What's new

After F-16s

viper`in`style

New Recruit

Reaction score
The Gripens and a Chinese fighters are candidates to meet our fighter requirements of the future the evaluations have been done and commercial and other other aspects has being discussed to fullfill a requirments for three to five squadrons. Otherwise, the bulk of our future fighter fleet will comprise the product of our joint fighter programe with PRC, the initial requirments are 150, which may rise to 250 when all Mirage, F7 and A-5III aircrafts are phased out by 2020.

Originally posted by viper`in`style@Nov 29 2005, 02:06 AM
The gripens and a chines aero-planes are candidates to meet our fighter requrements of the future the evaluations have been done and commercial and other other aspects has being discussed to fullfill a requirments for three to five squadrons .Otherwise,the bulk of our future fighter fleet will comprise the producy of our joine Fighter programe with PRC,the initian requirments are 150 ,which ay rise 250 when all Mirage,F7 and A-5III aircrafts are phased out by 2020 :PakistanFlag: :bounce: :BVICTORY: :BVICTORY: :thumbsup:
[post=3970]Quoted post[/post]​
I would like to see a full article comprising a brief interview of the ACM it would be better them your assumptions.
Chineese stuff is ok but where are the French.

Originally posted by Owais@Nov 29 2005, 12:21 PM
Hey,
where is F35JSF?? which may replaces paf F16s+other PAF jets and it seems to be a top priority for PAF in future.
[post=3994]Quoted post[/post]​

Where you have read this that PAF would want the JSF i dont think they will try to get JSF PAF should stick to the Chineese fighters.high tech fighters would be comming in the near future from our great neighbour China

Kashif,

After i have read the interview of ACM. The PAF goal in the future would be to have a ratio between western and chinese aircrafts in the future to avoid the damage of sanctions if occured any in the future. PAF would go for JSF in the future, and that is my bet with you, but that will be happening when UAV would be the main fighter of USAF. Joking, well at least when they have invented a new generation of fighters.

And i believe that we will have enough funds for it plus to cover the maintenance cost thanks to the prosper economy that is leading the country to the right path.

BTW: If you want to read the interview of ACM, it is in the Air Warfare forum. The title is Air Cheif Marshall speech to the nation. Its very informative do take sometime to read it.

Regards,
Ahsan F.
Originally posted by kashifshahzad@Nov 29 2005, 02:31 AM
Where you have read this that PAF would want the JSF i dont think they will try to get JSF PAF should stick to the Chineese fighters.high tech fighters would be comming in the near future from our great neighbour China
[post=3995]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by WebMaster@Nov 30 2005, 08:20 AM
Kashif,

After i have read the interview of ACM. The PAF goal in the future would be to have a ratio between western and chinese aircrafts in the future to avoid the damage of sanctions if occured any in the future. PAF would go for JSF in the future, and that is my bet with you, but that will be happening when UAV would be the main fighter of USAF. :lol: Joking, well at least when they have invented a new generation of fighters.

And i believe that we will have enough funds for it plus to cover the maintenance cost thanks to the prosper economy that is leading the country to the right path.

BTW: If you want to read the interview of ACM, it is in the Air Warfare forum. The title is Air Cheif Marshall speech to the nation. Its very informative do take sometime to read it.

Regards,
Ahsan F.
[post=4062]Quoted post[/post]​

Webby its the UCAV which will replace the manned ACs.I think if you say that Pakistan would get the secondhand JSFs from the US then this can be correct but PAF cant get the new ones.
US got money for PAFs F-16s in the 80s and they are giving us now when they would be retiring them from the USAF and also form the other forces

Originally posted by kashifshahzad@Nov 29 2005, 06:52 AM
I would like to see a full article comprising a brief interview of the ACM it would be better them your assumptions.
Chineese stuff is ok but where are the French.
[post=3991]Quoted post[/post]​

well the french is also in market but u dont i think paf havent limited resources keep in mind and plz dont talk about jsf any more this is realy stupid (sorry to say) :LOLANI: i think u dont know about paf, well paf is a bit small air force againsted huge and bit more advance IAF, u r saying chiness stuff is ok ya true and u r saying where is french dear fennch Mirage-2005 and rafale are one of the best in market but i told u havent enough money simple, u know paf want 55 new blk 52 and 25 old, why 25 old simple due to less resource so dont talk any more about french or amercian jsf simple we should get 75 F-16 as soon as we can :PakistanFlag:

Originally posted by kashifshahzad@Nov 30 2005, 09:53 AM
Webby its the UCAV which will replace the manned ACs.I think if you say that Pakistan would get the secondhand JSFs from the US then this can be correct but PAF cant get the new ones.
US got money for PAFs F-16s in the 80s and they are giving us now when they would be retiring them from the USAF and also form the other forces
[post=4082]Quoted post[/post]​

well kashif plz yar plz dont talk any more about JSF for PAF, u says about second hand JSF oooo how childhish whish (yar JSF is not a lolypop or a toy that when ever u want to buy u will get) JAF is newest fighter jet for USAF and in 2008 USAF is able to get and u says we can get second hand JSF from US ya i think we will get in 2050s or 60s so plz talk about jsf any more we should think about F-16s or J-10 or Gripen (go ham afford bi kar sakty hay)

Originally posted by viper`in`style@Dec 1 2005, 01:17 AM
well kashif plz yar plz dont talk any more about JSF for PAF, u says about second hand JSF oooo how childhish whish (yar JSF is not a lolypop  or a toy that when ever u want to buy u will get) JAF is newest fighter jet for USAF and in 2008 USAF is able to get and u says we can get  second hand JSF from US ya  i think we will get in 2050s or 60s so plz talk about jsf any more we should think about F-16s or J-10 or Gripen (go ham afford bi  kar sakty hay)
[post=4102]Quoted post[/post]​

Listen Viper i am sick and tired of you calling people stupid you freaking think you know every thing dont you listen to me kid PAF was suppose to have 110 F-16's in the 1990's but even you must be informed that we were sanctioned if we would have gotten those F-16's back then PAF would have automatically bought the JSF as it is the natural replacement for F-16's but we were sanctioned and didnt get those jets now PAF would be getting some 250 JF-17's and around 80 more F-16's
55 brand new block50/52+ and 25 used ones we already have 36 F-16's in active service plus the 2 new ones which would come here in december 2+36+25=63
F-16's which would be given MLU that would give PAF a fleet of 55 F-16'sblock 50/52+ and 63 F-16's MLU making a total force of 118 F-16's i believe PAF would take the number's of F-16's to 150 later on.........

The ACM stated that PAF would get another jet besides the F-16's and the thunder soo although Rafale is expensive but than again its possiable that PAF might buy it considering that is the only Jet out there which is avaliable to PAF and its a true 4.5generation aircraft but than again PAF might even go for GripenE/F or a customised version of J-10 so what i mean to say is dont call people stupid just coz they are giving there opinion plz mind it if i see you calling anybody stupid or a fool or anything else like that i would kill you and not only that i would delete all your topics and post's this is my 1st and final warning to you.......hope you will understand bye.. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Nov 30 2005, 03:08 PM
Listen Viper i am sick and tired of you calling people stupid you freaking think you know every thing dont you listen to me kid PAF was suppose to have 110 F-16's in the 1990's but even you must be informed that we were sanctioned if we would have gotten those F-16's back then PAF would have automatically bought the JSF as it is the natural replacement for F-16's but we were sanctioned and didnt get those jets now PAF would be getting some 250 JF-17's and around 80 more F-16's
55 brand new block50/52+ and 25 used ones we already have 36 F-16's in active service plus the 2 new ones which would come here in december 2+36+25=63
F-16's which would be given MLU that would give PAF a fleet of 55 F-16'sblock 50/52+ and 63 F-16's MLU making a total force of 118 F-16's i believe PAF would take the number's of F-16's to 150 later on.........
The ACM stated that PAF would get another jet besides the F-16's and the thunder soo although Rafale is expensive but than again its possiable that PAF might buy it considering that is the only Jet out there which is avaliable to PAF and its a true 4.5generation aircraft but than again PAF might even go for GripenE/F or a customised version of J-10 so what i mean to say is dont call people stupid just coz they are giving there opinion plz mind it if i see you calling anybody stupid or a fool or anything else like that i would kill you and not only that i would delete all your topics and post's this is my 1st and final warning to you.......hope you will understand bye.. :thumbsup:
[post=4104]Quoted post[/post]​

we could buy the rafale, but also try to make money with it, we could have exercises with other nations, where they give pakistan money for trying to fight the rafale

the chinese can support us that way, and still get benefits, or thy could give us j-10's to test against the rafales, and it would help their j-10 poject, and j-xx project

and in he future if the EU kill is lifted pakistan could sell rafales fast to china and make money latrer, on (by which time the j-10 could be adanvced) or buy more rafales from the money earned

the saudi's could go for a joint deal to go for the rafale with us, buy in bulk and thefroe get the price reduced

pakistan should review these options, and look at capbilities not just cost

There is a news from some where that PAF has around $20 billion for defence expenditure, its just not want to spend it because of politics. If PAF buys Rafale for example that will cost us around $8 billion (if we get enough in numbers to meet our requirements.)

Its obvious enough that PAF can't spend that much money because people will start claiming that military is putting the money into the waste. The money will remain in the PAF hands for the bad time(war) with that money PAF will order several aircrafts in my opinion even after getting the F-16s. We will be getting J-10s and another western aircraft.

J-10 is the reason because its cheap, and PAF also wants to maintain Chinese fleet side by a western fleet in case of sanctions. PAF currently keeping a close eye on MRCA deal, its said that if IAF doesn't go for Mig-35, it is a possiblity that PAF will get its hands on Su-27s. It might look childish but recent reports have suggested that Russia is will be pissed of if this doesn't happens, so in the future IAF will be most likely going with Mig-35 from Russia so it doesn't offer PAF the aircraft anymore, and it will order Mirage-2000 so the Dassault dont come up running to PAF and offering the latest tech with the price down.

Also add to that Gripen is a favorite choice among the officials of PAF, but not the pilots, there are seem to be favoring Mirage-2000 or Rafale. :D

Regards,
Ahsan F.

Originally posted by ISI2003@Dec 1 2005, 11:38 AM
we could buy the rafale, but also try to make money with it, we could have exercises with other nations, where they give pakistan money for trying to fight the rafale

the chinese can support us that way, and still get benefits, or thy could give us j-10's to test against the rafales, and it would help their j-10 poject, and j-xx project

and in he future if the EU kill is lifted pakistan could sell rafales fast to china and make money latrer, on (by which time the j-10 could be adanvced) or buy more rafales from the money earned

the saudi's could go for a joint deal to go for the rafale with us, buy in bulk and thefroe get the price reduced

pakistan should review these options, and look at capbilities not just cost
[post=4172]Quoted post[/post]​

PAF should right know go for the F-16 then next year after IAF makes its MRCA choice PAF can move in and buy 70-100 Rafales if what your saying is true.

If the economy can manage to graow at same pace as last two years, we could afford rafale with in 3 to 5 years from now.
Remember that we have a fleet of over 300 jets that need urgent replacement by the end of the decade.
Grippens or Rafales could do the job..

I have been reading things from many different sources some say PAF will be buying a mix of old and new F-16's while others say PAF will only be buying old F-16's from other countries what is the story on this since this is turning out to be really confusing last i remember PAF was going for 50 brand new block 50/52 and buying 25 to 30 old F-16's with MLU has the number of new airframes been decreased or is there some other story going on around in this regard......

Dont mind but i would have to say there's no need to start the new thread just to ask this question. There are so many topics about F 16's. There's one with the name F16 updates started by PPF, U would have ur questions there.

But any way it is mentioned in different posts as well as it is on the web news that pakistan is infact was buying the mix of old and new F16's.

Back
Top Bottom