What's new

After the South China Sea illegal arbitration, he was the first to stand up and support our country!

Tiqiu

Reaction score
Country
China
( I have tried to translate this long post appeared at China Central Communist Youth League Weibo page yesterday as close as to the the OP's writing and format. It has already received more than 800 thousand viewing so far. Although I haven't been to Pakistan myself , but felt the very same feeling as the writer.)

(The original post)
http://www.weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2309403998659833367899
p1.jpg

After the South China Sea illegal arbitration, he was the first to stand up and support our country! I feel to cry as I write.....

In the world, the most beautiful love, is "when the world is against you, I will be against the world." He loves you, even more than yourself......

Do you think this is a great love?

No, it's the relationship between China and Pakistan.

“Higher than the Himalaya mountain,

Deeper than the Arabia sea, Sweeter than honey."

Pakistan people use this proverb,

To describe the friendship between the two countries for many years of friendship.

The Sino-Pakistani relations are how much firm and tight?

He was the first one to stand up for our country!

Since the South China Sea arbitration ruling orchestrated by the US and Japan was announced on July 12, the first country to stand up and support China's position is Pakistan!

P2.jpg

Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman said: “Pakistan oppose to placing unilateral will on the other party and respect China's position according to Article 298 of the United Nations Convention on the law of the sea. Disputes in the South China Sea shall be settled directly by the parties to the parties in accordance with the bilateral agreement and the Declaration on the conduct of parties in the South China Sea. Pakistan believes that maintaining peace and security is the common responsibility of all parties in the South China sea. Foreign countries should fully respect China and ASEAN countries to maintain peace and stability in the South China Sea, and to play a constructive role in this.”

He, without hesitation, is the first one to stand by China;

He, not afraid of the United States and the United States sanctions, firmly standing on our side!

China, at time when Pakistan was isolated by the world, stood behind him.

Since then, the country becomes Chinese's most faithful friends, country becoming China's enemy means it becomes the enemy of Pakistan too.

P3.jpg

In the early 90s of last century, the United States in the United Nations General Assembly openly asked the world to impose sanctions on china. The United States required Pakistan to leave China, to stand on the side of "democracy and freedom".

Pakistan did not talk, but at the time of the General Assembly vote, Pakistan had suddenly stood up and spoke loud: "we firmly oppose sanctions against China, which is no reason to interfere in China's national sovereignty." This was the first vote against the UN General Assembly sanctions against China's motion. As a result, the Palestinian state received a storm of military, economic, diplomatic sanctions from the US.

P4.jpg

Pakistan, this country, when China is at rise, he applause for China, when Chinese is at down, he shout for Chinese. The most iron friend, is no more than such.

P5.jpg

In 2008 Chinese Sichuan earthquake, he sent all his disaster relief tents to us. The Pakistan's president personally visited the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan, expressed condolences to the Chinese people. "The Chinese brother needs something, we offer something."." They removed all seats on the cargo plane so that they could fill in more disaster relief goods to China. Even the president was standing on the plane to China.

p6.jpg

The Chinese Embassy in Pakistan was very clear that these tents are a big expense for Pakistan which is still a developing country, so the Embassy wanted to purchase these tents. But after a few attempts of requiring their prices, Pakistan's national disaster mitigation agency chairman Farooq and other Pakistani officials refused to disclose the tent prices.

“these tents are for disaster relief, is the expression of our mind, the aid is not measured by money.” So said by Mr.Faroog, “Did Chinese ask for our money when China helped us?"

“At the moment of hearing this, my tears went down.” Said by on Chinese Embassy employee in emotion.

p7.jpg

The Pakistani say the friendship between China and Pakistan were taught in school as a child. According to one Pakistani reporter of China Xinhua news agency in Pakistan branch: the concept of "China" and "China Pakistan friendship" are written into our elementary school textbooks. After the long years of precipitation, friendship has become a tradition, brewing on the feelings.

p9.jpg

p10.jpg

p11.jpg

p12.jpg

China-Pakistan friendship signs are everywhere.

p13.jpg

In Pakistan, there are only two places - one is not allowed to enter for the westerners: the other is a Chinese passport holders VIP channel. Pakistan's largest park is free of charge to the Chinese people. Pakistan is a paradise for the Chinese people. Here, the Chinese people can get free tour, get the best protection and extra care.

p14.jpg

Sometimes foreigners' shops were robbed, but no such event were allowed to happen to those shops of the Chinese owned.

p15.jpg

He is a little behind, his people are not rich, maybe even poor, but never were stingy to the Chinese, buy one cake you receive some extra; take a taxi ride you receive discount and even free ride.

p16.jpg

p17.jpg

No country, like Pakistan, loves China with the "love too deep". His people from the bones think China is friend.

p18.jpg

For such an unconditional support of China, like many readers, OP just want to say:

I want to see this warm and beautiful country, to enjoy the traditional authentic Pakistan cuisine!

p20.jpg

p21.jpg

p22.jpg

p23.jpg

p24.jpg

p25.jpg

In the early 90s of last century, the United States in the United Nations General Assembly openly asked the world to impose sanctions on china. The United States required Pakistan to leave China, to stand on the side of "democracy and freedom".

Pakistan did not talk, but at the time of the General Assembly vote, Pakistan had suddenly stood up and spoke loud: "we firmly oppose sanctions against China, which is no reason to interfere in China's national sovereignty." This was the first vote against the UN General Assembly sanctions against China's motion. As a result, the Palestinian state received a storm of military, economic, diplomatic sanctions from the US.
:pakistan::china:

In 2008 Chinese Sichuan earthquake, he sent all his disaster relief tents to us. The Pakistan's president personally visited the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan, expressed condolences to the Chinese people. "The Chinese brother needs something, we offer something."." They removed all seats on the cargo plane so that they could fill in more disaster relief goods to China. Even the president was standing on the plane to China.

p6-jpg.318757

The Chinese Embassy in Pakistan was very clear that these tents are a big expense for Pakistan which is still a developing country, so the Embassy wanted to purchase these tents. But after a few attempts of requiring their prices, Pakistan's national disaster mitigation agency chairman Farooq and other Pakistani officials refused to disclose the tent prices.

“these tents are for disaster relief, is the expression of our mind, the aid is not measured by money.” So said by Mr.Faroog, “Did Chinese ask for our money when China helped us?"

“At the moment of hearing this, my tears went down.” Said by on Chinese Embassy employee in emotion.
OMG i will get diabetes from this thread.

Finger lickin good. :smitten:

Frenship of china Pakistan =Burt hurt western and indian

Frenship of china Pakistan =Burt hurt western and indian
Anything and everything, anytime for Peoples Republic of China from The Islamic Republic of Pakistan. From a true Pakistani for the true friendship between the two neighbours.

My reply is not for the previous post but my feelings for Pak China friendship.

( I have tried to translate this long post appeared at China Central Communist Youth League Weibo page yesterday as close as to the the OP's writing and format. It has already received more than 800 thousand viewing so far. Although I haven't been to Pakistan myself , but felt the very same feeling as the writer.)

(The original post)
View attachment 318761

After the South China Sea illegal arbitration, he was the first to stand up and support our country! I feel to cry as I write.....

In the world, the most beautiful love, is "when the world is against you, I will be against the world." He loves you, even more than yourself......

To describe the friendship between the two countries for many years of friendship.

Since the South China Sea arbitration ruling orchestrated by the US and Japan was announced on July 12, the first country to stand up and support China's position is Pakistan!

View attachment 318753

Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman said: “Pakistan oppose to placing unilateral will on the other party and respect China's position according to Article 298 of the United Nations Convention on the law of the sea. Disputes in the South China Sea shall be settled directly by the parties to the parties in accordance with the bilateral agreement and the Declaration on the conduct of parties in the South China Sea. Pakistan believes that maintaining peace and security is the common responsibility of all parties in the South China sea. Foreign countries should fully respect China and ASEAN countries to maintain peace and stability in the South China Sea, and to play a constructive role in this.”

He, not afraid of the United States and the United States sanctions, firmly standing on our side!

Since then, the country becomes Chinese's most faithful friends, country becoming China's enemy means it becomes the enemy of Pakistan too.

View attachment 318754

View attachment 318755

Pakistan, this country, when China is at rise, he applause for China, when Chinese is at down, he shout for Chinese. The most iron friend, is no more than such.

View attachment 318756

View attachment 318757

View attachment 318758
Dear Tiqiu, thank for sharing this article for Pak friends.

It only goes to show that the Chinese people hold Pak friendship in great esteem.

Thank you Pakistan for supporting China in difficult times! The Dragon never forgets!

Now it is the time to move forward this Iron Relationship to economic integeration. This will transform Pak and reduce poverty.

There are threats and sabotage to many Sino-Pak projects. But we know who is behind it and together we will handle it.

For peace, prosperity and stability both nation will continue to work closely at all levels.

(The original post)
View attachment 318761

View attachment 318753

View attachment 318754

View attachment 318755

View attachment 318756

View attachment 318757

View attachment 318758

Don't want to distroy your moment, but I feel Pakistan did a Mistake by supporting China in this Matter.

Baki your Decission, Your country !!

Back
Top Bottom