What's new

Featured After Erdoğan, Prime Minister Imran Khan condemns French President Macron over Islamophobia

Instead Imran should gave given an advise to muslims to protest peacefully about their perceived insult of their religion instead of indulging in murders.
He did not condemn that illegal pakistani emigrant who attacked innocents with a cleaver nor did he deny the teacher's murder in the hands of a terrorist.
Came out to become the messiah of islamic world.Giving sermons on how a leader should behave...Hypocrite of the highest order.
What muslims should realise is nobody has time or interest to open their books,read and find out how peaceful their religion is. What non muslims see is your behaviour.
I
Please correct the spellings in the title.
Done

Instead Imran should gave given an advise to muslims to protest peacefully about their perceived insult of their religion instead of indulging in murders.
He did not condemn that illegal pakistani emigrant who attacked innocents with a cleaver nor did he deny the teacher's murder in the hands of a terrorist.
Came out to become the messiah of islamic world.Giving sermons on how a leader should behave...Hypocrite of the highest order.
What muslims should realise is nobody has time or interest to open their books,read and find out how peaceful their religion is. What non muslims see is your behaviour.
I

Done
It should be said that this is true of all groups. People judge strange groups only by sensational news.

I

Done

Lecture us when you done lynching Muslims for eating beef or putting false allegations on one to kill them.

As for opening book Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, the smart ones open the book to learn the stupid ones close their eyes and fling shit

I

Done
Did you gave this advice to your hindus? Who killed humans for animal.
This animal is used as food on all over the earth.

Remove apostate laws and blasphemy laws and you will get true picture of the percentage of muslims who leave islam.
If Pakistan remove blasphemy laws.will you ask your government to remove laws against cow slaughter or eating cow meat?

Last edited:
You will always have a little fringe like this and baseless opinion articles. After 9/11 attacks in the US we saw more youth becoming more connected to their religion and more non Muslims interested in Islam every month just in my Mosque we have average 10-12 new converts.

Just hurts you Sanghis while we expand your stuck in your confines.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER

Bhai, report the thread and do not reply to these trolls.

It is obviously opened for a nefarious purpose.

Lecture us when you done lynching Muslims for eating beef or putting false allegations on one to kill them.

As for opening book Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, the smart ones open the book to learn the stupid ones close their eyes and fling shit
I don't understand one thing. Why to meddle in other countries (wo bhi France) when your own country is in the mess?
I think he need some intellectuals and advisors on foreign policy. Foreign policy should be based on interests , not on religion.
I think Pakistan is unnecessary meddling in the matter.

I don't understand one thing. Why to meddle in other countries (wo bhi France) when your own country is in the mess?
I think he need some intellectuals and advisors on foreign policy. Foreign policy should be based on interests , not on religion.
I think Pakistan is unnecessary meddling in the matter.

We have a right as they interference in our internal matters as well, and try to hurt Pakistan Internationally, don’t lecture us on what we need to do. Our policy is multi fold with and without religious base, the Muslim world has dealt with the French longer than you Indians have and we know their mindset.

Imran Khan made it to the bbc.
"Mr Khan, who is currently under pressure from a coalition of opposition parties, has been known to court the religious vote to strengthen his base."
Does imran tweet like trump or does he have a social media team which controls his media output ?

Guys, notice the ID above this post only defends Indians and tries to derail threads critical of India.

Indian fulfilling his lifetime ambition and realizing he can do that on the internet with ease. A common trend among our Indian members.

@PakFactor brother of mine - what did you expect from the OP - Muslim leaders and Muslims all over the world are beginning to voice their inequality and prejudice towards Muslims and the bigots are crying loudly and pointing fingers. Its like that little spotty brown (because he hasnt washed) kid in the playground throwing stones - eventually his victim throws one back and the then spotty kid falls onto the floor screaming he has been assaulted.
We are a force. We the peace lovers of Islam and its greatness must rise and increase the volume - we shall not be moved - we shall not take abuse anymore and stand up to those grouping and trying to belittle the billion for the action of the odd few.
Imran Khan made it to the bbc.
"Mr Khan, who is currently under pressure from a coalition of opposition parties, has been known to court the religious vote to strengthen his base."
Does imran tweet like trump or does he have a social media team which controls his media output ?

And here comes the 6 foot 4 inch white looking Indian often mistaken for an Arab calling himself Dark1. Remember?
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @PakFactor @masterchief_mirza @Rafi

What signicance is it to this thread that IK has made it onto the BBC? Try to compare him to the sh1t you have elected and enjoy the difference. You have elected a clown that cant speak write or thinks a tweet is what a bird does. Dont try to derail the thread as a usual trade of Indian trolls and lets discuss the subject at hand.

Imran Khan has taken great strides to call the French what they are and stand for - i salute him and all Muslims not prepared to take crap anymore

Last edited:
You will always have a little fringe like this and baseless opinion articles. After 9/11 attacks in the US we saw more youth becoming more connected to their religion and more non Muslims interested in Islam every month just in my Mosque we have average 10-12 new converts.

Just hurts you Sanghis while we expand your stuck in your confines.

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER

There around 5000 converts to Islam each year in the UK. Most of these are White English women:

Indian fulfilling his lifetime ambition and realizing he can do that on the internet with ease. A common trend among our Indian members.

@PakFactor brother of mine - what did you expect from the OP - Muslim leaders and Muslims all over the world are beginning to voice their inequality and prejudice towards Muslims and the bigots are crying loudly and pointing fingers. Its like that little spotty brown (because he hasnt washed) kid in the playground throwing stones - eventually his victim throws one back and the then spotty kid falls onto the floor screaming he has been assaulted.
We are a force. We the peace lovers of Islam and its greatness must rise and increase the volume - we shall not be moved - we shall not take abuse anymore and stand up to those grouping and trying to belittle the billion for the action of the odd few.

And here comes the 6 foot 4 inch white looking Indian often mistaken for an Arab calling himself Dark1. Remember?
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @PAKISTANFOREVER @Verve @PakFactor @masterchief_mirza @Rafi

What signicance is it to this thread that IK has made it onto the BBC? Try to compare him to the sh1t you have elected and enjoy the difference. You have elected a clown that cant speak write or thinks a tweet is what a bird does. Dont try to derail the thread as a usual trade of Indian trolls and lets discuss the subject at hand.

Imran Khan has taken great strides to call the French what they are and stand for - i salute him and all Muslims not prepared to take crap anymore

What a post. Outstanding. :enjoy:

Not to mention the South American rap star who was rapping and dancing for him inside the train station and also asking him if he was an arab............................:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom