What's new

After Modi's hard talk with Xi in Delhi, Chinese troops pull back

a few points ---

--the Chinese havent pulled back completely

-the Indian side, as per Chinese orders, had to dismantle overhead bunkers in Chumar

-Chinese forces which did scale back only did so after capturing an indian army surveillance camera - returning it after keeping it for a few days (probably got the data from it)
Let's not talk history. What you just mentioned happened eons ago. Please stop living in the past. Discuss the present.

all in good time, when the situation calls for it

for now, every time your side violates the ceasefire we respond accordingly - as per the norm
we are not the ones who is sending terrorists across the border, we are not the ones who is giving cover fire...why the he'll should we waste bullets without any gain ? so please open ur eyes and brain and start thinking about it.

make no mistake, total withdrawal stands for accepting india's 3,500-km long border which means vacating aksai chin region

while 3,500-km means aksai chin as part of india,

china says the border length is only 2000-km as china considers aksai chin as part of china. interestingly, the former indian government claimed the border to be 3,488-km long whereas the present indian government claims it is 3,500-km long and that means more lands claimed if one goes technically.

read more about it here

Officials dismiss China's Kashmir border claims - The Hindu

go by govt claims & govt press releases not by what news papers type -

We are not day dreamers dear we know our shortcomings .... I am critical to our gov response on the border issue but i believe during this trip Modi might not want to derail entire agenda of Indo-Sino relationship so gov to take more tough stand on border incursion after XI visit..... Lets wait few more days .......
Arnab lacks the habit of conducting rational debates....

lol you watch arnab ?

In India civilians have the power not Generals. Move on from your Dictatorship hangover !!!
this is the answer to my relating to you about bravery of our Generals visiting India and answering pointed questions., no use talking to Indians, YOU ARE ALL SPIN MASTERS.

this is the answer to my relating to you about bravery of our Generals visiting India and answering pointed questions., no use talking to Indians, YOU ARE ALL SPIN MASTERS.
Didn't Mussharaf cried like a little girl after 71 according to his own book? As far as Zia is concerned he was a RAW agent, no Indian could have destroyed Pakistan like he did.

Didn't Mussharaf cried like a little girl after 71 according to his own book? As far as Zia is concerned he was a RAW agent, no Indian could have destroyed Pakistan like he did.

Musharraf cries, i will put up his video for you to watch to get you out of illusions you created, or shall i say a spin you spew. as an Indian.

This should refute your self concocted story about our Generals, what a spin master you are, typical Indian.

listen to your General , what a scared dude.

The border question must have had some negative effects, pointed out by the drop in the level of investments from $100 billion + to $20 billion, and Modi's statement that the full potential of the Sino-Indian relations can only be realized when the border issues are solved.

The border question must have had some negative effects, pointed out by the drop in the level of investments from $100 billion + to $20 billion, and Modi's statement that the full potential of the Sino-Indian relations can only be realized when the border issues are solved.

lands are solid assets, they will stay with you but money will come and go

a few points ---
--the Chinese havent pulled back completely
-the Indian side, as per Chinese orders, had to dismantle overhead bunkers in Chumar
-Chinese forces which did scale back only did so after capturing an indian army surveillance camera - returning it after keeping it for a few days (probably got the data from it)
on a side note:
CHINA INDIA BORDER DISUPUTE.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom