What's new

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly

PDF per tuo jang shuru bhi hogayi hai :o::o:
People here talking about war as if its Call of Duty.Real face of war is ugly as hell and is only experienced first hand.Military leadership on both sides knows this.Hope they talk some sense into their rulers.

People here talking about war as if its Call of Duty.Real face of war is ugly as hell and is only experienced first hand.Military leadership on both sides knows this.Hope they talk some sense into their rulers.
True.

After Indian Aggression Pakistan Also Prepares to Reply Robustly
Bs ji, panah chahiay.

Indian government has been taken over by nutters with a massive inferiority complex, they want to drag the indian public down with them and the indian public deserves it for electing them.

Exactly...They voted a terrorist to make him PM.....I have no sympathy for them if they get killed in our strikes....

i agree with you but are we saying we going to attack india .... NO
we are going to reply in same language what they understand ...

But we have sympathy for Pakistan .
Its been very tough for them in coming days .

Of Course this is why we voted for him .
pakistan is progressing every day and with completion of CPEC pakistan will become asian tiger modi is a mass murderer and pakistan can tackle him well .

Sentiments are same over on this side of border.

Yeah...I know...Lets see who is going to deliver a precise and massive blow....Who kills more? India has lot of people which are burden on earth...Earth can't bear more than 1 billion people alone in India... ....

India is so big that Pakistan may get tired hitting after hitting...We have lot of choices in India...We won't miss it...

Yeah...I know...Lets see who is going to deliver a precise and massive blow....Who kills more? India has lot of people which are burden on earth...Earth can't bear more than 1 billion people alone in India... ....

India is so big that Pakistan may get tired hitting after hitting...We have lot of choices in India...We won't miss it...
Ya... and we will be waiting with popcorn in our hand in a seat for you to "keep hitting". Mazaak bana ke rakha hai.
If we are having the massive population to hit you are puny country and require quite less time to hit entirely in the same lines and breadth.

calm down :dirol:

Back
Top Bottom