What's new

PMDC Scandal: Disillusioned with the Hippocratic Oath?

You live in US you didnt witness the rigging in Pakistan

And Mian Nawaz Sharif is the same person who was busy sending saris to modi when people were being killed in Sialkot and Azad Kashmir by bharti firing

Forget me in the US. The SC, the election commission, the police, rangers, independent media outlets, NO ONE noticed the "rigging", but IK's clan, and his paid media on RY, SAMA, etc??? And even that, ONLY from where he lost. Where he wins, it was his born right to win :cheers: :yahoo: :angel: :rofl:. Its those accusations and threats, and bad and negative politics that have made his party into "nothing". A party with a 10% vote is a party with minmal vote, people's and political power. In global charts about Pakistan, PTI has been removed from an influence's standpoint. How about you cry more rigging so the people will get more annoyed, and will even remove the 10% vote they gave you. Then you all and IK can stay home forever and play "Ping Pong" online with each other, or come to this forum and try to be a forum tiger :rofl:!!

If IK wants to avoid his party's political annihilation, he's got to start working NOW, and deliver a bunch of things before 2018. Otherwise, it may be 5% of the vote bank. And he'll be turning 70 soon :enjoy:. Wish Reham was here, she'd make a good PM, then IK. That's for sure.
::
Here, check the below link out. The beauty of a SYSTEM and DEMOCRACY. Just one of many proofs of the reality that IK's fan turn into lying and accusations. But, you CAN'T change the facts. And people voted on these facts, just three days ago, and sent IK's clan home!!

Pakistan moves ahead in brand value index

Forget me in the US. The SC, the election commission, the police, rangers, independent media outlets, NO ONE noticed the "rigging", but IK's clan, and his paid media on RY, SAMA, etc??? And even that, ONLY from where he lost. Where he wins, it was his born right to win :cheers: :yahoo: :angel: :rofl:. Its those accusations and threats, and bad and negative politics that have made his party into "nothing". A party with a 10% vote is a party with minmal vote, people's and political power. In global charts about Pakistan, PTI has been removed from an influence's standpoint. How about you cry more rigging so the people will get more annoyed, and will even remove the 10% vote they gave you. Then you all and IK can stay home forever and play "Ping Pong" online with each other, or come to this forum and try to be a forum tiger :rofl:!!

If IK wants to avoid his party's political annihilation, he's got to start working NOW, and deliver a bunch of things before 2018. Otherwise, it may be 5% of the vote bank. And he'll be turning 70 soon :enjoy:. Wish Reham was here, she'd make a good PM, then IK. That's for sure.
10 Percent vote really even where your party won pti grabbed 40% votes.

Did i ask for your permission before joining this forum?

You can go back to your secret meeting with indian generals

our leader may speak the language every pakistani speak but he dnt murder people and rob our country . U know why ur leader cant comeout and speank. bcoz he has no speaking power. he always need a parchi that is why no one like to attend his jasla .

1: There is no "leader" that I have in here. My leaders like the POTUS, Clinton, Fiorina, Ben Carson Paul Ryan...are ALL in the US. I just support the system and people who are doing work in Pakistan!!!!

2: IK and MQM's Altaf, both speak, issue threats in similar ways, similar violent based politics and messages if you watch their speeches. At the end, I really don't care about any of these, nor do THE PEOPLE, the real owners of ALL political power in Pakistan. And the PEOPLE have rejected both, IK and Altaf. Just 4 days ago!!!! So right here, speaks volume for what the people want and support.....the People want the system to continue, people running the system to continue (NS's party), and the people want them to finish the work they have started, such as the electric outages, the CPEC, the business expansion, IT parks and growth there, etc, etc. So people like what they are seeing and that's why, they gave them majority in pretty much all areas so they can feel more empowered and responsible and go finish things which will help the PEOPLE!!!

On comparison, IK and Altaf have a history of violence, threats, verbally abusing everyone, including people's daughters, son, the CJ, the military, etc, etc. So as people are becoming more democratic, they are rejecting IK and Altaf types of people and their ideology of intense, violent politics, and NO work, delivery or anything. Just ALL talk that does NO good for the poor people of Pakistan!! People want politicians working. Not running their mouths wild and 0% performance!

10 Percent vote really even where your party won pti grabbed 40% votes.

Did i ask for your permission before joining this forum?

You can go back to your secret meeting with indian generals

Sad post not worthy of a response. Shows clear dysfunction chaos and disorganization in the minds and actions of IK and his buddies. Look at the total seats. Not individual competition. Its results that matter, not the mechanics.

Your post is like someone discrediting Toyota as the most famous car maker by saying "40% of their parts comes from other Japanese companies" :yahoo: :angel: :crazy: :rofl:!! Does it matter? No, Toyota is still on the top and people still want them the most. Its the results that matter. PTI and her cousin in Sindh, the MQM (intensity and violent methods of playing politics) were politically annihilated by the people JUST 4 days ago. As of today, in Punjab, Sindh and Balucistan, the PTI and MQM have less then 10% of seats. Speaks volumes in terms of who people have confident in, and its the people already in power, running the system.

it doesn't make a difference!!!
it does get your arse on ground zero and then speak BS! Its easier to BS from far but once you have to face the music I would so like to see you endorsing any of this shit!

What has NS does to you personally?
Why was he supposed to polish my shoes? Sorry I wasnt aware that him personally polishing my shoes was linked to PMDC scandal! ;)

So how has NS impacted you "DIRECTLY"?
We dont get electricity he cant be bothered...Now how is that not directly impacting anything :o:

Had he invested as much brain power he invested in getting cheap quality for metro, we would have better lines and not paying for Nandipur disaster!

I don't see you hating anyone else but NS.
Why should I hate anyone else when the leader is too busy touring the world than being on ground zero?!

Why should I hate others when it is NS who is sitting in parliament, who has all authority and uses the least brains for a PM?

Why should I hate anyone else when no one else is running the country?! When he is the one who should be managing it directly but isnt?

Why should I hate anyone else when his priorities arent the everyday Pakistani but his pocket?

ENOUGH DERAILING YOU TROLL! God only knows what thick skin you have!

Whose performance is 1000 times better than you leader / my greeder IK!!!!
Silly post by a frustrated patwari. How can Nawaz Sharif's 'performance' be '1000 times better than I.K' when Imran Khan has never been prime minister nor has his party been a majority ruling party at the center?
So please tell us the sad story about NS, who apparently came, took away your father's rich and big house all of his savings. If you would share the real story behind your hate, I might join you in condemning NS.
So he has to impact me DIRECTLY have a personal grudge like you internet warrior before I can relate how he is looting my country and making my people suffer?

WOW! BONGI of the century!

1: There is no "leader" that I have in here. My leaders like the POTUS, Clinton, Fiorina, Ben Carson Paul Ryan...are ALL in the US. I just support the system and people who are doing work in Pakistan!!!!

2: IK and MQM's Altaf, both speak, issue threats in similar ways, similar violent based politics and messages if you watch their speeches. At the end, I really don't care about any of these, nor do THE PEOPLE, the real owners of ALL political power in Pakistan. And the PEOPLE have rejected both, IK and Altaf. Just 4 days ago!!!! So right here, speaks volume for what the people want and support.....the People want the system to continue, people running the system to continue (NS's party), and the people want them to finish the work they have started, such as the electric outages, the CPEC, the business expansion, IT parks and growth there, etc, etc. So people like what they are seeing and that's why, they gave them majority in pretty much all areas so they can feel more empowered and responsible and go finish things which will help the PEOPLE!!!

On comparison, IK and Altaf have a history of violence, threats, verbally abusing everyone, including people's daughters, son, the CJ, the military, etc, etc. So as people are becoming more democratic, they are rejecting IK and Altaf types of people and their ideology of intense, violent politics, and NO work, delivery or anything. Just ALL talk that does NO good for the poor people of Pakistan!! People want politicians working. Not running their mouths wild and 0% performance!

Sad post not worthy of a response. Shows clear dysfunction chaos and disorganization in the minds and actions of IK and his buddies. Look at the total seats. Not individual competition. Its results that matter, not the mechanics.

Your post is like someone discrediting Toyota as the most famous car maker by saying "40% of their parts comes from other Japanese companies" :yahoo: :angel: :crazy: :rofl:!! Does it matter? No, Toyota is still on the top and people still want them the most. Its the results that matter. PTI and her cousin in Sindh, the MQM (intensity and violent methods of playing politics) were politically annihilated by the people JUST 4 days ago. As of today, in Punjab, Sindh and Balucistan, the PTI and MQM have less then 10% of seats. Speaks volumes in terms of who people have confident in, and its the people already in power, running the system.

Wait wait wait.. is this patwari still discussing EVERYTHING related to PTI and Imran Khan instead of the PMDC scandal? WOW! Talk about ADD; someone's attention span and concentration level to the topic at hand is severely lacking.. Tsk Tsk

Go get some votes and come tell us when you gain 20% votes. Right now, you are at ten%, and going further down. The system will remain in power, and the people have kicked your IK and the likes back to the shiit hole they started from. That is, less then 10% national votes ( as of three days ago)!!!.

IK's party paid over a BILLION rupees to many media outlets but still, your vote bank shrank to the minimal. Go figure!!!! And IK's told by the military to shut up and wait till 2018!! :yahoo: :rofl:. THIS is the reality of your political "campaign". I call this "Shame and Pain"!!!

Go do some work. When you gain close to 30% public vote, I'll consider you worthy of a debate about Pakistan. Till then, you are the Needle in the Haystack, or a Hindu equivalent analogy: "Salt in the Flour". Pakistan has PLENTY or much larger political players (including independents) to talk to, before someone will get to IK's little party with little to NO vote bank in every place that matters :enjoy:

It doesn't seem like you are properly educated so I gave you an example of a Hindi analogy so you "might" comprehend. Why do they keep approving these asylum applications of people in Canada, who aren't worth even keeping in the West :o:o_O??

Patwari lets talk PMDC scandal if you're done getting your panties in a bunch over PTI and Imran Khan. Now if you are done obsessing over Imran Khan and PTI, calm your titties and your A.D.D and FOCUS on the topic of this thread otherwise move along to some other thread where you can troll.

Wait wait wait.. is this patwari still discussing EVERYTHING related to PTI and Imran Khan instead of the PMDC scandal? WOW! Talk about ADD; someone's attention span and concentration level to the topic at hand is severely lacking.. Tsk Tsk

Patwari lets talk PMDC scandal if you're done getting your panties in a bunch over PTI and Imran Khan. Now if you are done obsessing over Imran Khan and PTI, calm your titties and your A.D.D and FOCUS on the topic of this thread otherwise move along to some other thread where you can troll.
hehehehe...easy there bro! He is worthless no point trying to get down to his level.....He has a big phobia...Maybe PTI took his seat sometime ago and he cant get over it!

@Slav Defence @Horus @Oscar :
CPEC, FATA, the Economy and Defense??

Did takla fart start CPEC? Do you really think he is a statesman enough to convince China for investing so much money?

What exactly has he done for FATA? I would love to know.

Economy, again please do enlighten me. (without the GDP growth BS, that means nothing for a common man)

Defence, would be great if you could share your knowledge.

And before you start about Imran Khan, I am not a PTI supporter.

same old useless long paragraphs

Back
Top Bottom