What's new

after Karachi first dental college, MQM establishes Nazeer Hussain university:motto education for al

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
after establishing Karachi city's first dental college :::: Welcome to KMDC ::::Offical Website of Karachi Medical & Dental
College
MQM becomes the first political party to establish university,

not a single paisa from pakistani tax payers was spend, the university was made totally based on MQM's charity wing SUN charity funds

2mgjcwh.jpg

389646_400309006655502_1537104829_n.jpg

BlBhsXRIMAAGkS3.jpg:large

BlBhruqIUAAOMjQ.jpg:large

BlAzO4QCQAAHZNa.jpg

Last edited:
That is great news. However, I didn't get the point of his speech of the inaugural. Why he touched politics?

Finally something coming good from all of these decades of dunda gardi.

neither commercialization nor politicizing of educational institutions is a good idea. Its not a good idea to establish political party based universities.

TuQ's university, colleges and schools are producing zombie, if you talk to TuQ followers, they are worst than MQMers in defending him, no logic, no reason, nothing applies... reason being they are educated from his university and they also follow his religious cult called Mustavafi.

If as we are seeing, Altaf terrorist's photo on university advertisement, this is going to be a hub of developing mqm zombies, instead of honest thinkers. so definitely not a good idea.

University 1, mqm(politicizing) 0

Finally something coming good from all of these decades of dunda gardi.

at least spare this good thread from your taasub, bias and hate mongering, i don't care what u think

neither commercialization nor politicizing of educational institutions is a good idea. Its not a good idea to establish political party based universities.

TuQ's university, colleges and schools are producing zombie, if you talk to TuQ followers, they are worst than MQMers in defending him, no logic, no reason, nothing applies... reason being they are educated from his university and they also follow his religious cult called Mustavafi.

If as we are seeing, Altaf terrorist's photo on university advertisement, this is going to be a hub of developing mqm zombies, instead of honest thinkers. so definitely not a good idea.

TUQ college university? u mean madrassahs

aur tum ko mirchi lagi tu kya karen, take this up your arse :lol:

Red-Hot-Chilli-colors-35260776-1024-636-1__77429.jpg

I suppose NAML, Imran's hate filled lectures at various universities across the nation were all "education".

On Topic: I wish they had used a current picture of Altaf Hussain.. although I can understand that would have had issue with the layout. :p:

On Topic: I wish they had used a current picture of Altaf Hussain.. although I can understand that would have had issue with the layout. :p:

tughe mirchi lagi tau me kya karun :lol:

chilli-green.jpg

tughe mirchi lagi tau me kya karun :lol:

chilli-green.jpg
Abe Govinda(you probably look like him) :bunny::p:

Tumrah Roohani abuiya ko kah diya ham ne kuch? Hao??

Phat jaye ga AH..
Skype pe dekha tha usse recently...
Did you know that he talks in real life like that as well? In the usual groanso_O

Good move, we need more education institutes to move forward. I hope this institute would be separate from MQM politics. But after reading about Altaf's speech at inauguration, I have very less hope about it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom