What's new

After Rafale jet, India eyes French submarine

Dude..we need more which we can not produce on our own. China has 50 + and so we need 20+ of better technology and quality.

lots of their subs would be uncountable by 2020 cause they're already outdated and heavily noisy, instead of spending billions in building SSK's we can pour that money into Nuclear subs which can hunt down the Chinese noisy subs without any problems... in my opinion noisy subs even with quantity don't stand a chance with N-subs or AIP-subs as any other types of weapons(land & Air)

lots of their subs would be uncountable by 2020 cause they're already outdated and heavily noisy, instead of spending billions in building SSK's we can pour that money into Nuclear subs which can hunt down the Chinese noisy subs without any problems... in my opinion noisy subs even with quantity don't stand a chance with N-subs or AIP-subs as any other types of weapons(land & Air)

Wrong concept, nuclear sub aren't silent enough to hunt other sub. A Kilo class sub noise signature will be far better than any nuclear SSN or SSBN operational anywhere now.

Wrong concept, nuclear sub aren't silent enough to hunt other sub. A Kilo class sub noise signature will be far better than any nuclear SSN or SSBN operational anywhere now.

Ya you're right my Bad.... but how the hell an nuke sub can sneak through enemy's territory passing under their subs? I saw posts in PDF saying as Akula-II while coming to india passed through chinese subs undetectably, and the same category subs giving headache to US navy in Atlantic.....help me?

Ya you're right my Bad.... but how the hell an nuke sub can sneak through enemy's territory passing under their subs? help me?

For that it needs to dive deeper and keep distance from enemy vessels as much as it can. Note than subs under water can't use satellite imagery for navigation.

For that it needs to dive deeper and keep distance from enemy vessels as much as it can. Note than subs under water can't use satellite imagery for navigation.

So what basically you're saying is an conventional sub can't dive as deeper as N-sub? and can pick up the enemy subs from long distance to keep away?
thank anyway

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom