What's new

After Fatwas by Ulema Imran khan Apoligizes

Yawn. Poor attempt at trolling. But I'll concede. I guess your love for the prophet (saw) includes beheading innocent people, throwing acid in to women's faces, shooting school girls in the head, selling counterfeit medicines, killing your daughters and sisters in some misplaced sense of honour, having one of the largest drug addict population in the world, and being very consistent in giving and offering bribes. All the same time, persecuting those that differ from you, including burning alive young girls and unborn children.

Yeah, I'll follow Mirza sahib (as) and his way of loving the prophet (saw) through peace, prayers and patience and charity. Tum logon main Islam ka naam sirf baqi hai, tabhi to itnay insecure hokay sarkari tor pe apnay uper sarkari musalman ki mohr lagwana pari. Jao khush raho aisi musalmaniat par.

Judging judging judging .... stop it boy :coffee:

Yes we are possessive about Khatm e Nabuwat and Blasphemy and we will remain the same.

#AbBOL :lol:

Judging judging judging .... stop it boy :coffee:

Yes we are possessive about Khatm e Nabuwat and Blasphemy and we will remain the same.

#AbBOL :lol:
Hey bro , I really love this naat about our prophet saww . It explains the true love and feelings we've for our prophet saww .
https://www.google.com.pk/url?q=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gqY_B-ROw&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJzK-PvarRAhXLyRoKHYUMBAcQwqsBCBkwAA&sig2=7Y0N4g1_5CuAUnpWetQaSw&usg=AFQjCNEAGBZHWjowiBKKzKOjRLokL0dNcQ

This one too, a dua , a call , a supplication to Allah . Listen it .

@Pakistani Exile . You too bro , hope you liked it .

Last edited:
This is like medieval Europe but even then the church as an institution used this kind of blackmail.
In Pakistan we have it worse than medieval Europe it seems...every lullo panju two bit molvi could declare you an apostate and every loser out there would take that edict and think of it as a way out of his horrible life and also a short cut ticket to heaven.

Yawn. Poor attempt at trolling. But I'll concede. I guess your love for the prophet (saw) includes beheading innocent people, throwing acid in to women's faces, shooting school girls in the head, selling counterfeit medicines, killing your daughters and sisters in some misplaced sense of honour, having one of the largest drug addict population in the world, and being very consistent in giving and offering bribes. All the same time, persecuting those that differ from you, including burning alive young girls and unborn children.

Nah , our love for prophet saww includes following his sunNat , follow his footsteps , our love for him includes remembering him all time , sending salaam on him all time , living my life on his ways , beING forgiving and Merciful like him , stay away from sins like him , caring about poor like him , be humble to everyone like him , trying to be patient and avoid anger like him , remain clean like him , always smiling and good heart like him , worship to God like him , stand against baatil and be brave like him , spreading good deeds and morals like him , be a pleasant natured like him , be hospitable like him , treating everyone equally like him , be a brave worrior like him , be a good friend to everyone like him , be honest like him , be merciful to children and obeying to elders like him ..

And you know what bro . THE LIST IS UNENDING .

ALLAHUMA SALE ALLAH SYEIDINA MUHAMMAD.
https://www.google.com.pk/url?q=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZQXm-83S6I&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjdmLH1v6rRAhVLVRoKHRDHCAgQwqsBCBkwAA&sig2=_77OmHlIYJdtmfCRE1kbRA&usg=AFQjCNESPARNnFVCSxKCf26npzMCJqdXLg

Last edited:
I second you on that but had he not apologized, he'd have ended up like Salman Taseer. We need to get rid of this menace i.e. Mullah-ism.

Exactly everyone can end up like salmanTaseer and his son or Junaid Jamshed a la airport attack etc. the list is very long. Musharraf seems to be lucky, he was spared from such cases, maybe because he has always his 9mm Glock ready for service ^^ (I am not a fan of him, but like that style, to be not afraid of anyone !)

2_71804.JPG

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom