What's new

After Gun Battle in Kashmir, Protests Turn Violent

Death to 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches.
@waz @Zaki @Manticore @WebMaster @The Eagle sir we might have difference over many issues but is this kind of language becoming common here? Kindly delete this kind of posts without discriminating any country military. A soldier is soldier irrespective of country origin and respect among them is equal. Thank you.

This was the biggest protests India ever saw and entire valley was full of Pakistani Flags.
But valley is not the only thing in J&K, there are several other places also in J&K, we don't see things like this there. It's far complex issue and can't be resolved by bickering or swearing in anybody's soldiers. We all are pawn in this bloodbath. Thank you.

They are kashmiris, which by default make them Pakistanis. Anti national what?
Simply because of current situation that they are stuck in a place which is administered by Indian government.

dude you can wank on anything ,we have no problems .please stay out of our internal issues.
Kashmir is unresolved agenda of Partition your Nehru brought this to UN .. you can hide under the blanked but cant run away from truth. Its a Pakistani terrority occupied by Hindu army. whos killing Muslims. this is the truth.

Very Pathetic how these Indians on PDF are defending. Hey all of you here you have voted for a killer PM who has appointed a killer army chief who is killing the innocent Kashmiri rebellions. I would urge all the Indian PDFians to accept their mistake once and apologise to us here for killing our brothers and sisters.
They can protest peacefully.. Once they take guns or pelt stones they are liable to get shot with either bullet or pallet

Kashmir is unresolved agenda of Partition your Nehru brought this to UN .. you can hide under the blanked but cant run away from truth. Its a Pakistani terrority occupied by Hindu army. whos killing Muslims. this is the truth.
Tell that to people of jammu or kargil or ladakh and see their reactions

Tell that to people of jammu or kargil or ladakh and see their reactions
we see the reaction every day with Pakistani Flag. i am tell you who live far away from reality.

we see the reaction every day with Pakistani Flag. i am tell you who live far away from reality.
It happens in kashmir valley.the places i mentioned there is no violence...
Only brainwashed jihads of Kashmir valley are getting shot and not these places

It happens in kashmir valley.the places i mentioned there is no violence...
Only brainwashed jihads of Kashmir valley are getting shot and not these places
so Kashmiries are brained wash nexlites are brainwashed sepratist from 7 state sisters are brain washed and sikhs want sepration from indian union. if not now but soon most of people will be brained washed like UP MP tamils.

Reactions: EAK
And everyone wonders why don't they get bullet or get bombed. these antinationals should be bombed back to stone age if they want to live in 7th century.
You are Tamil. You are considered inferior in India simply because you are dark. You have nothing in common with the rest of the country. Not your feature, not your food, not your colour. Yet you chant for India loooool

dude you can wank on anything ,we have no problems .please stay out of our internal issues.

with very humbly, Like you step in every matter of ours no matter you are no direct party of the issue or matter?
and you jump into every other matter like you are a "Thaikaydar"

PS: and when I say "you" it means "indians" on this forum

they they wonder why we dnt care when their solider dies.

If only Ayub had not put his hopes in the US and attacked Kashmir in 62, things would had been different.
Pakistan till it has leaders like NS and Zardari can do nothing for the Kashmir cause. They are bloody sell outs and are worried only how to save their wealth. To support the Kashmir cause we need a nationalist leader.

You are Tamil. You are considered inferior in India simply because you are dark.

You are correct that dark people are considered inferior in India. However, plenty of Tamil people are fair skinned, as fair as the fairest of North Indians.

Very Pathetic how these Indians on PDF are defending. Hey all of you here you have voted for a killer PM who has appointed a killer army chief who is killing the innocent Kashmiri rebellions. I would urge all the Indian PDFians to accept their mistake once and apologise to us here for killing our brothers and sisters.
go and beg for the forgiveness from the entire world for hosting osama

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom