What's new

After China Saudi Arabia to do major investment in Pakistan.

Its Not investment, its Just to buy Politicians in Just a New way.

But Pakistan Army will be always there to Defend Two Holy Cities, If enemy try to march. Its clean n clear message for whole world.

if it is 46 billions heck even 25+ you'll see em' singing praises :)

I can't see any ...

Its Not investment, its Just to buy Politicians in Just a New way.

But Pakistan Army will be always there to Defend Two Holy Cities, If enemy try to march. Its clean n clear message for whole world.

Face the reality... Kingdom not holy cities!

its bullshit, Shias dont want to escalate they know the repercussions

but what if he was Shia, does that mean Pakistan should be declared as Shia country.

In-charge CTFCU Raja Omar Khattab informed the media that the arrested suspects are affiliated with banned sectarian outfit, Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan and a person, namely Syed Waseem Ahsan Naqvi alais Shahid was their ringleader in Karachi. "This group comprises of around 16 to 17 members and has been involved in around 60
cases of sectarian targeted killings in Karachi alone," Khattab informed media.

"A neighbouring Islamic country is providing funds to this group. They have also received military training from the neighbouring country."

CID arrests two Sipah-e-Muhammad target killers

@DESERT FIGHTER Sir.

Good development, we need investement and GCC is capable for big investment, but plz no wahabi madrasa funding. govt, Army should keep close eye on them.. i dont want another decade of wahabi terrorism in Pakistan.

It should not be even a news unless there are few plans and agreements.

Negotiations For Such Plans May Well Be Underway.Back In Musharraf Era There Was A Plan For China Saudi Energy Zone In Gwadar (Large Scale Refinery Plus LNG Terminal)They Might Revive It Perhaps?????

Also The Oil Pipeline From Gwadar to China.It Only Makes Sense Because China Has Done Multi Billion Billion $ Oil Deals In Saudia

good time for Pakistan to milk KSA...

Whats The Harm In It????Back In The Shaukat Aziz Tenure It Was Raining Investments From GCC Likes Of Abu Dhabi Group,Al Ghurayr etc.
I Remember It Was Reported In DAWN That There Was A $100 Billion Investment Commitment From Dubai For Pakistan.(And Our Government Is Thumping Chest over $46 Billion Investment from China:lol::lol:)

Actually Much Of The Growth Of That Era Owes To Investment From GCC

When Pakistani Muslims pray they turn their faces towards Arab. Iran is in the middle. Its a message that we can't turn our faces from any of the two leaving one.

Kingdom takes the shield of holy places. Kingdom minus holy places is equal to nothing. So Pak must focus two holy cities. It is possible kingdom invites world to attack KSA by her mistakes. Pakistan isn't bound to save kingdom. Our red line is two holy cities.

Investment? KSA is just beginning. Many countries will ask to invest in Pakistan.

@Samlee what happened to 'commitment' sir?

When Pakistani Muslims pray they turn their faces towards Arab. Iran is in the middle. Its a message that we can't turn our faces from any of the two leaving one.

Kingdom takes the shield of holy places. Kingdom minus holy places is equal to nothing. So Pak must focus two holy cities. It is possible kingdom invites world to attack KSA by her mistakes. Pakistan isn't bound to save kingdom. Our red line is two holy cities.

Investment? KSA is just beginning. Many countries will ask to invest in Pakistan.

@Samlee what happened to 'commitment' sir?

I am in little disagreement here as my friend every Muslim in the world facing towards Ka'aba while praying. There is no such concept of Kingdom in Islam at first. If Kingdom falls doesn't mean Muslim will stop praying or there will be no holy places though security of holy places is our duty.

I can't see any ...

Face the reality... Kingdom not holy cities!
Its a Bitter Reality My dear, If Iran can Go Against Pakistan & Defend Yemen Just because of KSA Enmity, Then why we can't defend our friends. You Should Also Face the situation.

I can't see any ...
they've not made the details available yet...

Its a Bitter Reality My dear, If Iran can Go Against Pakistan & Defend Yemen Just because of KSA Enmity, Then why we can't defend our friends. You Should Also Face the situation.
Bro. Saudis are only a little bit better, but yes they are better than Iran for us... we need money if they give the right amount we should change our way of thinking and help them out a bit... we need fuel my friend, to run our industry...

Good development, we need investement and GCC is capable for big investment, but plz no wahabi madrasa funding. govt, Army should keep close eye on them.. i dont want another decade of wahabi terrorism in Pakistan.
Well, i totally forgot... after reading your comment i say REJECT THEIR MONEY... damn how could i forget silly me...

I am in little disagreement here as my friend every Muslim in the world facing towards Ka'aba while praying. There is no such concept of Kingdom in Islam at first. If Kingdom falls doesn't mean Muslim will stop praying or there will be no holy places though security of holy places is our duty.

I 100% agree with you bhai jan. KSA is combination of two opposits. Holy places, banner of Islam and kingdom. We've to filter whats best for us and its obvious.

Pakistan should always stand by KSA as it has stood by us on numerous occasions. Pakistan will defend Saudi Territorial Integrity no matter what.

True friends should be there for each other in difficulty times.
Precisely the point - only defend Saudi Territorial Integrity, nothing more.

Talks have begun because Houthis begged for talks not Saudis or GCC so either Houthis will accept Saudis demand or would again get beaten up. As for crushing them 25 Million is Yemeni population out of which 10 million are Houthis and 15 million are Sunnis. So no body plans to kill all Houthis. From day one main plan was to get back Aden so Oil supplying ships movement won't get disturbed
Uh no. It's the Saudis that were forced to talks. The Houthis have proven that they cannot be beaten back by the Saudis, as they've been able to hold on to, and solidify their gains.

When I say "Crush the houthis", I meant the ones that are fighting. An entire population of a nation does not fight, only a selective few do as representatives, thus your comparison is bad.

The "day one plan" was to beat back the Houthis, and put Hadi back into the capital in Sana'a, clearly that has not happened.

Back
Top Bottom