What's new

After Galwan clash, Ladakh faceoffs, Chinese Army realised it needs to be better trained: CDS Rawat

Yeah chinese army learned and the stupid idiot india doesnt need to learn because they are already a supa powa.

DRDO should probably study the chemical makeup of CDS Rawat’s facial skin — they’d be able to create impenetrable tank armor if they crack the code.
early morning skin tightening with cow dung patties mixed and pre-bedtime facial washing with gow muttar.

code cracked! 😎
image.gif

Last edited:
He is right, the mighty Indian Army is the best in the world. Supa pawa for a reason.

I dont recall but what was Indian military's excuse when two of their planes were shot down and pilot captured in day light by Pakistan????

Pakistan needs better training :p

As long as India continues to hide her failure, I am assured that Pakistan's future is secured.

Obviously the India General was paid by China, because he cares more about the Chinese soldiers' training performance than his own India soldiers'.

India soldiers in the wall-climbing training.

As a comparison, see the performance of a 12-year old Chinese girl on the training ground.

The Jawans would’ve given Olympic level performances if there were spiked club wielding PLA soldiers spectating from the side.

CDS Rawat knows Indian soldiers are better trained. They are better at running, getting captured, and getting beaten.

View attachment 755591
View attachment 755592
View attachment 755593

Maybe, he is NOT insulting Chinese soldiers.
Maybe, he is implicitly saying that Chinese will train hard and be ready in a few years?

Already, China is building big airbase(s) near in that region.

When I read this story, I immediately understood that Chinese did a tactical retreat, and will be ready after fixing any issues in a couple of years.

BTW - why do you always react wildly / over react? We know that China is a super power, and will not stop at taking what it wants. The old rules of play no longer apply.

Everything that India did to keep China happy did not work. 30+ years of agreements are torn and thrown in dustbin. There is nothing more India can do to keep China happy. China will do whatever & whenever it wants.

Modiji's biggest miscalculation in last 7 years is about China. He spent so much time with XI, which came to nothing.

I want (hope) that the trade between China & India is stopped, and India dis-engages from China in economic sphere. But difficult. No point keeping China happy with large trade deficits.

Last edited:
I immediately understood that Chinese did a tactical retreat, and will be ready after fixing any issues in a couple of years.
not due to lack of training nor fear of the mighty jawans of bharat but to give surrendra teli and his cohort fat shah time to restore Ladakh status back to what it was prior to abolition of 370 and 35 a

not due to lack of training nor fear of the mighty jawans of bharat but to give surrendra teli and his cohort fat shah time to restore Ladakh status back to what it was prior to abolition of 370 and 35 a

370 & 35A is about Indian constitution. Does not matter to other countries.

They are not going to come back.

Back
Top Bottom