What's new

After Modi's hard talk with Xi in Delhi, Chinese troops pull back

we know Bangladeshi and you cannot stand the truth even when it hits your face. point is not if bangla deshis do not like her, point is the truth based on analysis done right, so stop spinning like an Indian and accept the truth.

Wow,amazing logic.The whole world believes otherwise,and you got one bose or whatever to support your claims.Bangladeshis know much more about what you did to them than some american boot licking b***** like her.

"Modi said NE people aren't Indians". Is this true?

That's what happens when a real leader speaks. Looks like Congress couldn't do that for their entire term!!!!

lolllllllllllz @ hard talk :rofl::rofl::rofl: man they always go back modi talk or not they come for picnic :P

Understandable Imaraan Bhai for you people hardtalk is "Bombing Back to Stone age":usflag: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::usflag:any other talk to you is funny

Understandable Imaraan Bhai for you people hardtalk is "Bombing Back to Stone age":usflag: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::usflag:any other talk to you is funny
beta sach bata wo chaaly gaay ? hard ya soft talk wo to china ke solders to or ander a rahy hain yaar :angel: i think now time for soft talk :P

Tents are a disaster for china , who many divorce notice this time.
"If you dont come back dear ping be sure iam with pong" :hitwall::china::hitwall::china::hitwall::china:

beta sach bata wo chaaly gaay ? hard ya soft talk wo to china ke solders to or ander a rahy hain yaar :angel: i think now time for soft talk :P

China, Pakisthan sa bahot mature hey uncle....

India - china ka 1 trillion dollar business rahenga (in 30 years)

Aur pakisthan ko milange ganta china sa
Aur Baba ji ki Tullu India Sa

War bar dooooor chod yaar

Only Money Money Money

PLA ka drama to chalta rahenga

Last edited:
Tents are a disaster for china , who many divorce notice this time.
"If you dont come back dear ping be sure iam with pong" :hitwall::china::hitwall::china::hitwall::china:

China, Pakisthan sa bahot mature hey uncle....

India - china ka 1 trillion dollar business rahenga (in 30 years)

Aur pakisthan ko milange ganta china sa
Aur Baba ji ki Tullu India Sa

War bar dooooor chod yaar

Only Money Money Money

PLA ka drama to chalta rahenga
or hard talk ka kya bana ? pakistan ko ghuseer rahy ho phokat main . jhaan tak humy yaad parta hai apka 8000 square KM ka masla abhi baki hai .or wo to sara arunachal per najar lagay bethy hain :lol:

You are so full of your self that you do not see other facts even if some one hit you with them, Samilla bhos an India researcher has talked about rapes, murders and mukti buhins in her research and I have put it up for Indians to watch, but than Indians are very self centered that they do not see the facts or have such hatred for Islam and Pakistan that they knowingly ignore the facts keep and asking the same silly questions, so I will put for you once again video from Sarmuilla Bhoss ONE OF YOUR OWN SAY ABOUT BANGLADESH WAR.

Dude, listen to her at minute 19th to minute 21 and hear what she says, she says that the only invading force was India though Bengals falsely tried to label Pakistani force as invaders. shameful deduction. so dude hear this and be quite for rest of your life on any other theories you concoct.

One thing for sure, she said and I quote,"only invaders were Indians.".

Dude I already have...... and to your illiterate self her name is Sharmila Bose......

I can put a 1000 videos here to highlight the PAK ARMY'S genocide and the resulting refugees...... I can also put videos where pakistanis have talked about the army and your govt's role......

but then again.....who cares..... whats done is done...... you guys have tried taking Kashmir..... you fomented trouble in Punjab.... what happened????

Zilch! I repeat we are better and superior in all aspects..... we won all wars...... we are amongst the rising nations which every country in the world takes seriously ....... we dont delay our budget because we didnt get the the alms from World Bank or IMF......
So stop blabbering and got back to Lal Topi types...... who distort and contort your history while the feudal landlords rape your Land of pure.......

1962 sa aga India nikala hai , 71 sa aga Pakisthan nikal nahin payi

Uncle aap bhi kya compare kar raha ho
147,570 km²
Bangladesh, Area

or hard talk ka kya bana ? pakistan ko ghuseer rahy ho phokat main . jhaan tak humy yaad parta hai apka 8000 square KM ka masla abhi baki hai .or wo to sara arunachal per najar lagay bethy hain :lol:

147,570 km²
Bangladesh, Area

147,570 km²
Bangladesh, Area

147,570 km²
Bangladesh, Area
bhai ye chutiyapa answer hai . who told you pakistan 71 se aagy nhi milka in which field ? its blind hate . 71 is almost 50 years old . same we can say india abhi tak partition ki hate liye betha hai .

so in other words china took your land and you took pakistani land ?:P koi logic mar nhi to main ja raha hoon

147,570 km²
Bangladesh, Area

147,570 km²
Bangladesh, Area
15 ak
bhai ye chutiyapa answer hai . who told you pakistan 71 se aagy nhi milka in which field ? its blind hate . 71 is almost 50 years old . same we can say india abhi tak partition ki hate liye betha hai .

so in other words china took your land and you took pakistani land ?:P koi logic mar nhi to main ja raha hoon

Such sala kadivi chutiyapa ho ti hai .

Early morning zada kadvi acha nahi hey

We accept partition ,

Dil se Alishan pakisthan , What music what sufism lovely culture.

I only have hope hope hope

15 ak

Such sala kadivi chutiyapa ho ti hai .

Early morning zada kadvi acha nahi hey

We accept partition ,

Dil se Alishan pakisthan , What music what sufism lovely culture.

I only have hope hope hope
chal ab main bath ker ke kam per jata hoon company waly meri jan ko ro rahy hoon gay ke manager kidher mar gya :D

jay hind - pakistan zindabad - china ka kya bolty hain ??????:coffee:

Good day for you my wishes

China hope gets Independence from communist tyrants.....

Whatever bad India pak has democracy and freedom of worship

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom