/liked by your Iron Brother....:pakistan::china: :-)...
I will save this thread....:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom